Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse (4186 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? / Learn 5 Quality Causes Why A Vi Rg*in Lady Might Not Bleed When Deflowered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by dikysmith: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2023
An unidentified married man has raised alarm on the internet because his newlywed virgin wife did not bleed after intercourse.

The man who did not know whether his wife lied about her sexual life or not because they met in a church sought help from the online relationship doctor, Joro.

According to him, friends and doctors have all informed him that bleeding was required so he was confused.

He wrote;

“On my wedding night my wife did not blE..Ed. Not a Drop of BIOOd. She told me she is v.!rgin all along.

Joro, good afternoon. I don’t know if this is a big deal. I love my wife but for the past weeks have been looking for 1 drop of blO..Od but no bl..00d. I even bought white bed sheet so I can monitor bl..00d but we have had S..Ex 6 times and no single bl00..d.
1 dated my wife for 6 months before we wedded.
We met in church, it’s against our religion to have sEx before marriage and I honor it. My wife is beautiful, caring, she has nice job. Everything I want. We both support the same football club. She is my best friend.
1 believe she I!ed to me about her being a v!rgin. Honestly it’s not a big deal like that. But is it possible for a v!rgin not to bl..£Ed?
I have asked my doctor friends, I have asked so many women. They all bl..€d after s£..x
Why is my own wife not blf£ding. ?? What else is she ly!ng about?”

https://supers.ng/man-raises-alarm-because-his-virgin-wife-did-not-bleed-after-intercourse/

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by betshopagent(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Fraud! Just like the packaged lies,deceit, druglord and a man whose life are all lies that APC is trying to sell to Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by WonderManly(m): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Aah!...

4 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Brandiebird: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2023
What kind of blood is he expecting to see? It doesn’t flow out it just staining. Unless he follows her to the toilet or opens her up and inspects it he won’t see it.

9 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Smartguyboy(m): 1:38am On Feb 01, 2023
You been scammed
You will start hearing stories like I was into sport in secondary school or I was raped

7 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by segtech68: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2023
she will bleed , give her some time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Xscape1993(m): 2:03am On Feb 01, 2023
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa is in the best position to handle this please.

9 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Kingpee2(m): 2:35am On Feb 01, 2023
It's normal to have bleeding the first time you have sex, but it's also normal not to. Vaginas have a thin tissue that stretches across part of the opening. This is called a hymen. Sometimes when a person has vaginal sex for the first time, their hymen gets stretched open, which can cause pain or bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Gadafii: 6:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Guys wey Dey disvirgin girls una Dey try gaan

First time I tried it my dick peel peel for cap like say dem grind am ni😕

If not my wife, I can’t attempt sex with a virgin girl again, the wahala too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Alaga2222(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Baba don enter one chance...E even bought white bedsheets to monitor her blood angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Vinnie2000(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Maybe she lost her Virginity when doing Inter-House sports in Sec sch. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Sixfeetbelle: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2023
He says it's not a big deal about the bleeding, but the way he's ranting like a dog in heat over the issue shows clearly how big of a deal it is. You claim your wife is everything you want in a woman but na lack of blood dey give you sleepless night.

This man is obsessed with virginity, and nothing anyone says to him about this issue will be convincing to him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Sixfeetbelle: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Alaga2222:
Baba don enter one chance...E even bought white bedsheets to monitor her blood angry

Ati ritualist in the making tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Baronthecelebri: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Ahahhaha,nigga have been scam
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by headbasher96(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
There are many factors that can disvirgin a woman without her even knowing sometimes sef the hymen will just thinout and melt on its own she might say she is a virgin because she has never had sex not knowing even doing hard work can disvirgin a women like riding bicycle or other things.

But some men sef small thing wey them go research na to go meet relationship experts wey their own relationship for their houses ma dey sour na to come out come the form tueh nobody go ever hear my issue with my wife if we cant settle she will take a bow or vice-versa

2 Likes

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Eyinju112(f): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Well not all virgins bleed after losing their virginity. Many girls do not bleed the first time they have sex. Some girls will have a small amount of bleeding, especially if the opening into the vagina is small. The hymen is a thin tissue that surrounds the opening of the vagina. All girls are born with a hymen but some girls are born with more hymen tissue that makes the size of the opening smaller. Most of the time with first vaginal intercourse, the hymen stretches to make a bigger opening and there is no bleeding. If the opening is small or the vaginal opening not well lubricated at the time of sexual intercourse, a small almost invisible tear in the hymen occurs and causes bleeding. And secondly if she is sexually excited about the sex and not been scared she might not have tears that would result to bleedings. Because the vaginal would have been wet for easy penetration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Shalommy(f): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy The man sef no fit drop him blood? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Rexymania(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Them duh carry my Gee over 2.5
Tell him to forget about her being a virgin and move on.

E easy to disvirgin a girl? From first to fouth time of her having sex, it will still be paining her
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by nicerod(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2023
😂😜😃😁😁😀😄😅

Fake Virgin

Artificial obo

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Fedrick100: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Why is he raising alarm, Not all girls bleed when being disflowered, my girlfriend didn’t bleed but I could remember a white fluid came out,
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Pells1: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
Well not all virgins bleed after losing their virginity. Many girls do not bleed the first time they have sex. Some girls will have a small amount of bleeding, especially if the opening into the vagina is small. The hymen is a thin tissue that surrounds the opening of the vagina. All girls are born with a hymen but some girls are born with more hymen tissue that makes the size of the opening smaller. Most of the time with first vaginal intercourse, the hymen stretches to make a bigger opening and there is no bleeding. If the opening is small or the vaginal opening not well lubricated at the time of sexual intercourse, a small almost invisible tear in the hymen occurs and causes bleeding. And secondly if she is sexually excited about the sex and not been scared she might not have tears that would result to bleedings. Because the vaginal would have been wet for easy penetration.
Defending your fellow olosho grin
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by efficiencie(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
dikysmith:
An unidentified married man has raised alarm on the internet because his newlywed virgin wife did not bleed after intercourse.

The man who did not know whether his wife lied about her sexual life or not because they met in a church sought help from the online relationship doctor, Joro.

According to him, friends and doctors have all informed him that bleeding was required so he was confused.

He wrote;

“On my wedding night my wife did not blE..Ed. Not a Drop of BIOOd. She told me she is v.!rgin all along.

Joro, good afternoon. I don’t know if this is a big deal. I love my wife but for the past weeks have been looking for 1 drop of blO..Od but no bl..00d. I even bought white bed sheet so I can monitor bl..00d but we have had S..Ex 6 times and no single bl00..d.
1 dated my wife for 6 months before we wedded.
We met in church, it’s against our religion to have sEx before marriage and I honor it. My wife is beautiful, caring, she has nice job. Everything I want. We both support the same football club. She is my best friend.
1 believe she I!ed to me about her being a v!rgin. Honestly it’s not a big deal like that. But is it possible for a v!rgin not to bl..£Ed?
I have asked my doctor friends, I have asked so many women. They all bl..€d after s£..x
Why is my own wife not blf£ding. ?? What else is she ly!ng about?”

https://supers.ng/man-raises-alarm-because-his-virgin-wife-did-not-bleed-after-intercourse/

LoL. Aba-made virgin...you met the door open. That means you cannot tell how much activity has happened behind those doors. Sorry bro.
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
So many dumb people on this site. Lord!

It's not all virgin that bleed during their first sex and too much sex doesn't make the p*ssy stretch.

If you want to be as unfortunate as Nigeria is, mention me and type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Dzzzz: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Some virgins don’t bleed due to stress and some other activities and sometimes the bleeding can start later after sex but the main thing for be say when dem deflower her she never get sense to know lol

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bleed? It will flood next time...
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Shapeaso: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy The man sef no fit drop him blood? undecided
Men no get blood, na water we get. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Shalommy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
Men no get blood, na water we get. cheesy
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by oyatz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
He says it's not a big deal about the bleeding, but the way he's ranting like a dog in heat over the issue shows clearly how big of a deal it is. You claim your wife is everything you want in a woman but na lack of blood dey give you sleepless night.

This man is obsessed with virginity, and nothing anyone says to him about this issue will be convincing to him.

The man was defrauded!

He could have married the woman anyway, but why the deceit?
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by oyatz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fedrick100:
Why is he raising alarm, Not all girls bleed when being disflowered, my girlfriend didn’t bleed but I could remember a white fluid came out,

You were scammed!
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by VictorGeneral4(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
segtech68:
she will bleed , give her some time
hahaha wicked u
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by Sniper101(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse by 43Ronin: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2023
She go say na bicycle cause am. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.