Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,029 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

"I'm In Love" - Patoranking Makes His 'baby's' Hair (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm In Love" - Patoranking Makes His 'baby's' Hair (photos) (647 Views)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm In Love" - Patoranking Makes His 'baby's' Hair (photos) by joseph6071: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
The Nigerian singer, patoranking who claims he is in love has shared a photo of himself making his little daughters hair.

While making her hair, he was talking to her, obviously she couldn't respond to him, he told her that whenever he gets any phone call, she should pick it up and answer.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/12/im-in-love-patoranking-makes-his-babys.html

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: "I'm In Love" - Patoranking Makes His 'baby's' Hair (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
The baby be like whayasay?

(1) (Reply)

"Words Can't Describe The Pain I Feel" - Vanessa Bryant Breaks Silence On Kobe / Please Help! My Girlfriend Demands A Lot, What Can I Do About It? / Tacha - I’m Not Coming Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.