Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself (922 Views)

Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? / I Will Visit Ashawo 2mrw For The 1st Time. / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by ChildOfDoom: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
I won't lie, after all the advice, I still went out this morning and gambled off about 36k enrolment money. That makes it about 63,000 naira i have to pay back before WASSCE starts in April. hmm.. I have made up my mind to open up to my Director & plead to work without pay for the next six months to pay back. I know it will bring shame & disgrace when staff & students hear but that will be my cross. I will have to stay with my mum during this period so I don't starve. oh! how she will shed tears & vent her frustrations on me. I'm praying my four years of meritorious service speaks well for me & he doesn't get to arrest me. if only I had told all my candidates to pay directly to the Secretary, instead of passing through me.

hmm... I will surely have to resign & stop working, so it won't look like I'm working only to suffer.

someone advised I swear in a shrine that if I gamble again, I should be struck dead, as that was the only way out from bet9ja addiction. please, does anyhow know any native doctor in Delta State I can meet and do this without any repercussions later?

I badly need redemption from gambling as I am the carefree type. It's the only way I believe, since bet shops are everywhere/tempting. I will be assiduous & will be the model child my parents always hoped for, once I stop
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by godkiller(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
All you need is discipline and not curse, I was once like you.

There comes a time you'll make up your mind and take certain decisions for your future.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by onlinetomola(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
You this child of doom again ! shocked after all the advises, prayers and counsels on your previous post, your situation isn't changed yet. Anyways its called addition which is always difficult to overcome. You dont need to visit an herbalist for curse on yourself because you would still create nuisance and more problems to the society if that happened. Why not try other alternative? May be. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
All you need is pray to God to block all sources of money in your life. Every source of income/money in your life be BLOCKED in the might name of JESUS.

Money wey no dey, dem no dey spend/gamble am
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by Victornezzar: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Redbeans u still dey nairaland dey scam people?? angry angry
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by proclinician: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
You are cursed already na why go for another curse? Use that money u wan pay herbalist buy sniper one pack. It's fast
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by BigJoe19: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
You have placed a curse on your head already by picking childofdoom as your moniker.

1 Like

Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by jeff1607(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
I won't lie, after all the advice, I still went out this morning and gambled off about 36k enrolment money. That makes it about 63,000 naira i have to pay back before WASSCE starts in April. hmm.. I have made up my mind to open up to my Director & plead to work without pay for the next six months to pay back. I know it will bring shame & disgrace when staff & students hear but that will be my cross. I will have to stay with my mum during this period so I don't starve. oh! how she will shed tears & vent her frustrations on me. I'm praying my four years of meritorious service speaks well for me & he doesn't get to arrest me. if only I had told all my candidates to pay directly to the Secretary, instead of passing through me.

hmm... I will surely have to resign & stop working, so it won't look like I'm working only to suffer.

someone advised I swear in a shrine that if I gamble again, I should be struck dead, as that was the only way out from bet9ja addiction. please, does anyhow know any native doctor in Delta State I can meet and do this without any repercussions later?

I badly need redemption from gambling as I am the carefree type. It's the only way I believe, since bet shops are everywhere/tempting. I will be assiduous & will be the model child my parents always hoped for, once I stop

Well Corona virus has made it easier since gambling has reduced.
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by ChildOfDoom: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
0KNM:
All you need is pray to God to block all sources of money in your life. Every source of income/money in your life be BLOCKED in the might name of JESUS.

Money wey no dey, dem no dey spend/gamble am
people's money o, not mine. Was desperate to double it. Hmm.. The Lord? He's slow to answer
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
people's money o, not mine. Was desperate to double it. Hmm.. The Lord? He's slow to answer

Ati owo olowo ati owo ti e, ki olorun fi won e
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by ChildOfDoom: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
godkiller:
All you need is discipline and not curse, I was once like you.

There comes a time you'll make up your mind and take certain decisions for your future.
hmm.. when sir. i'm hurting and getting into more trouble
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by ChildOfDoom: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
You have placed a curse on your head already by picking childofdoom as your moniker.
oh. sad enough, I don't remember the password to the email of this account. so, I can't deactivate
Re: I Will Visit An Herbalist To Place A Curse On Myself by ChildOfDoom: 3:08am On Mar 18, 2020
onlinetomola:
You this child of doom again ! shocked after all the advises, prayers and counsels on your previous post, your situation isn't changed yet. Anyways its called addition which is always difficult to overcome. You dont need to visit an herbalist for curse on yourself because you would still create nuisance and more problems to the society if that happened. Why not try other alternative? May be. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
what sir?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Define Love? / What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? / Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.