Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible (270 Views)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
God exists. That is an irrefutable fact. The simple fact that we exist is the greatest proof of His existence.

God never promised us a problem-free life. We have man's fall in Eden to thank for that.

As a Christian believer I've had my share of problems. But the fact remains that God always comes through for me one way or the other.

On three different occasions I had found myself in a life or death situation... where it was humanly impossible for survival...yet...somehow and in some inexplicable way...I survived.

There is no single contradiction in the Bible. The Bible isn't a textbook. It wasn't written for our understanding. It was written for the 'Eyes of Our Understand.'
(Ephesians 1:15).

So long as you read God's word with Head Knowledge... you will always have problems with clarity.

God's word becomes clear only by Revelation Knowledge...

One thing about the Bible is that it is highly contextualized. That's why you shouldn't just Read... rather Study... the Bible...to understand the Who, What, Why, Where, When.

And that's why you need the help of the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit it Truth who is ever ready to guide us in all things.
Without the help of the Holy Spirit... the Bible will remain vague to you. (I Corinthians 2:14).

Next time, before you read the Bible, sincerely ask the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of your understanding. Trust me...you'll be amazed at the hidden nuggets in God's word.

When it come to problems... I've learned that God usually has two approaches:

*He prevents the problems
*He allows the problems but promises to deliver us out of that fire or water.

God will never allow His own experience more than they can handle. That is a fact.

So, my dear believer, no matter how backbreaking your current problem may seem...you have all the needed Grace to stand and overcome it...I know it sounds easier said than done...but that is the gospel truth.

God exists. The Bible is true. And our world is problem-filled. But many are the afflictions of the righteous...but God has promised to deliver us from ALL of them.

And, in a worst case scenario... where a problem leads to the death of a righteous person...then it's home to Heaven.

Last year, my dear mother, whom I loved so much, became sick. We did all a could... but she eventually died. She was in her early 60's. Was I heartbroken? You bet. This was a woman who gave her life in service to God. Generous, kind, patient, prayerful...a virtuous woman. She never really got enjoy the fruits of her labour.
But...she's now in a much better place. And that is all the consolation I need.

I'll end with this quote: 'Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.' - Andrew Wommack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Vrengkat(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Another ignorant dogmatic person... Hit the dictionary... You need to learn what fact means... There is a reason why religion is called a believe... And that is because of the absence of facts

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Vrengkat:
Another ignorant dogmatic person... Hit the dictionary... You need to learn what fact means... There is a reason why religion is called a believe... And that is because of the absence of facts

bro, these brainwash donkeys will always find ways to make sense out of ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!

bible that tells you that THOU SHALL NOT KILL then ask you to slaughter countless of people, bwaaaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
You can rain all the insults you want. But the fact remains: The Carnal mind can never comprehend Spiritual things. You see and understand only by Revelation.
Until your eyes of understanding opens...you will remain ignorant, dogmatic, carnal, brainwashed with error...
You see, Heaven isn't for everyone... neither is the lake of fire.
Why don't you stick with your belief... and let me stick with mine.
But one thing is as certain as the Sun you see: one day, you, me, and everyone else reading this piece WILL die.
That is an irrevocable fact...isn't it?
Until then...

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Finallydead: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Guy1979:
God exists. That is an irrefutable fact. The simple fact that we exist is the greatest proof of His existence.

God never promised us a problem-free life. We have man's fall in Eden to thank for that.

As a Christian believer I've had my share of problems. But the fact remains that God always comes through for me one way or the other.

On three different occasions I had found myself in a life or death situation... where it was humanly impossible for survival...yet...somehow and in some inexplicable way...I survived.

There is no single contradiction in the Bible. The Bible isn't a textbook. It wasn't written for our understanding. It was written for the 'Eyes of Our Understand.'
(Ephesians 1:15).

So long as you read God's word with Head Knowledge... you will always have problems with clarity.

God's word becomes clear only by Revelation Knowledge...

One thing about the Bible is that it is highly contextualized. That's why you shouldn't just Read... rather Study... the Bible...to understand the Who, What, Why, Where, When.

And that's why you need the help of the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit it Truth who is ever ready to guide us in all things.
Without the help of the Holy Spirit... the Bible will remain vague to you. (I Corinthians 2:14).

Next time, before you read the Bible, sincerely ask the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of your understanding. Trust me...you'll be amazed at the hidden nuggets in God's word.

When it come to problems... I've learned that God usually has two approaches:

*He prevents the problems
*He allows the problems but promises to deliver us out of that fire or water.

God will never allow His own experience more than they can handle. That is a fact.

So, my dear believer, no matter how backbreaking your current problem may seem...you have all the needed Grace to stand and overcome it...I know it sounds easier said than done...but that is the gospel truth.

God exists. The Bible is true. And our world is problem-filled. But many are the afflictions of the righteous...but God has promised to deliver us from ALL of them.

And, in a worst case scenario... where a problem leads to the death of a righteous person...then it's home to Heaven.

Last year, my dear mother, whom I loved so much, became sick. We did all a could... but she eventually died. She was in her early 60's. Was I heartbroken? You bet. This was a woman who gave her life in service to God. Generous, kind, patient, prayerful...a virtuous woman. She never really got enjoy the fruits of her labour.
But...she's now in a much better place. And that is all the consolation I need.

I'll end with this quote: 'Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.' - Andrew Wommack
God bless you bro. If only believers are taught how to be led by the Spirit, not only mere intellect, even in the engagement of scriptures, we won't have denominations because God(the Spirit) is not the author of confusion. Every denomination and sect, as well as every seeming contradiction in scripture is simply a result of men's blurred intellect trying to handle the spiritual, but alas! the carnal man/mind discerns not the things of the Spirit, it is in enmity/opposition to God.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by StrikeBack(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Seems this Nigeria is cursed!!

Find out how other developed European societies live their lives and come back to this thread.

People like Adeboye and OYeDEpO exist because of gullible people like you.

PM let me enlighten you

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Vrengkat(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, these brainwash donkeys will always find ways to make sense out of ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!

bible that tells you that THOU SHALL NOT KILL then ask you to slaughter countless of people, bwaaaaaaah!
I swear... We are not even talking about all the stupid stories meant for Dogma's found in this religious textbook... The most stupid excuse these Dogma's come up with is that only through the spirit can one comprehend there spiritual books... ����

1 Like

Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Vrengkat(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
Seems this Nigeria is cursed!!

Find out how other developed European societies live their lives and come back to this thread.

People like Adeboye and OYeDEpO exist because of gullible people like you.

PM let me enlighten you
Most spiritual nation with biggest churches in the world, but very corrupt... It only displays the hypocrisy
Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is most sad that this is the generation King Solomon referenced: A generation that is pure in its own eyes (Proverbs 30:12); a generation of mockers and scoffers (II Peter 3:3); a generation already captured by the spirit of the antichrist (I John 4:3).

Up or Down. Life or Death. Heaven or the Lake of Fire & Brimestone...it's all a question of Freewill.

Believing that God does not exist is like believing that you're not going to die. It's foolishness. Psalm 14:1.
Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by BOFREJO(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nice one op.. i so love this scriptue rom8vs18
Re: There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I don't even find that to be a contradiction.Some things don't need to be further explained.The killing there obviously refers to does not allowed by biblical law.There exist more glaringly clear contradictions in the Bible in which there is no way to explain or contextualize.

(1) (Reply)

American Christians Have The Right To ‘kill All Males’ Who Support Abortion / Lack Of Faith In GOD Is Why They Trust In their Idols & Man Made Weapons. / Why We Fail, Why We Succeed - The True Essence Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.