Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". (79323 Views)

Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / 8 Scary Facts You Need To Know About Your Microwave / Mind Blowing Facts You Didn't Know About Food!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Kenneygirl(f): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by FloxySmart(f): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Penis fish What a name
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Uncircumcised Penis grin grin
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by adolfHitler1934: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
I once ate it in Germany in 1936....

Sweeter than anything you can imagine.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Germanworld(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Talk am now. How does this post correlate with what you're saying.
Alvin212:
Afonja girls and preeq
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by tck2000(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Honestly,i can't eat these.Chinese over to you!
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by seanwilliam(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
After dem go say God no dey.

This one go good with 6 bottles of 33 lager. With plenty pepper.
All. Is in order
who tell you say dem go prepare am with pepper, bros na chopping live and direct.
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
I find it quite funny how most people on this thread don't care about the information op provided but just on the headline cheesy
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by symbianDON(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
humans will eat anything!! wetin be this??

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by izubext007: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wot About Pussy Fish
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by therajah: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alvin212:
Afonja girls and preeq
Thank God they like preeq.. ur own girls hate it cos they are lesbians..cursed land!!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Bahamas95(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick
See her, Tonto Dikeh sister. When relationship cast dem go use mouth run down dia ex

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Goldenheart(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
angry
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
At least this is recommended to fans and users of love machines; The dildos and vibrators crew.
They only have to make it erect then combine it with cucumber and carrot lipsrsealed
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by YINKS89(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
we are yet to explore all the things in this world...
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Meritocracy: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick

Hope you enjoy your ex small
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick
Fornicator. Mtcheeeeeew undecided undecided
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by stealmatic(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
kambili999:
Lol
very interesting
and why wont it be interesting.no wory we are waitin for vagina fish,to knw d most interestin one
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by samilly(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
It look like hot dogs
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by stealmatic(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick
hmmm,ur ex indeed
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Me I know. Na all these them Korean them sabi chop all this kind things.

Octopus, lampreys, pennis fish, pirannh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Timileyin1234(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
See am like my ex dick
Dick whey e don use scatter ur toto

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Babaheekmat: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
After dem go say God no dey.

This one go good with 6 bottles of 33 lager. With plenty pepper.
All. Is in order

Omo Igbo.. Nothing you no fit eat
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yuck! Yuck!! Yuck!!!

And to think some people eat this thing raw?
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
The number of ladies commenting on this thread....hmmmm
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by doitforyou(f): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is my best picture of this worm.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by 9jayes: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Divay22:
God you create o
You say?
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by phenzy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
kambili999:
Lol
very interesting

Hope you're not thinking what I am thinking
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
kambili999:
Lol
very interesting

na so
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by sawdi: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
JIDECAC:
Lol

What's your location
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Fejimummy: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Detox patches are your safe and simple way to cleansing and detoxifying your body. By wearing these detox patches to bed at night, you can safely and easily
1. Remove heavy metal toxins
2. Sleep better
3. Help you lose weight
4. Relieve pain
5. Reduce swelling in legs and feet
6. Strengthen immune system
7. Feel more energetic
If you are looking for more energy, more stamina, and relieve from pains and swellings, these Detox patches made from wood vinegar can just be the answer for you. these detox foot patches offer a safe and easy way to remove harmful chemical toxins from your body. just place the foot patches on the sole of both feet and go to sleep. In the morning just peel them off and throw away.
There is no simpler way to detoxify your body. These detox foot patches offer the perfect solution to cleansing and removing harmful chemical and toxins from your system. These special herbal formula in the detox foot patches helps removes body toxicity while you sleep.
https:///H46PytwHFRJ2g27N95w2oV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.