Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (77173 Views)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by northvietnam(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.

Don’t we have cocoyam and amala to eat in Nigeria? But you opted for rice:stew and chicken � plus salad � garnished with salad cream ... on Xmas day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Keemsleek005(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Kylekent59:

What do you want him to do again??

He is a human being just as you and I, besides, the match was played on a Sunday and not work days.

Before I forget, you called him an old thief, please list three things he stole.
Could you please substantiate with evidence ?

Don't tell me you are among those that listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists.

Leave Atiku alone!!

But sir you listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists about buhari?

Leave buhari alone!!!! How do they say that proverb again what good for the goose is also good for the gander, if am wrong someone should correct me. Happy New year

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by b5ive(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
grin grin grin grin bros u dey vex o. Buhari must personally apologize to u b4 2020.

5 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Amozever12:
quote author=Switruth post=85334988]Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.
Can u bet with ur life that u don't watch English Premier League or Support any foreign club?? Its too early to hypocritic, bro.
. I won’t lie to you. I don’t. I’m more into golfing anyway.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Ctoc: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Arsenal will bounce back strong i believe

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1211367127590096896?p=v[/quote]
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nectarbaba(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.
Hypocrite. Mention 6 local clubs with 5 players each with their coach without using Google

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
[/s]
You sound like a mad man
So hungry and bitter ..poverty has twisted your sense of humor

You wake up in the morning angry all because you are poor grin

It's your type and enters kidnapping with anger to kill all your victims even if ransoms are paid

Hungry man indomie can never satisfy you

Church rat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Kylekent59:

What do you want him to do again??

He is a human being just as you and I, besides, the match was played on a Sunday and not work days.

Before I forget, you called him an old thief, please list three things he stole.
Could you please substantiate with evidence ?

Don't tell me you are among those that listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists.

Leave Atiku alone!!

Stop deceiving yourself. Even Atiku's son won't swear with JUJU that his father didn't steal Government money. This Rubbish rule of law will lead Nigeria to its Doom. Substantive evidence my foot. Can you swear with juju on behalf of Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by macaranta(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
LOL don't take life too seriously, it's not that deep
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nectarbaba(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
No it means we have a president who cares about what the youth are interested in. Losen up bro

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Mallamsaka(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Amozever12:
quote author=Switruth post=85334988]Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.
Can u bet with ur life that u don't watch English Premier League or Support any foreign club?? Its too early to be hypocritic, bro.
his stupidity is foreign

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by israelmao(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2019
It baffles me how EPL fans personalize clubs of their choices as if they own them.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by RealEzee(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
the one that won what is he doing currently na? abi we're entering 2020 together, next level 2.0 brace yourself for maximum impact, 2019 was just freestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ediyeJuice(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Man,how does watching soccer equate with good governance? Grow some brains pls

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
this man watch football but employ many people into his private business . your bubu don't watch football but all he have are his gay cows

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Mallamsaka(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

Stop deceiving yourself. Even Atiku's son won't swear with JUJU that his father didn't steal Government money. This Rubbish rule of law will lead Nigeria to its Doom. Substantive evidence my foot. Can you swear with juju on behalf of Atiku?
whenever you get the position
which not be possible in ur life time play with money mr saint

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ZombieTERROR: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:
Atiku take heart, Arsenal were robbed yesterday.

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.

You have to rely on a red card at home to win....
Shame

The first goal arsenal scored.... Wasn't it against 11 men?.... Get another excuse
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by BafanaBafana: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
That is why the one you call lifeless is president of Nigeria for second time and your Atiku will never be.
Even the power bike son is more powerful than Atiku.
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.
David Luiz deserve a red card for almost taking off kante head and gendouzi foul on Abraham should be a penalty

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by hollymolly66(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
the dullard that won the election fa what's he doing??

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Sazzy457: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Everybody dey watch ball nh
Dats a nice vibe
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
brandmix:

if they dont does it undecided

Nawa ooo...dis ur english dey turn ma brain ..

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Dididrumz(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
brandmix:

I agree they does it like that because if they dont does it that way they will never be classy. Thats how star does undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

can buhari, you or his son swear buhari never took public money?

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by femi4: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:

cry me a river
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Dididrumz(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Is like you no see the person wey him quote shocked shocked shocked
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by chukwugoziegi: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2019
What club does Buhari support?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by brandmix: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

wink
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by chukwugoziegi: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Atiku is not the architect of ur problem.

But why do billionaires support Arsenal?

First it was Dangote, now it's Atiku.

Even Saraki is an Arsenal supporter.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Kingstanding: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

God bless Atiku.
. You're right, Buhari and his children do quarrel everytime I even had that Buhari beat his son yesterday. Useless fellow. All what Atiku and his son are doing is political gimmick
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2019
ada9ja:

Must you let others know how troubled you are....if you stay calm or shut up, u will achieve alot, don't be too hateful come 2020
I won't harm you with my reply.

You're irrelevant in the scheme of things here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.