Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? (12050 Views)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by bigmoztj(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2010
I'v never seen a visibly confuse sets of legis-looters in my life.If edo state with about 75,623 work force run a budget of N105 billion and less than 500 people spend N138billion.Irrespective of what % is been thrown around,they should all be killed. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by kafanchan: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2010
I dont like sanusi, I dont like the senators either. So make dem kill demselves. I no send their papa. Serves the senators right, na now dem go know say na person with basket mouth na im dem approve as CBN governor. They will be kicking their ass now for not sanctioning him when he withdrew 620bn for his "voodoo" bailout without their consent.
Sanusi should know that he would not have become (or he would not have remained ) CBN governor if those senators actually know what they are doing. His qualification no even near CBN governor in the first place (so they should not have even considered him.) He is benefiting from their foolishness.

Well, I didnt watch the Q ans A on NTA yesterday, so I no know whether he was able to prove that they actually spend up to that or not.

I know the senators spend much, I dey even laff when I see one allowance called HARDSHIP allowance, I say shuo!!!!!!!!! no be we poor people suppose dey collect hardship allowance?

No matter the beef for sanusi, I will agree with him that senators spend much. His problem is the figures that I think he exaggerated. That has been his problem. He like exaggerating and causing confusing in all sectors of the country.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by vorosmartm(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2010
I'm happy when i come here and see so many Nigerians making valid arguments for and against but I honestly feel we should take our opinions (duplicate) out of NL and hit hard on FB, we are still too small a number to push hard, If self preservation wont allow us to carry out physical protests, then lets launch it online. For the larger part FB is what we need. If we do not let these politicians know our minds now, they'll continue to take us for granted.

What the national assembly is doing is legalising stealing and the presidency has no constitutional right to ask them to stop- remember they are there to create balance, now I'm not saying the presidency is good.

BOTTOM LINE IS CBN, MIN. OF FIN., DMO AND RMFAC HAVE DONE THEIR PART, ITS NOW LEFT FOR US (THE MASSES) TO LAUNCH AN ALL OUT REVOLT, IF WE REFUSE TO DO IT, NO ONE OR COUNTRY WILL DO IT FOR US
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by supereagle(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2010
When they started all sort of allocation to themselves ObJ could not nip it on the bud. It is too late to tackle the by FG.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by earthrealm(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2010
those clowns @ NASS!!, they r paid too much,, n for the wrong profession too!, they shud be in a circus or sumthing, helping to make people laugh
with their bloated stomachs n empty brains!

i wish a rogue missile meant for afghanistan will find itsway to the NAT ASSEMBLY COMPLEX, when they r all in session!!,
thieveing clowns!

imagine the senate prez collecing 87 million naira per month, which is more than 30yrs salary of an avergae nigerian!!!!!!!!!
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by obotan(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2010
Sanusi is a Financial expert and a man of great integrity. In my opinion, the NASS shouldn't gulp as much as 15% of FG's overheard cost not to assume the contested 25%. The Senators should just chill and seek for cost saving measures in their branch of government. . . .
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by tkb417(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2010
That daft Omisore feels he knows how to talk?

21m per month for doing nothn. So what are the stewpid MEND people doing bombing innocent Nigerians when their target shd be those animals in human skin

I just tire and I don't even know what to do. I feel I shd learn how to make bombs, this can't continue
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by naso2(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2010
Some of us are not too bothered about the salaries of senators. My grouse is with the manner OMISORE and kanti bello conducted the session. It was bullying and high sense of irresponsibility on display. Why ask someone to appear and not listen to him? Why make a closing remark loaded with insults for aganga and sanusi and not give them an opportunity to respond? Infact after watching omisore yesterday I am pleased that Aregbesola for now has blocked his governorship ambition.

@Rossike

All these your later stories, are just damage control measures. your first post actually came accross as very very lame.

ROSSIKE:

To be honest if I were a senator or rep reading all these comments of people calling them ''clowns'', ''illiterates'', etc etc, why the hell would I bother doing anything at all to help the nation??

I'd just go there and chop my own and leave. Why bust your backside working for a bunch of ingrates who think you're worthless?  

It was pressure from many of those so called ''useless clowns'' that has seen minimum wage increased, health insurance schemes established, infrastructural projects commence across the country, and power generation start to improve after decades of being comatose, yet these reps are invariably dismissed as ''illiterate clowns'' by 'Nigerians'.

Really, if I were a senator or rep, I'd just say ''okay, I'm a clown, please, where's the brown envelope let me go and look after my family jare! Rubbish!''

Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by GBT(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2010
Our senators are not worth commenting about.

Spot on.

To be honest if I were a senator or rep reading all these comments of people calling them ''clowns'', ''illiterates'', etc etc, why the hell would I bother doing anything at all to help the nation??

I'd just go there and chop my own and leave. Why bust your backside working for a bunch of ingrates who think you're worthless?

It was pressure from many of those so called ''useless clowns'' that has seen minimum wage increased, health insurance schemes established, infrastructural projects commence across the country, and power generation start to improve after decades of being comatose, yet these reps are invariably dismissed as ''illiterate clowns'' by 'Nigerians'.

Really, if I were a senator or rep, I'd just say ''okay, I'm a clown, please, where's the brown envelope let me go and look after my family jare! Rubbish!''

Imagine this talk[img][/img] angry sad embarassed undecided
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by Pukkah: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2010
obotan:

Sanusi is a Financial expert and  a man of great integrity. In my opinion, the NASS shouldn't gulp as much as 15% of FG's overheard cost not to assume the contested 25%. The Senators should just chill and seek for cost saving measures in their branch of government. . . .

Are you sure of this? May be it's too early to conclude. undecided
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by sessy2(f): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2010
Only God will judge this bunch of thieves. sad
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by HamidO1(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2010
Our senators don't mind killing anyone who dwells on their salaries. I'm glad courageous people like Sanusi can talk of such things without fear, Sanusi should watch his back though because Nigerian Senators are desperate
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by Reference(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2010
Morning fellas, how was your night, hope you all slept well. Another day of deliberations and errr, 400 million for the national assembly.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by FBS: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2010
smh!
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by anonimi: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by HamidO1(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2010
I just saw some clips from the public hearing on NTA, that Sanusi guy is one bold and courageous man. Damn, the guy told the senators spot on that the papers that quoted him, quoted him right, he also said it's not in his nature to apologize when he's not wrong.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2010
Hamid O:

I just saw some clips from the public hearing on NTA, that Sanusi guy is one bold and courageous man. Damn, the guy told the senators spot on that the papers that quoted him, quoted him right, he also said[b] it's not in his nature to apologize when he's not wrong.[/b]
I really liked that part.the senators were embarrassed and dumb-founded.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by JUO(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2010
thieves
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by HamidO1(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2010
JUO:

thieves

Aside been thieves, they lack intelligence. How can a foolish Senator like Ayogu Eze(Senate spokesman) ask the CBN governor to apologize when the man keeps telling them he has said nothing wrong. Honestly there's no hope with rogues like this making laws in this country.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by LA2(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2010
Aganga and Sanusi summoned to national Assembly to teach lawmakers simple arithmetic

Abuja - Contrary to wide spread speculations, the minister for finance and the governor of the central bank are not in trouble for haven 'run their mouths' carelessly over state matters.

The duo has at various times over the past weeks, made extremely fantastic utterances capable of destabilizing the country. For instance, at a recent gathering of students, Lamido Sanusi, the CBN Governor, is said to have used the N word (Naija), which has been banned by the minister for information.

Sanusi also recently claimed that 25% of the Nation's budget is designated as lawmaker's awoof. While not at all shocking - considering that Nigerian lawmakers are the highest paid in the world - several Nigerians are still finding the revelation a little hard to believe.
As one 'Abuja Big Girl' put it: "Twenty-five percent? I don't believe it. Everyone knows that Honourables tip between fifteen to twenty-five k, and senators, between fifty and a hundred. If they really get 25% of Nigeria's money, wouldn't they be tipping more?" ,

http://www.wazobiareport.com/default.aspx/Aganga-and-Sanusi-summoned-to-national-Assembly-to-teach-lawmakers-simple-arithmetic
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by k9ine(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2010
THIS IS PURE 'korokoro, opendential' ROBBERY, RAPE, MURDER & ARSON OF OUR NAT'L RESOURCES, APPROVED & ENJOYED BY D NASS.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by k9ine(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2010
THIS IS PURE 'korokoro, opendential' ROBBERY, RAPE, MURDER & ARSON OF OUR NAT'L RESOURCES, APPROVED & ENJOYED BY D NASS.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by beeman80: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2010
ohaechesi:

How can an acclaimed CBN governor be quoting the budget guy under a financial statistical analysis whereby his office was expected to be the prime kingpin on this subject matter. kingpin on this very subject matter.

Mallam!   Mallam!!  Mallam!!!,  how many time have i called you, as you spelling of your name remainth unchanged either from left or right, thats how the level of your uninformed, illiteracy, clownism and incompetence in the office will never seize surprising me.
I am sure u do not have the slightest idea what Sanusi is all about.He is an astute and seasoned force to be reckoned with in the banking sector.He has his facts and figures right and very handy else he wont just come out with figures from the air.In any case Nigerians have always being in the know as to how our senators squander and loot our beloved country's money.We keep wasting money on a bunch of unintelligent rascals in official robes.If u ask me, they should all be removed and lets have a clean and fresh re-inauguration or whatever and this time based on merit and not 'godfatherism' and sentiments.I am so appalled at these lazy lots.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by k9ine(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2010
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by beeman80: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2010
Nigerians owe this great man called SANUSI a huge applaud.A huge applaud for his bravery and intelligence.These bunch of unintelligent senators could not even speak good English let alone defend themselves to a reasonable doubt.As far as i am concerned they have no case.Look at the deplorable state of our healthcare,education,power and roads.What have they done to correct them?All they keep doing is to fly their housemaids,girlfriends,boyfriends,gardeners and entire families abroad at the expense of the poor citizens.Why are they shaking?If they are innocent then they should come out with facts and figures as well.I also want them to declare their assets,all of them.Bloody ROGUES IN ROBES.They are so cowardly.SANUSI thumbs up bruv!Keep exposing the bad people and thumbs up on the banking reform.Nigerians now feel safer banking in their own country.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2010
pls i just want to know if anybody knows how a senator or any of the senator has represented or is representing their constituents,if they have,apart from laws they should make what else are they to do.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by beeman80: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2010
tkb417:

That daft Omisore feels he knows how to talk?

21m per month for doing nothn. So what are the stewpid MEND people doing bombing innocent Nigerians when their target shd be those animals in human skin

I just tire and I don't even know what to do. I feel I shd learn how to make bombs, this can't continue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by beeman80: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin They are!
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by HamidO1(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2010
andromida:

pls i just want to know if anybody knows how a senator or any of the senator has represented or is representing their constituents,if they have,apart from laws they should make what else are they to do.

What laws are they making ?? Fine tuning the 1999 constitution to suit there selfish interest I guess. God will punish PDP for all they are doing to the masses of this country.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by SirWelly: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2010
SANUSI is my man anyday anytime. They wanted him to apologize for doing the right thing by exposing their fat sal+alawi to Nigerians. But trust him, he told them he relied on the figure given to him by the ministry of finance and the ministry of finance has not denied the figure.

You cannot imagine that DAVID MARK earns more than OBAMA and DAVID CAMERON.   OBAMA earns $400,000 /yr, CAMERON earns $200,000 /yr while your own SENATE PRESIDENT, DAVID MARK earns $1.7m /yr. (too much money!)
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by oderemo(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2010
This can only happen in 9ja.
Where is mutalab when you need him.
Obscene moni.
And d populace they suffer in silence.
And rossiske they champion there cause.
One day for thief
one day for owner.
Re: Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
na so said:

@Rossike

All these your later stories, are just damage control measures. your first post actually came accross as very very lame.

Quote from: ROSSIKE on Yesterday at 08:06:26 PM

Not at all. It is ALL connected. What I wrote here is a FACT.  You would be blind or dumb to argue that the senators and reps ''do nothing''. How many of these loudmouths follow National Assembly sessions? How many actually know, or care what those reps discuss and do every day in the house? You just sit in your parlour making these lazy, generalised assumptions, insulting your way through all of them, and expect everyone here to just fall in line? Sorry but we're not all some dumb, mob followership here. At least not all of us.

Some of us understand that a country gets the leaders it deserves. The senators are by no means saints. But neither are WE.

They do SOME good work, since, as Nigerians, we generally don't just do nothing when put in a position to act. But they are also into making good money, since as Nigerians, we see such appointments as a means to get rich.

So the senators and reps are just being NIGERIAN. Their level of professionalism or otherwise, and morality is commensurate with the societal average or norm in Nigeria.

Noisemakers here are merely HYPOCRITES who come here to pretend that they're from a country whose people frown on corruption and other vices, but who just so happen to be cursed with crooked leaders, AND THAT'S A DELUSION I AM NOT PREPARED TO ENTERTAIN.

Until WE, ie the average Nigerians, STOP seeing public service as a route to quick wealth, until we ALL rid ourselves of that mentality that says we have ''arrived'' once we get a phone call stating we've been appointed, we will keep producing politicians who reflect our thinking. And we will continue to look stuppid when, rather than fix ourselves, we constantly attack our shadows (sorry, ''our leaders'').

TALK ABOUT CHASING SHADOWS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha City Monorail By Globim International / Flood In Uyo Despite Drainage System By Julius Berger / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.