Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (77170 Views)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

People who got there don't have two heads MR low mentality I'll make a difference during my time if I get to the opportunity to serve.
That's why I'm working hard right now so I won't see Government money as mine when I'm already rich. I'm not sure I'll receive salary when I get there.

It's a shame we've more people waiting to steal than the ones stealing already. Change your stinky mentality.

This one touch my heart

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by myfan: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, this is really cool.....

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.

Everything about Buhari is dead. The Nigerian economy today is dead just as Buhari himself is dead.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by larushy(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
Don’t we have football teams to be supported in Nigeria. These guys no get work.

like the one you are supporting mumu
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by trutht828: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Switruth:
. I’m not into that boss. Atleast not an empty vessel. Not for show off. Check our moniker and let’s say the truth always.

You condemn Atiku for not supporting local football clubs, whereas there is no iota of evidence that you support any local football club.

You are like a kettle calling a pot black
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Dpaulie(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2019
Atiku...full of life
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by spartan50(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
Oga shut up
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Judolisco(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
nairalee:
Atiku take heart, Arsenal were robbed yesterday.

Jorginho deserved to have been red carded. That single decision affected the whole game cos Jorginho ended up scoring the equalizer.

No wonder England Referees didn't make world cup and they won't even make heaven.
David Luiz wanted to kill kante no card from d referee 2

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by bcashy: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

I doubt if one retired lifeless daura drunkard and his power bike son have this free flowing and cordial relationship.

God bless Atiku.

Buhari has nothing to do with your family problem na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ajebuter(f): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Atiku is used to lossing na, so no big deal

General Buhari lost election 3 times, remember?

Atiku only lost once..

So, he's not a serial loser like somebody we all know..

Love you too..
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by bassman007(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2019
No wonder he lost the election. He's an Arsenal fan

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by olisaEze(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2019
gideonite98:
Still waiting for Chelsea to beat Manchester united grin

U go wait tay! angry
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Ournolly: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2019
I concur with Atiku, I can't kill myself!
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Austineva(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Bull shit! Imagine if dis old thief won election, he would have been using time and strenght that should be giving to nigeria watch football.
I guess his time would have bad to people than dis old sodier will are serving recently.
frustration is very bad and deadly
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Duru009(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Thank God, buhari is a Mam U fan
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by seunmohmoh(f): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2019
willyo:
Liked the way we humiliated our London lazyazzes... First it was Tottenham, now it's Arsenal. I'm loving this seunmohmoh
I hope they don't lose to a small team like Brighton again.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by ada9ja(f): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
I believe my comment about your lifeless president has made your face contorted and oozing pure pains. grin

Don't mind me, that's Jason on a normal day. grin

I thought u quit drug...mhen u gat to make up your mind cos is killing u
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by bewla(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

God bless Atiku.
pls get a life and move on we still have two more years before election
channel all ur energy toward that come back win the election either by - chance , cruise , or crook or u still be silent for another four years

babalawo na Yahoo
nobody innocent in Nigeria
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Austineva:
frustration is very bad and deadly
Bleep you and ur fellow nna people
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by samteebiz3: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Atiku is the next president! Tell me it's a lie if you can muster it!
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by samteebiz3: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2019
But wait o, this Atiku guy has a sound relationship with his children. Commendable!
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2019
See correct man dey don jazzy and suppose to be our president, unlike this one wey no even sabi use iPad not to talk of using Twitter
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2019
seunmohmoh:
[s]I hope they don't lose to a small team like Brighton again[/s].
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2019
ada9ja:

I thought u quit drug...mhen u gat to make up your mind cos is killing u
C'mon baby, that was too dry. cheesy

Try harder. kiss

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by GEJDHERO: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Hate Speech Bill is coming.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Kpoikpoi: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2019
ExAngel007:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and his
son Mustapha had a hilarious exchange on
Twitter just after Chelsea defeated Arsenal in
a premier league match played at Emirates
Stadium today December 29.

The Presidential candidate of the People's
Democratic Party in the 2019 general election
was quite happy when Aubameyang opened
up the scoreline for Arsenal in the match. He
however slowed down after Arsenal lost the
match following two quick goals Chelsea
players, Jorginho and Tammy Abraham scored
in the last 7 minutes of the match.

Here is the exchange between Atiku Abubakar
and his son below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1211367127590096896?p=v
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Kpoikpoi: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2019
See as Atiku son ugly, even all that money no fit make am fine.
Chai.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by GEJDHERO: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2019
SoNature:
Atiku is really young at heart and would have made a good president, given his experience and smartness grin

I just wish that the man hadn't participated in looting the wealth of this country mercilessly. cry

Today, his image remains his biggest challenge to becoming Nigeria's president
What has your gworo chewing DAURA PRESIDENT done since coming on board.....fighting corruption with two different boxing gloves.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by GEJDHERO: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2019
BafanaBafana:

That is why the one you call lifeless is president of Nigeria for second time and your Atiku will never be.
Even the power bike son is more powerful than Atiku.
Hahahahahahaha
Maj Gen Buhari is cruzing on a Stolen mandate...we all know that.
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by slowice(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Hmmm atiku still knows wassup.... My kinda grandpa... Love the enegy
Re: Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match by Od1n: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2019
HeeBraHim2:
Donald Trump goes to Marlago to play golf at least once every 2months. Barack Obama went to watch basketball a couple of times. Trump went to watch baseball last month. You need education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.