Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". (79357 Views)

Nigerian Baker’s Penis-like Cake Goes Viral / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Mind Blowing Facts You Didn't Know About Food!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by phyya(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can never eat that thing.. lipsrsealed
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by BeerParlour: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
At least this is recommended to fans and users of love machines; The dildos and vibrators crew.
They only have to make it erect then combine it with cucumber and carrot lipsrsealed

Lmao....
Vaseline crew nko?
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Hypocrit: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Uncircumcised penis, like aboki own.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by fof1: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Amsickindahead:
Penis without balls na penis b DAT..that penis needs some balls abeg.

How will You not be Sick in d Head? Pls Visit d
Nearest Psychiatric Centre Pls.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by emonis88: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
passyhansome:
VA**NA FISH NKO
Bros help me ask o!
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Azejellek(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year In Advance
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Goalnaldo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
High budget earth worm cheesy. Na wetin me and ishilove go chop for new year. grin
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
doitforyou:
This is my best picture of this worm.

This one still get erection, the other ones don ejaculate!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by DaddyMorenike: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Na ladies go full this thread.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick

You mean your ex was uncircumcised Niggarrrr!!? lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Goalnaldo:
High budget earth worm cheesy. Na wetin me and ishilove go chop for new year. grin
Lol
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Liposure: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick
seems u have not gotten over him.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by LINTUNE(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
realitychick:
This will be very Edible,,,just the site of it,,,,,hmnnnnn,,,licks tongue,,,,, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I already know how it tastes, 10 inches kwa cheesy kiss kiss i die there
smh grin
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by LINTUNE(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mckandre:
Pocohontas after spending 5mins in that beach angry
lol cheesy
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Liposure: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
realitychick:
I love Peeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnissssssssss and fish tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,,,,,,,chei,this one is 10inches shocked shocked shocked shocked
bad girl.u are a true size queen
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Liposure: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
God dey create sometin
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by JIDECAC: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
sawdi:

What's your location
Ibadan
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by CorleonOfSicily: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
realitychick:
This will be very Edible,,,just the site of it,,,,,hmnnnnn,,,licks tongue,,,,, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I already know how it tastes, 10 inches kwa cheesy kiss kiss i die there

Yours for the asking, I got you covered
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Thithi1(f): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yummy it will be good for people like us who love penis tongue
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by ibietela2(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Woooow
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by ABCthings: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
If I see this thing, I fit faint shocked
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Ayobami7(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
na wa o
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
JIDECAC:
Ibadan
Which side here in ibadan
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
How can u eat this thing raw? Smtn that will have countless bacteria. Jeez Koreans
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Paseus(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mckandre:
Pocohontas after spending 5mins in that beach angry
That's a whole lot of Ice-Cream
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by JIDECAC: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Which side here in ibadan
Oremeji, Mokola. You can chat me up for a proper address. For the sake of everyone reading this, our services cover all state and we have proofs for that.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Looks like sickness ready to happen
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by spinna: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
After dem go say God no dey.

This one go good with 6 bottles of 33 lager. With plenty pepper.
All. Is in order
Chai .. guy u no dey fear ebola?
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by encryptjay(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
realitychick:
I love Peeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnissssssssss and fish tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,,,,,,,chei,this one is 10inches shocked shocked shocked shocked
You're so honest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.