Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s (952 Views)

I Think Many Redpillers Are Gays / Why Are Gays Super Friendly? / Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by Mazigabriel(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
The issue of gays in Nigeria is increasing despite the fact it is shun in the country, but most young students are gays but you will never know until you become friends with them unknowingly and the worst part is the are bold to talk to you about it.
My experience in school, my course mate approached me questioned my sexuality and told him that I am single and he said if I have had sex. I replied no, he kept on asking why until we got to a point that the asked if I had bleeped a boy before I said no that I hate homo sexuality and he replies shamelessly " it is a normal thing, I bleeped guys and also bleeped my girlfriend and I and still doing it.
I became astonished that he said these things boldly.
Gays are becoming bold in Universities nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by ariyebaba(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Which University be dat ?
Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by Mazigabriel(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
ariyebaba:
Which University be dat ?
Imsu and my friend in nekede polytechnic reported a similar experience
Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by budaatum: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nigeria never learns. We passed 419 law and 419 increased. We pass anti-gay law, and gay increases!

I have a feeling that if we pass 'Everyone be rich" laws, everyone might be rich.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by Mazigabriel(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Nigeria never learns. We passed 419 law and 419 increased. We pass anti-gay law, and gay increases!

I have a feeling that if we pass 'Everyone be rich" laws, everyone might be rich.
Story
Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by Yemike(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
I only know about lesbianism. The rate at which it's increasing in university nowadays is alarming.

Being friends with them is fun tho it's quite a torture sometimes.

Girls half naked with you inside the room and you no fit touch/stare but just look and comot eye.
Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by correctyourself(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mazigabriel:
The issue of gays in Nigeria is increasing despite the fact it is shun in the country, but most young students are gays but you will never know until you become friends with them unknowingly and the worst part is the are bold to talk to you about it.
My experience in school, my course mate approached me questioned my sexuality and told him that I am single and he said if I have had sex. I replied no, he kept on asking why until we got to a point that the asked if I had bleeped a boy before I said no that I hate homo sexuality and he replies shamelessly " it is a normal thing, I bleeped guys and also bleeped my girlfriend and I and still doing it.
I became astonished that he said these things boldly.
Gays are becoming bold in Universities nowadays.

Because they have pencil down their selves for distraction. I pity their parents.
Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by dawnomike(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
They've always been much... This social media age has just made them bolder and more intrusive. I 1st discovered that in the 90's as a school boy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
They have always been in Nigeria (whether in UNIs or elsewhere) but now they are more comfortable to be out the closet, thus openly/brazenly show themselves publicly in Nigeria... Even though it is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by GreetMe(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
They've always been around in every part of the world. As the world is advancing, they're no longer afraid of coming out anymore.

Many married people are even low key gay.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s by Twizzy30(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Op your observation is on point. In unilag, they are everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Chops Off Penis Of Rapist / BREAKING: Bbnaija Season Five Starts July 19 / I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.