Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) (958 Views)

Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by SpeedyZlatan: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
I met this oduduwa girl (Okene by tribe) in late 2015, at age 21 or so. A month after our meeting, one thing led to the other, we knew each other (sexually) then asked the "what are we now?" I sat on the cold tiles of the room with her, held her close and whispered: "we are friends."

I went further to made her understand that I have no keen interest in her that she's free to end the relationship at any point in time. That's fine by me.

She was moody throughout the moment we spent together... I felt her plight; I was her second boyfriend (according to her) since she became sexually active but then, I can't give a promise I won't keep. Life goes on.

To sum it up, she compliments me sexually. Also she's not expensive to maintain but the problem is I am worried about other aspects of life aside sex and her good appearance.

So back to my question about how to end this relationship, will this Okene oduduwa girl hurt me diabolically if I let her know I no longer need her in my life?

Thank you for your time and response.
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by TechTanic(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Keep lying.
Don't just carry this attitude into 2020.
Thunder go Don mature by then.

1 Like

Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by SpeedyZlatan: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shibaraba:

Keep off, kid!!
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Nearbyproperty(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Did u involve nairalanders when u were d***kn her.na when it involve your life, that's when remember that nairaland exist.
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Prec1ous(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Secret Hack.

Create issues. How?Just. Snoop on her messenger or whatsapp chat.

You will find something to get mad about definitely. Take it from there.

But are you sure you really want to leave her?

1 Like

Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Wednesday22: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nearbyproperty:
Did u involve nairalanders when u were d***kn her.na when it involve your life, that's when remember that nairaland exist.

It's not that deep, mate. Comment no be by force.

Op, try and read break-up posts on Quora
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by budaatum: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Immature people like you don't deserve mature responses.

1 Like

Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
The story had no depth. ....Just say you were just flirting around. .that is not your girlfriend. ..a girlfriend is someone you still love even if she says she wants out...your love is still there even if she doesn't reply your Xmas greeting. .. so my friend you are just flirting. ..there is certainly no relationships here.

1 Like

Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by frozen70(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
SpeedyZlatan:
I met this oduduwa girl (Okene by tribe) in late 2015, at age 21 or so. A month after our meeting, one thing led to the other, we knew each other (sexually) then asked the "what are we now?" I sat on the cold tiles of the room with her, held her close and whispered: "we are friends."

I went further to made her understand that I have no keen interest in her that she's free to end the relationship at any point in time. That's fine by me.

She was moody throughout the moment we spent together... I felt her plight; I was her second boyfriend (according to her) since she became sexually active but then, I can't give a promise I won't keep. Life goes on.

To sum it up, she compliments me sexually. Also she's not expensive to maintain but the problem is I am worried about other aspects of life aside sex and her good appearance.

So back to my question about how to end this relationship, will this Okene oduduwa girl hurt me diabolically if I let her know I no longer need her in my life?

Thank you for your time and response.

Just because sex is free, guys will keep a lady for more than a year and in his right senses, you wake up a realise that its time to end the relationship

After 4 solid years ❓

The kogi people I know are brutal when it comes to things that affects their emotions

Honesty I don't know how you are going to free her, but all I can say is, do it in a way amd manner that she will be happier to pull out

Guys stop keeping ladies forong and after she has being with you for years you know decidea to drop her like a refuse trash

Whatever happens to your future, don't look far
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Romanoff(f): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you both had had this agreement that you could have sex without any strings being attached, I'd understand.

You people will deceive young girls, sleep with them and expect them not to catch feelings.

Na Wetin you sow you go reap o.
Re: How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) by Nickisindigo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
anything you see take am like that bro

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Chinese Man Jason Who Marries Akwa Ibom Girl Eka / Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body / Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.