Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". (79351 Views)

Nigerian Baker’s Penis-like Cake Goes Viral / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Mind Blowing Facts You Didn't Know About Food!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
This pweek fish wey most girls dey eye for here.. Hmmm jus take girl out for 2020 wettin you go hear go be Baby I want to eat pweek fish sad
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by mrlaw93(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Commanderinpips:

What is the meaning of what you just wrote, all to just book space? Please be yourself and stop dragging ftc

There's actually Vagina fish.. Stop beaing emotional.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by mrlaw93(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Commanderinpips:

What is the meaning of what you just wrote, all to just book space? Please be yourself and stop dragging ftc

There's actually Vagina fish.. Stop being unnecessarily emotional.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by sparko1(m): 6:51am On Jan 01, 2020
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick

Why does it feel like you regret leaving it?
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by sapeleboi(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2020
cucumber replacement

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by sammyj: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2020
It's seems you like it cheesy
kambili999:
Lol
very interesting
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by akdjr(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Is that the name Adam name this fish? Just asking
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by anochuko01(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
doitforyou:
This is my best picture of this worm.
worm or p£nnis
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Dearlord(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
I can't taste such a fish Biko!
Baba God just dey whine my brain anyhow
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by akdjr(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
This one na fish wey we de call Okumbo. Which one be penis fish again. Oyinbo go see animal for the first time and quickly give am name like say e no de exist before.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by archat: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2020
eja epon lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.