Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? (2468 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello house

Please my boyfriend birthday is on the 1st of next month and I'm confuse on what to buy for him as a birthday gifts because he has being there for me right from secondary schools days to my days in university and he has never asked me for anything cause he's from a well do home and he says it's off no need but now this is his birthday and I'm confused on what to get for him as a birthday gifts because this has being one of my best relationship so far out of the ones I've had.......please suggest something guys cherish most so i can get it for him......

NOTE :- he is a medical doctor he study in Ghana but now base in U.S. he recently came home for Xmas and he's planning on taking me there next year February to join him but don't want his mum to no about it.........Please guys suggest something reasonable cause he has being the most kind guy out of all the ones I've dated...thanks

Lalasticlala
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by WonderManly(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ok no problem. Give me some minutes...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
You don't need to spend much to show him how much you really appreciate him,

Just get him something he'll see all the time and smile.

I wish you guys well and happy birthday to him in advance.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by donbachi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
As usual...1 boxer 1 singlet.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
As usual...1 boxer 1 singlet.
I no the type of relationship that requires 1 boxer and 1 singlet but this isn't one them......The person I'm talking about here is kind and has being generous to me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

That's what I'm asking off what should I get for him ?
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by bluebay(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:

See this one...
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Person no want make em mama sabi em carry you go another country

I smell a rotten fish. Be careful of human trafficking sisi, not all guys that glitter are gold.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by donbachi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I no the type of relationship that requires 1 boxer and 1 singlet but this isn't one them......The person I'm talking about here is kind and has being generous to me
just joking...get him a designer belt and white leather palm slippers.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by bluebay(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Babe, if you've got money, I'll advice you to buy him a PS4 Pro console... That's what every man will appreciate. Trust me.
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by bluebay(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
Rubbish ...
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
That's what I'm asking off what should I get for him ?
If you're buoyant, get him a new clipper, and add a lovely bracelet or a thick cardigan.
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
ok lemme hear what others have to say.......thanks
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
bluebay:
Babe, if you've got money, I'll advice you to buy him a PS4 Pro console... That's what every man will appreciate. Trust me.
PS4 I thought it's for children sad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Lonestar124: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gift him a wrist watch and new men suit not black, look for other colour he love...
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
AkeNathan:
Person no want make em mama sabi em carry you go another country

I smell a rotten fish. Be careful of human trafficking sisi, not all guys that glitter are gold.
Sorry to say this his mum isn't that friendly that's why
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lonestar124:
Gift him a wrist watch and new men suit not black, look for other colour he love...
men suit nice idea what order color do men like aside black
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Cholls(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
My brothers Owigina Twamadol Extwa? Malians con fowod
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by BigDick70inch(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Give him enuff poocee..
I mean different styles..
Sex birthday to spice up his celebration.. cool cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
buy him a Bugatti I am sure he do appreciate that, seriously it is just a gift,you don't have to break the bank ...just get him a lovely time piece ...and leave a message "for all the Times you have always been there"

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Dreiwizzy: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Troll
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Lonestar124: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
men suit nice idea what order color do men like aside black
You supposed to know the colour he cherish so much, brown and ash colour is good for me...
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by IamPlato(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
So Somebody De Tear Your Pussy but You Go Come Nairaland De Do Like Say You Be Virgin
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
IamPlato:
So Somebody De Tear Your Pussy but You Go Come Nairaland De Do Like Say You Be Virgin
Be respectful please
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by zchigozie: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
I THINK G-WAGON WILL BE NICE
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Hello house

Please my boyfriend birthday is on the 1st of next month and I'm confuse on what to buy for him as a birthday gifts because he has being there for me right from secondary schools days to my days in university and he has never asked me for anything cause he's from a well do home and he says it's off no need but now this is his birthday and I'm confused on what to get for him as a birthday gifts because this has being one of my best relationship so far out of the ones I've had.......please suggest something guys cherish most so i can get it for him......

NOTE :- he is a medical doctor he study in Ghana but now base in U.S. he recently came home for Xmas and he's planning on taking me there next year February to join him but don't want his mum to no about it.........Please guys suggest something reasonable cause he has being the most kind guy out of all the ones I've dated...thanks
Lalasticlala

whats your budget?!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

whats your budget?!
50 - 70k
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lalasticlala please move this thead to frnt page
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Jflex07(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Buy him Durex condom cos I'm sure he's fucking different pussies wherever he is.
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
you just want to describe your boyfriend to us?
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by farady(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
A simple/classy leather smart wristwatch and a very good book on leadership.
Re: My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mydn44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Sex Videos For Hot Singles / See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message / What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.