Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman (5091 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by boiz2men(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jodha:

Lool we learn every day...

I don't see the part in the bible that says ..if a lady doesn't restrain her lips...she should be beaten to the pulp...

My point is that nobody is perfect ..we all have our excesses ....if yhu don't like how yhur lady is talking...yhu tell her when she's calmer....if she doesn't change and yhu feel yhu can't deal with it.... yhu take a walk....instead of beating her...
That's all I'm saying

My dear Nature and God abhors women who provoke men to anger...

Here's what the bible says bout a nagging women... That statement by that guy wasn't dumb. Its the best advice a woman who loves her home should adhere to.

Go and study Proverbs.

1 Like

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

My dear Nature and God abhors women who provoke men to anger...

Here's what the bible says bout a nagging women... That statement by that guy wasn't dumb. Its the best advice a woman who loves her home should adhere to.

Go and study Proverbs.

I'm not supporting a woman that nag .... all I'm saying is it doesn't give a niggur the right to touch a lady ....

I'm done pls... it's obvious yhu don't want to see things from a different light...
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by boiz2men(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jodha:

I'm not supporting a woman that nag .... all I'm saying is it doesn't give a niggur the right to touch a lady ....

I'm done pls... it's obvious yhu don't want to see things from a different light...

speaking of different light... you are failing to understand that theres somethg called cause and effect.

The majority of men who raise their hands dont do so over mere misunderstandings... They do so when the women escalate these misunderstandings and keep on nagging over the issue that may have been forgotten... such repeated nags results to provocation.

speaking about right to touch a lady...

if a random guy touches your boobs in public, and u slap him as a reaction to the provocation...do you have the right to slap? if yes, why? and how is your slap (result of a provocation) different from a mans slap (result of a provocation) on you

please let your submissions be objective and devoid of emotions and sentiments (most women run away from intellectual discussions that are devoid of emotions. I am assuming you are rational) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:

Do you date girls or worn out "single mothers of two playing hard to get" LMFAO cheesy
are you trying to be funny?

1 Like

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:

Do you date girls or worn out "single mothers of two playing hard to get" LMFAO cheesy

ubunja:

Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 2

This is a clap-back thread to some lame loser low-achieving thread advising men to marry women over 25.

men who dont compromise on quality will agree with me ,women will obviously be pissed and beta woman-worshipping men will call me immature. its OK.just dont cuss too much or i will hunt you down and take it slowly with a machete... 

1.remember girls mature earlier than boys.by 16 a girl is ready biologically to give birth.since we dont want to be called Pedophiles we will let them be for 3 more years then go in when they are 19. and to prove that girls are ready at that time you will notice at that age-group they shun their same-age boys and focus on men in their late 20s, even 30s. if a girl matured at 16 but you only marry her after 25 what do you think she has been doing all this time?IF A GIRL IS OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE AND DRINK BEER AT 18 WHY WAIT ANOTHER 7 YEARS TO MARRY HER?

2.remember women lose value with age.time is a woman's greatest enemy and a man's greatest friend.by 35 women are using more and more makeup and hairdye but at 35 a man has just come into his own.he is confident enough to be who he is without apology.he flaunts that bald head and rock that beard like a boss.MEN AGE LIKE WINE WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK.

3.remember at that age the girl is poor.which means you are the knight that saves her.whats the point of dating a 30something woman with everything?she doesnt need you and will walk away at any time.thats why highly educated rich women are always single or are divorced.RELATIONSHIPS THRIVE WHEN THE WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY DEPENDED ON THE MAN.

4.remember a younger woman has not dated a lot so her heart has not been savaged too much by men.there is a reason why most feminists are older women and why its older women who come up with slogans like "men are dogs"etc. they have been broken-hearted too much.when you date her she brings that into the relationship. but young girls are innocent.love and sex are still new to her and even the sight of a n@ked man is still magical to her. A FRESH BROOM SWEEPS BETTER THAN AN OLD BROOM.

5.remember even God Himself chose a young girl to be the mother of Jesus.why would you think you are better than God and choose a woman in her 30s to be the mother of your kids?? LEARN FROM GOD.THE YOUNGER THE BETTER.

men wake up or you will be the Retirement Plan for these women who sleep around through-out their 20s and only settle when men start ignoring them in favour of younger girls.

cheers.

EDIT:

Remember gents the 4 rules of Dating:

1.never date any gal fatter than your mama

2.never date any gal less prettier than your young sister

3.never date any gal darker in skin complexion than you

4.never date any gal with more kids than you.

(c) ubunja. copy & paste allowed. additions & subtractions not allowed.

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jodha:

I pray yhu jam a lady that will break yhur head as yhu try to break her face...
lmfao. Keep praying.

1 Like

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

speaking of different light... you are failing to understand that theres somethg called cause and effect.

The majority of men who raise their hands dont do so over mere misunderstandings... They do so when the women escalate these misunderstandings and keep on nagging over the issue that may have been forgotten... such repeated nags results to provocation.

speaking about right to touch a lady...

if a random guy touches your boobs in public, and u slap him as a reaction to the provocation...do you have the right to slap? if yes, why? and how is your slap (result of a provocation) different from a mans slap (result of a provocation) on you

please let your submissions be objective and devoid of emotions and sentiments (most women run away from intellectual discussions that are devoid of emotions. I am assuming you are rational) cheesy

I totally understand cause and effect relationship...yhure the one bringing sentiments and masculine favouritism into this argument... I'm trying to be as rational as possible...

Majority of men? When and where did yhu do yhur research and yhure quickly running into conclusions...some men have major anger issues and lack basic conflict resolution skills ....plus even manner of approach in resolving conflict...
Women are outspoken beings ... we're meant to talk...I tell yhu personally the quiet ones are more deadly ..
Women express themselves through words ...they express their feelings.. thoughts...and everything..
Or are yhu trying to say all women are mad?...that we just go about ranting and nagging for no good course?...for a woman to nag seriously the man must have provoked get beyond her elastic limit....So how is expressing her disapproval something that warrant panelbeating from her husband?

Using sexual harassment in this context does not fit at all... we're talking about something totally different...so do not base yhur argument out of point...

Lemme use my own example...So if yhure on yhur way to work and yhu board a taxi or something....then yhu and the driver starts arguing about maybe change or something....
So if the driver starts using "annoying" words ..yhull beat him up right?... If yes then don't yhu think the world would be no place to leave in...if everybody starts fighting anyone that annoys them...

I believe my wording as been as objective as possible....hope yhu see from my point of view now ....hope I've been able to convince yhu and not to confuse yhu ...with these salient points of mine...

I'm not a sentimental person... I'm always logical in my decisions
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by boiz2men(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jodha:

I totally understand cause and effect relationship...yhure the one bringing sentiments and masculine favouritism into this argument... I'm trying to be as rational as possible...

Majority of men? When and where did yhu do yhur research and yhure quickly running into conclusions...some men have major anger issues and lack basic conflict resolution skills ....plus even manner of approach in resolving conflict...
Women are outspoken beings ... we're meant to talk...I tell yhu personally the quiet ones are more deadly ..
Women express themselves through words ...they express their feelings.. thoughts...and everything..
Or are yhu trying to say all women are mad?...that we just go about ranting and nagging for no good course?...for a woman to nag seriously the man must have provoked get beyond her elastic limit....So how is expressing her disapproval something that warrant panelbeating from her husband?

Using sexual harassment in this context does not fit at all... we're talking about something totally different...so do not base yhur argument out of point...

Lemme use my own example...So if yhure on yhur way to work and yhu board a taxi or something....then yhu and the driver starts arguing about maybe change or something....
So if the driver starts using "annoying" words ..yhull beat him up right?... If yes then don't yhu think the world would be no place to leave in...if everybody starts fighting anyone that annoys them...

I believe my wording as been as objective as possible....hope yhu see from my point of view now ....hope I've been able to convince yhu and not to confuse yhu ...with these salient points of mine...

I'm not a sentimental person... I'm always logical in my decisions

@bold grin grin grin grin you didnt leave a question for your opponent to answer cheesy cheesy

I would have said something about the sexual harassment but I will let it slip (You made me laugh, I lost my words)

SideNote: is YOU/YOUR too difficult to type. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2019
boiz2men:

@bold grin grin grin grin you didnt leave a question for your opponent to answer cheesy cheesy

I would have said something about the sexual harassment but I will let it slip (You made me laugh, I lost my words)

SideNote: is YOU/YOUR too difficult to type. undecided undecided undecided

I left a question...yhu chose not to answer it...

Don't let it slide....say it if yhu wanna say it ..
Lost which words.... I won jhoor grin cool

But on a serious note hope yhu get where I'm coming from and where I'm going? Cause I get where yhure coming from...but I'm clueless to where yhure going...

YES!!!! Too difficult for me grin
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by boiz2men(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I left a question...yhu chose not to answer it...

Don't let it slide....say it if yhu wanna say it ..
Lost which words.... I won jhoor grin cool

But on a serious note hope yhu get where I'm coming from and where I'm going? Cause I get where yhure coming from...but I'm clueless to where yhure going...

YES!!!! Too difficult for me grin

You didnt answer my question because you felt it was sexual and a different thing. wink

YOU and YHU angry angry
YOUR YHURE angry angry

madam, stop giving me headache trying to read your submissions.. angry angry angry
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2019
boiz2men:

You didnt answer my question because you felt it was sexual and a different thing. wink

YOU and YHU angry angry
YOUR YHURE angry angry

madam, stop giving me headache trying to read your submissions.. angry angry angry

Yhur question had nothing to do with our topic of argument it was out of the scope...
And here am i saying that if yhu have anything in mind to say in addition yhu should feel free....

If yhu don't want to say it ...then leave it now ..

Yhull have to ignore my "yhu" "yhur" "yhure" ...etc
That's how i type...
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by boiz2men(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Yhur question had nothing to do with our topic of argument it was out of the scope...
And here am i saying that if yhu have anything in mind to say in addition yhu should feel free....

If yhu don't want to say it ...then leave it now ..

Yhull have to ignore my "yhu" "yhur" "yhure" ...etc
That's how i type...

my question was about "REACTION TO PROVOCATION" ... sexual harrasment/nagging are just variables that could lead to provocation.. thats the point i was trying to make. the reaction is a slap (for instance) .. why is a slap for one justifiable but not the other.. this was my question...

p.s: anything that can lead to provocation is a variable e.g (insults,religion,sexual harrassment,tribalism,political views, nagging etc). i was looking at a general perspective. i hate that i had to break it down..
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2019
boiz2men:

my question was about "REACTION TO PROVOCATION" ... sexual harrasment/nagging are just variables that could lead to provocation.. thats the point i was trying to make. the reaction is a slap (for instance) .. why is a slap for one justifiable but not the other.. this was my question...

p.s: anything that can lead to provocation is a variable e.g (insults,religion,sexual harrassment,tribalism,political views, nagging etc). i was looking at a general perspective. i hate that i had to break it down..

I totally understand what yhu meant ...and I still insist it doesn't fit the context because "sexual assault" is a different ball game of provocation all together...and yhu can't equate it with anything else...

Plus we were trying to draw a rational conclusion void of sentiments and emotions...
That example is a very sentimental one...

My point still then remains that provocation should not warrant violence.... because during our daily activities no matter how hard we try... because we deal with different people and personalities everyday... we'll get provoked whether we like it or not....but that doesn't mean we should resort to violence...

If everyone act based on provocation ...there will be total anarchy , chaos and loss of order...

What differentiates us from animals is our ability to rationalize and deal with issues(conflicts) sensibly...
If yhu feel a particular lady is too hot for yhu ...why not avoid her. ...and find another woman ...for yhur own peace of mind and sanity...
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by boiz2men(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I totally understand what yhu meant ...and I still insist it doesn't fit the context because "sexual assault" is a different ball game of provocation all together...and yhu can't equate it with anything else...

Plus we were trying to draw a rational conclusion void of sentiments and emotions...
That example is a very sentimental one...

My point still then remains that provocation should not warrant violence.... because during our daily activities no matter how hard we try... because we deal with different people and personalities everyday... we'll get provoked whether we like it or not....but that doesn't mean we should resort to violence...

If everyone act based on provocation ...there will be total anarchy , chaos and loss of order...

What differentiates us from animals is our ability to rationalize and deal with issues(conflicts) sensibly...
If yhu feel a particular lady is too hot for yhu ...why not avoid her. ...and find another woman ...for yhur own peace of mind and sanity...

"sexual assault" is a different ball game of provocation all together"

hmm i see..

so a lady is justified when she slaps a man for "touching her boobs", right? because "sexual assault" is a different ball game of provocation all together"

i see where this is going..... makes sense wink wink wink

you wanted to win... you now have... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Unpussified: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

This is the most dumbest shit I've seen all year...

Acquire sense pls

U the one that's needs to acquire sense. As long as u women continue running ur mouths without caution, na better beating go still get una till thy kingdom come. It can't be stopped and men walking away to defuse the situation solves nothing, so beating the shit out of u is the natural reaction to an uncouth mouth. Shebi u people don't want to hv sense
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Unpussified: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Lool we learn every day...

I don't see the part in the bible that says ..if a lady doesn't restrain her lips...she should be beaten to the pulp...

My point is that nobody is perfect ..we all have our excesses ....if yhu don't like how yhur lady is talking...yhu tell her when she's calmer....if she doesn't change and yhu feel yhu can't deal with it.... yhu take a walk....instead of beating her...
That's all I'm saying

The bible doesn't say u should nag, insult or be disrespectful to ur spouse, but y'all do it anyways
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Digmygold: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:

Crap. Get a job.

You spent all your life pvssy chasing instead of being a man and working in your youth to conquer poverty. Now you want us to become bitter like you? Are we stupid like you?

The dumb illiterate hoe made a great mess.
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2019
boiz2men:

"sexual assault" is a different ball game of provocation all together"

hmm i see..

so a lady is justified when she slaps a man for "touching her boobs", right? because "sexual assault" is a different ball game of provocation all together"

i see where this is going..... makes sense wink wink wink

you wanted to win... you now have... cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's obvious yhure not ready to catch my drift... and I'm not ready to get yhurs...

Anyways have a nice day... smiley
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Jodha(f): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Unpussified:

U the one that's needs to acquire sense. As long as u women continue running ur mouths without caution, na better beating go still get una till thy kingdom come. It can't be stopped and men walking away to defuse the situation solves nothing, so beating the shit out of u is the natural reaction to an uncouth mouth. Shebi u people don't want to hv sense

K
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
Because a man should not raise his hand on a woman. Does not mean that he should be emotionally abused. You women don't know how annoying nagging is to the receiver.

Women and their mouth has been putting them to troubles just the way men and their dicks have been putting them into troubles too

If a man can not tolerate a womans nagging, he is not yet set to be with a woman

Beating a woman, reduces you as a man and the society will frawn at you without even knowing what she did that warrants the beating

There are better ways of dealing with a woman

Best option is avoid anything that will make her nag and she won't have any reason to nag
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by frozen70(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
will the man gender change because i dont understand how he is no longer a man.

He loses his reputation and respect from the woman and the society

That one an make a man have low spirit
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by imiski(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

Women and their mouth has been putting them to troubles just the way men and their dicks have been putting them into troubles too

If a man can not tolerate a womans nagging, he is not yet set to be with a woman

Beating a woman, reduces you as a man and the society will frawn at you without even knowing what she did that warrants the beating

There are better ways of dealing with a woman

Best option is avoid anything that will make her nag and she won't have any reason to nag
is there anything in this world that won't make a woman nag?
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
is there anything in this world that won't make a woman nag?

I like this question

Is there anything in this world that won't make a new born baby to cry

The answer is as difficult as your own answer
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by imiski(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

I like this question
Is there anything in this world that won't make a new born baby to cry
The answer is as difficult as your own answer
LOL I give up
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
some women actually need beating
yep. Slap that ho ma nigga.

I have had Women tell me how they like to provoke their men for a beating. And get disappointed when the man is peaceful.

I tell you some girls actually don't believe you truly love them until you beat them. This domestic violence thing won't end anytime soon because women are twisted mentally.

3 Likes

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by frozen70(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
LOL I give up

Funny you
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Janet96(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
kweensheba:
When a man, a supposed gentleman, raises his hand to physically assault a woman, he stops being a man. He becomes a beast. Say no to domestic violence.

Read interesting story: House of Scandals @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

What about the day a woman raises her hand against a man? What is good for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by BigBasher: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2020
kweensheba:
When a man, a supposed gentleman, raises his hand to physically assault a woman, he stops being a man. He becomes a beast. Say no to domestic violence.

Read interesting story: House of Scandals @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

The day a man raises his hand against a woman is the day he is a man not an idiot.
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by AstroG: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
No dy beat woman does not imply to Girl wea raise her filthy hands on my Mom,that day Heaven will receive the either of us.

I can condone u raising ur hands on me but what I can't and won't condone is on Idiotic Shegoat raising her hands on my mom undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
ubunja:
Break my heart and I'll break your face. I never compromise on that and every girl I date I tell this first day.
undecided
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Saturn101: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Janet96:

What about the day a woman raises her hand against a man? What is good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Women only attack men with their mouth.
Re: The Day A Man Raises His Hand Against A Woman by Lightangel65: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Saturn101:

Women only attack men with their mouth.

Good so men reply and put them in place with their fists. it's just how you bit a dog when they do something stupid women should be hit to be tamed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok / She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends / My Girlfriend Always Does This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.