Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (77174 Views)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by willyo(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Liked the way we humiliated our London lazyazzes... First it was Tottenham, now it's Arsenal. I'm loving this seunmohmoh
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.
will u keep your dirty mouth shut. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by semyman: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2019
You can imagine what they wabted to foist on us as awa president
Glory be to God we escaped this joke
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
can buhari, you or his son swear buhari never took public money?

Lol I'm not a PMB, Apc or pdp person. I can't vouch or support any politician they're all the same. Until the youths start to have sense that these men don't mean good for us the better.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Mkayfrenzy:
will u keep your dirty mouth shut. Hypocrite
. I voted for Atiku but I must say the truth.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ada9ja(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
I won't harm you with my reply.

You're irrelevant in the scheme of things here.

U re still loosing it

Keep calm
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by nedekid: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Kylekent59:

What do you want him to do again??

He is a human being just as you and I, besides, the match was played on a Sunday and not work days.

Before I forget, you called him an old thief, please list three things he stole.
Could you please substantiate with evidence ?

Don't tell me you are among those that listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists.

Leave Atiku alone!!
You said it all bro.

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Neoteny(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.

You don't seem to know how desperately atiku is trying to appeal to the youth in readiness for 2023. The man does not tweet himself, he has a media person.

It's all packaging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Mallamsaka:
whenever you get the position
which not be possible in ur life time play with money mr saint

People who got there don't have two heads MR low mentality I'll make a difference during my time if I get to the opportunity to serve.
That's why I'm working hard right now so I won't see Government money as mine when I'm already rich. I'm not sure I'll receive salary when I get there.

It's a shame we've more people waiting to steal than the ones stealing already. Change your stinky mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ericadianas(f): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Definitely!!
mrgoodd:
The different between the rich and common man is just time, most of this rich people does what common man does but in a classy way.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Ayobami7(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2019
注意
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ericadianas(f): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2019
How many do you support?
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

Lol I'm not a PMB, Apc or pdp person. I can't vouch or support any politician they're all the same. Until the youths start to have sense that these men don't mean good for us the better.
so why the focus on Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by theassassin1: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Atiku is used to lossing na, so no big deal

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Stupid people full this forum I won't lie. Some ass-licking comments here are out of this world
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by akanbiaa(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Atiku is not the architect of ur problem.

But why do billionaires support Arsenal?

First it was Dangote, now it's Atiku.
Some Nigerian billionaires like Arsenal because Arsenal win or loose they are good in marketing their squad, team and club to make money, it's more about the money not the victory alone.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by id911(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

Stop deceiving yourself. Even Atiku's son won't swear with JUJU that his father didn't steal Government money. This Rubbish rule of law will lead Nigeria to its Doom. Substantive evidence my foot. Can you swear with juju on behalf of Atiku?

Take him to court with your incontrovertible evidence and stop constituting nuisance online. May God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2019
ericadianas:
How many do you support?
. Calm down. I’m a golfer but I love Bendel insurance and do throw support from time to time cos I was a uniben student. I like Atiku but I must say the truth.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by BHigher(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:

Hypocrite like you. How many local football teams have you ever watched or supported? Is it that 'volleyball' they play you want to subject us to??
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
so why the focus on Atiku?

I replied someone comment that says we need to provide evidence that Atiku looted. We can't be living in delusion. PMB lost his so called integrity when he raised Ganduje's hands in the rally at Kano. That's a strong message to the masses that all man for himself. He did that for his ambition.

I don't have hope in Any of the leaders. Same old men in different packaging the youths needs to wake up and rebuke these men.

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by blowjohn(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.

How did u arrive at such a conclusion?
By ur deduction if the tweet exposed him eating ull say he would have been using his time to eat?!!
See, before u self destruct, the problem is u ,i, we the masses.
Let the old man be.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by IamMichaels: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
Awol1:

Atiku is not the architect of ur problem.

But why do billionaires support Arsenal?

First it was Dangote, now it's Atiku.

The past glory of Arsenal still lives on them
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Paseus(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
You should have asked him same question after 2019 poll na. Cordial relationship my arse!

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Switruth: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2019
BHigher:

Hypocrite like you. How many local football teams have you ever watched or supported? Is it that 'volleyball' they play you want to subject us to??
. See attack for saying the truth. Funny enough I like Atiku. Anyway mark it somewhere. He is the best president. Watch how this will play out.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Tunex252(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2019
nero2face:
Daddy how market...grin
in the word of timaya, I can't kill myself

lol grin
nero2face:
Daddy how market...grin
in the word of timaya, I can't kill myself

lol

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by anonymous1759(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
id911:

Take him to court with your incontrovertible evidence and stop constituting nuisance online. May God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

You're just living in Delusion, people like you are the problem we've in Nigeria. Democracy is crap as long we keep practicing it Nigeria will never be good. Until we start swearing with JUJU these politicians will keep on stealing and Bribe the judiciary.

That's how the Northern Elites brainwash poor Muslims. How many Elites have been convicted in the sharia court? But the poor Muslims are the ones suffering from the heat. They built mosque for the poor and send their kids to Oxford and Cainbridge. Sometimes I wonder how some people can soooo Gullible? It's like the rich and poor practice different Islam if you see a rich Muslim and a poor one you'll know.
Better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by BHigher(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Keemsleek005:

But sir you listen to rumours or daily lies from journalists about buhari?

Leave buhari alone!!!! How do they say that proverb again what good for the goose is also good for the gander, if am wrong someone should correct me. Happy New year

Zombie spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by trutht828: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:

Mr critic, how many nigerian football teams do you support?
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Afolabimills(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
you are a hefty fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.