Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (770 Views)

Share Your Dating Experience,,,,my Dating Experience With Two Naija Babes. / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by HappenStone: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by HappenStone: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wow! This is the best write-up I've read on Nairaland this year. (I actually mean 2019 grin grin grin)

Lot of men have passed their balls to women and unwittingly turned themselves into sissies.

The same applies to women too even though it is more relevant to men, who are always doing the chasing.

You will be shocked to learn that the woman you're worshipping and is ignoring you is actually worshipping another dude who is ignoring her and the circle goes on.

Everyone needs to understand that they will meet their better half out there. No one is indispensable.

The moment some guy or lady starts acting up, do yourself a lot of good by walking away. Don't go around causing damage to yourself in the name of relationship.

3 Likes

Re: . by Jodha(f): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
I can't read all that....someone should pls coman summarize for me...
Re: . by HappenStone: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jodha:
I can read all that....someone should pls coman summarize for me...

Understandable. That's what makes it possible for lawyers to make money.

1 Like

Re: . by HappenStone: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: . by galadima77(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Shoodboi:
Wow! This is the best write-up I've read on Nairaland this year. (I actually mean 2019 grin grin grin)

Lot of men have passed their balls to women and unwittingly turned themselves into sissies.

The same applies to women too even though it is more relevant to men, who are always doing the chasing.

You will be shocked to learn that the woman you're worshipping and is ignoring you is actually worshipping another dude who is ignoring her and the circle goes on.

Everyone needs to understand that they will meet their better half out there. No one is indispensable.

The moment some guy or lady starts acting up, do yourself a lot of good by walking away. Don't go around causing damage to yourself in the name of relationship.

Wisdom and strong words don for your side. Nice points!

But do you know one Ubunja on nl?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
galadima77:

Wisdom and strong words don for your side. Nice points!

But do you know one Ubunja on nl?

I do not know him personally but I heard he writes similar stuffs and ladies hate him because of that. grin grin grin
Re: . by galadima77(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Shoodboi:

I do not know him personally but I heard he writes similar stuffs and ladies hate him because of that. grin grin grin

Thumbs up man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Overdo! Man Nearly Injured His Wife After Carrying Her On His Back. VIDEO / Chocolate Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.