Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me (1014 Views)

Help O! I Just Discover My Employer Is Kind Off Occutic / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
I was brought to Lagos in 2014 from my base in Benin Edo State to work as a house help for a woman who is based in the US but has her children here in Nigeria.

We agreed at that time that she'll either pay me monthly or enroll me in a trade and settle me after learning.

I resumed work September of the said year, after six months and nothing was said of either my Salary or the apprenticeship I complained and she promised to enroll me for a trade.

After working for eighteen months without pay nor putting me into any trade coupled with all the maltreatments and abuses I incurred, I requested for me to be paid as time was no longer on my side. She promised to still put me in a trade but never did.

Exactly two years after I resumed the job, I once again requested for my pay, she them said that she doesn't have anything for me that I should go if I want to go or stay if I wish.

I left in 2016 December. I heard she was in Nigeria this year and came to see her for my pay. She took my phone number and promised to call but never did.

I went back to the house only to be told they have relocated. All efforts to get to her was not productive until I saw her on Facebook and sent a friend request to her and her sons. On noticing I was the one, she ignored my request and messages sent to her.

Please how can I get my money from her or at least seek justice. I feel so used, dumbed and abandoned.

PLEASE HELP.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by NwaAmaikpe: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

Hanty, if you use the energy you're using in chasing a debt of 2014-2016 to forge a better future, no body will see your back in 2020.

What the fvck is this mediocrity?

Or do you mean that if that woman dies today without paying you, your shot at life is over?
Stop making it seem like your destiny is tied to the stipends she would have paid you.

It must feel bad to have an agreement reneged on and even worse to be used and dumped like a torn condom.

But look to the bright side of it.
While in her house, you were fed and housed.
Got some exposure and became accustomed to the city.
Who knows you may have met some big gods too.

I am not saying that you wouldn't have attained all of this back home at Igbangue.
I am just saying that this pettiness won't take you very far in this mean life.

Let go and thrive!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Silence?
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by soberdrunk(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
People are wicked sha but you how can you work 24 long months without pay or them fulfilling their promise and just keep quiet..... angry I doubt if you can get your money unless you are willing to dance the dance of the elders..... angry
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
You were too gentle in your approach and she capitalised on that meekness but all hope is not lost yet.....

Since you reside at Benin, go to any potent Olokun shrine with her name and tell the priest what you wanna do with her.

Left for me, I will tell the priest to dash her partial stroke with swollen limbs.

My advise are FREE.

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Twitter is your friend
So many careers have been ruined on that platform. Call her out there. Tag some people. She go pay.

Em sorry are you an arsenal fan? Your patience get no limit. It's unlike an edo person. A typical edo man has pms running in his veins.

Real advice.... Continue on patience. Patience yields. You never can tell.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
People are wicked sha but you how can you work 24 long months without pay or them fulfilling their promise and just keep quiet..... angry I doubt if you can get your money unless you are willing to dance the dance of the elders..... angry

What is involved in this dance of the elders?
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
Twitter is your friend
Nice idea. Thanks
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hanty, if you use the energy you're using in chasing a debt of 2014-2016 to forge a better future, no body will see your back in 2020.

Or do you mean that if that woman dies today without paying you, your shot at life is over?
Stop making it seem like your destiny is tied to the stipends she would have paid you.

It must feel bad to have an agreement reneged on and even worse to be used and dumped like a torn condom.

I am not saying that you wouldn't have attained all of this back home at Igbangue.

Let go and thrive!

be serious for once!

smh

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Rapmoney(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
I usually charge a fee for such advice but since I know you have suffered a lot, I won't charge you anything.

Now this is what you have to do. Go back to Benin in Edo State. Ask of Baba Okpogorokpo at Ugbowo, tell him your predicament, he will help you. Just pay him 6 Naira (I mean, 1 Naira × 6).

Call the woman's name three times and blow the powder he would give to you and hit your lap 7 times. I bet you, the woman will not only pay you times ten of what she owes you, but she will come back to Nigeria and will not be able to travel out again. In fact, she will chew and swallow all her travelling documents!
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
this ungrateful wicked woman played you, and she owes you... you should get what you are owe, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rapmoney:
I usually charge a fee for such advice but since I know you have suffered a lot, I won't charge you anything.

Now this is what you have to do. Go back to Benin in Edo State. Ask of Baba Okpogorokpo at Ugbowo, tell him your predicament, he will help you. Just pay him 6 Naira (I mean, 1 Naira × 6).

Call the woman's name three times and blow the powder he would give to you and hit your lap 7 times. I bet you, the woman will not only pay you times ten of what she owes you, but she will come back to Nigeria and will not be able to travel out again. In fact, she will chew and swallow all her travelling documents!

Funny but baba jazz dey learn where this woman own dey. Any other advise?
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
this ungrateful wicked woman played you, and she owes you... you should get what you are owe, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

The way is all I seek now.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Edithevans:
The way is all I seek now.

you can play nice and keep being played OR find some mean looking area boys and let them handle the matter for you sharp sharp...
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you can play nice and keep being played OR find some mean looking area boys and let them handle the matter for you sharp sharp...

if you read the post very you would have seen the part that says she's in the US and I don't know where her family in Nigeria relocated to.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Edithevans:
if you read the post very you would have seen the part that says she's in the US and I don't know where her family in Nigeria relocated to.

unless you have a written contract then wait for her to come back again to Nigeria, before you contact them area boys.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by dazzlingd(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rapmoney:

Wetin mutiu no go see for mechanic shop

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by dazzlingd(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let go and thrive!

Take this advice, move on...
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

unless you have a written contract then wait for her to come back again to Nigeria, before you contact them area boys.

Thanks for your input
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let go and thrive!

You must understand something.

Some people are like that.

They just can't let go.

You can now see why that girl that claims she got Krested after being COZAd still feels like she must get some justice even though the said event took place so many years ago.

Some people are just like that.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrCork: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Edithevans:
I was brought to Lagos in 2014 from my base in Benin Edo State to work as a house help for a woman who is based in the US but has her children here in Nigeria.

We agreed at that time that she'll either pay me monthly or enroll me in a trade and settle me after learning.

I resumed work September of the said year, after six months and nothing was said of either my Salary or the apprenticeship I complained and she promised to enroll me for a trade.

After working for eighteen months without pay nor putting me into any trade coupled with all the maltreatments and abuses I incurred, I requested for me to be paid as time was no longer on my side. She promised to still put me in a trade but never did.

Exactly two years after I resumed the job, I once again requested for my pay, she them said that she doesn't have anything for me that I should go if I want to go or stay if I wish.

I left in 2016 December. I heard she was in Nigeria this year and came to see her for my pay. She took my phone number and promised to call but never did.

I went back to the house only to be told they have relocated. All efforts to get to her was not productive until I saw her on Facebook and sent a friend request to her and her sons. On noticing I was the one, she ignored my request and messages sent to her.

Please how can I get my money from her or at least seek justice. I feel so used, dumbed and abandoned.

PLEASE HELP.

is she lightskin? smiley
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by IceColdVeins(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
I see you want him to rot in prison.
MrBrownJay1:

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I see you want him to rot in prison.

sometimes you have to act like a mad person to deal with mad people...
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by frozen70(f): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Edithevans:

PLEASE HELP.

Just leave her to God

She will soon go into an out an investment that will go down the drain, that's when she will know that karma is real
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

Take this advice, move on...
I hear. Thanks
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
Twitter is your friend
So many careers have been ruined on that platform. Call her out there. Tag some people. She go pay.

Em sorry are you an arsenal fan? Your patience get no limit. It's unlike an edo person. A typical edo man has pms running in his veins.

Real advice.... Continue on patience. Patience yields. You never can tell.

Patience? At a time I didn't have a choice
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
frozen70:

Just leave her to God

She will soon go into an out an investment that will go down the drain, that's when she will know that karma is real

Karma at times is slow. I don't wish her evil but my pay
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by IceColdVeins(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
You know how quick yankee people always get the police involved in violent matters, he might consequently be tagged armed robber/accomplice at the end. Dark magic may be the way out, as it is not constitutionally regarded as crime, trust me his boss will provide his benefits when he gets juju threats, whether potent or not. Trust me I dont believe in these things but its a weapon I use against people who believe in it, in the slightest threat(empty threats), they'll yield.
I have used the technique for different business clients around the world, that thought they were smart and could outmanoeuvre their way around contract agreements. Those threats always work. (none of them wants to be deported to this godforsaken apocalyptic land, you know?)

MrBrownJay1:

sometimes you have to act like a mad person to deal with mad people...
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by frozen70(f): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Edithevans:

Karma at times is slow. I don't wish her evil but my pay

That money is gone and pls stop thinking about it

Karma can be slow but must surely get to its target

If you do anything funny, you end in jail
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by Edithevans: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You know how quick yankee people always get the police involved in violent matters, he might consequently be tagged armed robber/accomplice at the end. Dark magic may be the way out, as it is not constitutionally regarded as crime, trust me his boss will provide his benefits when he gets juju threats, whether potent or not. Trust me I dont believe in these things but its a weapon I use against people who believe in it, in the slightest threat(empty threats), they'll yield.
I have used the technique for different business clients around the world, that thought they were smart and could outmanoeuvre their way around contract agreements. Those threats always work. (none of them wants to be deported to this godforsaken apocalyptic land, you know?)

I don't seek means to hurt her but to get paid. The dark magic thing is getting interesting, a threat might be the starting point
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:

very true....Nigerians believe in juju and the slight threat could make that women get her senses back.... but ungrateful demons could turn around and also do the same back to you to.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
frozen70:

That money is gone and pls stop thinking about it

Karma can be slow but must surely get to its target

If you do anything funny, you end in jail

you mean that person should just give up 2yrs of her hard sweat and work, just like that?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skinny Ebony Shows Off Unclad Video For Only Fans 18+ / My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp / Nawa Ooh Girl Want Use Sex Kill Me Watch Leak Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.