Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) (8864 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by marvelck: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Imagine you are married to a man whose sidechic is this sexy and beautiful, what would you do?

Sidechics are known to have this edge over married ladies ..and it has to do with their appearance. That's why they spend a lot of money to look good and sexy all the time. Like the girl in the pictures below, some are naturally sexy, while others go for plastic surgery to enhance their backside and curves. And they do all this, just to catch and keep another woman's husband....

That's why married women need to up their game as well. They should endeavor to maintain their looks and shape even after having kids. Cos majority of married naija men have longer throat for fine sexy ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Greystone: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dis one na “Full Option”
Chai…see big yansh and big boobs tongue

*Disclaimer: My comments on Nairaland are for comic relief only and are not in any way a reflection of my real character cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
a wife shouldnt try to A) compete with all the oloshoes her disrespectful/unfaithful husband want to have and or B) even want to be married with such low life of a husband.

the babe could look like KING KONG and the husband would still be wrong for cheating on his wife/marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Franzinni: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
If it's too good to be true ... It prolly is.

She looking like she don't go lower that 9inces forreal.

Bet

She gone be some tiger and I am talking bout em stretch marks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by ednut1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
marvelck:
Imagine you are married to a man whose sidechic is this sexy and beautiful, what would you do?

Sidechics are known to have this edge over married ladies ..and it has to do with their appearance. That's why they spend a lot of money to look good and sexy all the time. Like the girl in the pictures below, some are naturally sexy, while others go for plastic surgery to enhance their backside and curves. And they do all this, just to catch and keep another woman's husband....

That's why married women need to up their game as well. They should endeavor to maintain their looks and shape even after having kids. Cos majority of married naija men have longer throat for fine sexy ladies
fallacy, cheating or side chicks is not about the wives looks, some side chicks no fine or even get swag reach the wife

23 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by kunlesehan(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2022
She's fine no doubt but she could be lazy in the other room. There are finer sidechicks though.

A sidekick is more important than a sidechick.

Anyway I'm here to read comments from our wives.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by KosiGee(m): 1:45am On Sep 26, 2022
The wife shouldn’t worry because this lady is fat.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Pells: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2022
KosiGee:
The wife shouldn’t worry because this lady is fat.
Are you okay?
Is she fat or do you like boney girls tongue

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by pyyxxaro: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2022
This one na UNION BANK , BIG STRONG RELIABLE shocked

Dino Melaye nor de joke with this kind food at all at all

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Karleb(m): 2:03am On Sep 26, 2022
ednut1:
fallacy, cheating or side chicks is not about the wives looks, some side chicks no fine or even get swag reach the wife

No lies.
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Kobicove(m): 3:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Greystone:
Dis one na “Full Option”

grin
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by immortalmortal: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2022
I go drive motor enter river. Nonsense question. Must you do something?
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by noCAP(m): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2022
As a man, side chicks are very important. But this lady here can't be my side chick though. She is going to be a bag of diseases and infection. Plus she is going to be too proud and rude due to the number of attention she will be getting. Nah, I'll pass please

17 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Different strokes
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Truvelisback(m): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Pells:

Are you okay?
Is she fat or do you like boney girls tongue
Don't mind him, his eye is Pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Truvelisback(m): 5:06am On Sep 26, 2022
Omo dis wan carry ooo. Even my wife go praise me say i get eye.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by phemmyfour: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:

Why compete with her when the man lacks self control. Men cheats irrespective of their wife's look. Sometimes, they just want to taste something different, not necessarily because it's better than what they have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Truvelisback(m): 5:08am On Sep 26, 2022
noCAP:
As a man, side chicks are very important. But this lady here can't be my side chick though. She is going to be a bag of diseases and infection. Plus she is going to be too proud and rude due to the number of attention she will be getting. Nah, I'll pass please
Oga stop this pretends! If She open for u, u no go enter?

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by dazzlingd(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Greystone:
Dis one na “Full Option”

Full option bro
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by KingLennon(m): 5:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Sex-starved generation. The principles of marriage is going down the drain

The number of divorce will triple in the next 10 years....

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Redstubpen: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2022
cheesy

This is massive. I would be going on full throttle driving that bold machine.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2022
The wife should just give up and accept her fate. undecided

Because if the guy log into the punna the guy no go comot dia.

Aswearagad.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by detectivejones: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Spatum everywhere from drooling men.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by techWriter3: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Dis one na “Full Option”Chai…know big yansh and big breasts

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by 2gbaski007: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2022
It's in posts like this you would hardly see the female comments...THEY ARE TRULLY THEIR OWN ENEMIES....

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by hardbody: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Greystone:
Dis one na “Full Option”

No be full option matter, can she knack? Can she ride? Can she contort? Abi na all these please do and cum i am tired.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by icarealot: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2022
noCAP:

bros talk true, na cuz say you no fit handle am�. Mr Speculator

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by DanieleLorenzo: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Side chick?
Why marry in the first place?
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by losky83: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:

HAVING A SIDE CHIC IS NEVER ONE OF THE AGREEMENT AT MARRIAGE.SO RATHER THAN WASTING GOD'S TIME BY PRAYING AND WAITING FOR HIM TO CHANGE, DIVORCE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. DO NOT MAKE ANY MAN TURN YOU INTO A HOUSE FROM A PERSON YOU ARE.DO NOT MAKE ANY MAN TO FEEL YOU CAN ACCEPT THE SHIT ANY HOW IT COMES JUST BECAUSE HE HAS PROVIDED YOU WITH EVERYTHING(CARS, HOUSE, CLOTHES, MONEY), THESE THINGS ARE NOT THE BASIC IN MARRIAGE. THE BASIC IS LOVE AND TRUST.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by kelspinall(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
some gals are foolish and if I have other words to describe them i will,my question is:

for how long will you be a side chick?

what do you gain in chasing or trying to get a married man attention?

you no wan marry and geh ya own family,how long you go do olosho work?

to the married woman

may una try de take care of una sef,some go marry born pikin and bust like kerosine wey spill out from leaked jerrican,zero neatness, always on wrapper and other turn off things...

men should learn to control theirselves,side chick is a burden and also a waste of source..peace

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Favvybillionz(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omo dis wan carry ooo. Even my wife go praise me say i get eye.
Werey grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) by Samyj247: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2022
marvelck:

This girl weh I don fvck tire for abuja 3 years ago.

She is a hook up babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Snap Fingers During Handshake ? / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.