Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away (6075 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
It's not easy keeping one's virginity. As a beautiful and attractive lady it's a hell of a task, sometimes you so much want to have sex and know what it feels like, you begin to get all clingy and chatty with a particular guy and sometimes you want him to just go all the way and demand sex from you, but at the end of this crazy feelings you can't help but remember the vow and promises you made, thank God for days like Sunday, it's a day that makes it easier for us to go into the Lord's house and cast all the spirit of temptations away. Praise God for capturing our hearts even though we get crazy and go astray most times, we keep keeping on. Virginprincess, fati2001, dorin how has the journey being?

10 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
How is it not easy keeping one's virginity?

what you hoes find hard is not getting gifts, Favour and money in exchange for sex. because a guy can't keep spending forever without pussy. you think if you don't have pussy man go chase you? what's your usefulness?

30 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Henrywalker: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
They will soon take this thread to front-page! sad

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
It's not easy keeping one's virginity. As a beautiful and attractive lady it's a hell of a task, sometimes you so much want to have sex and know what it feels like, you begin to get all clingy and chatty with a particular guy and sometimes you want him to just go all the way and demand sex from you, but at the end of this crazy feelings you can't help but remember the vow and promises you made, thank God for days like Sunday, it's a day that makes it easier for us to go into the Lord's house and cast all the spirit of temptations away. Praise God for capturing our hearts even though we get crazy and go astray most times we keep keeping on. Virginprincess, fati2001, dorin how has the journey being?
Very funny what is your mind at this hour.... look like lack of opportunity because I don't understand the public announcement... wetin concern us shebi it is for you and your hubby.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by mathong: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
angry
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Gideoniteprime4: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
hahahahahaha,
I'm just surprised at this casual and predictable statement cheesy
so you go to church to flush away all the temptations you`ve being gathering for 6 whole days cheesy cheesy
so tell me....
what happened during the lockdown na? grin

11 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Dreyton36: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
This girl never stop shoot her shot reach?
Make any single man here marry her na undecided
Help am

Lights up my kpoli in peace

7 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by SILENTandSMART2: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
omó e no easy ooo wink

as a beautiful and sexy girl temptation is everywhere but i try my best sha wink

some eleribuu boys will come and be making stupid promises for me but i always use my brain,

they have nothing to offer nah my beauty they're after smiley smiley

I'm still coping oo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Gideoniteprime4: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dreyton36:
This girl never stop shoot her shot reach?
Make any single man here marry her na undecided
Help am

Lights up my kpoli in peace
wetin stop you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
How is it not easy keeping one's virginity?

what you hoes find hard is not getting gifts, Favour and money in exchange for sex. because a guy can't keep spending forever without pussy. you think if you don't have pussy man go chase you? what's your usefulness?
The way you see and view sex is different from the way virginprincess, Dorin, fati2001 and I see it ,we believe in the spiritual implications of sex and we are deep rooted but unfortunately you are blind to see what we see, we might be anything but we strongly hold on to our belief and we keep keeping on. Go for deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by DaddyRochie1642: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Henrywalker:
They will soon take this thread to front-page! sad

grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
hahahahahaha,
I'm just surprised at this casual and predictable statement cheesy
so you go to church to flush away all the temptations you`ve being gathering for 6 whole days cheesy cheesy
so tell me....
what happened during the lockdown na? grin
During the long down, we took our time to know more about our creator and what the afterlife would be like, we didn't give the devil that chance even though he came with full force, God controls our heart for us because we totally believe in Him

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by purples25(f): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you're keeping your virginity i stand fully in support. Don't budge, don't move, don't give in one inch until you enter the marriage.

Congratulations, it will pay in the long run. I promise it will definitely pay because God is not asleep. Forget gifts, forget everything they offer, that is all trash! It aint worth a dime in the gutter.

I'm proud of you.

10 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please I don't want guys to comment on this thread, don't derail, it's strictly for virgins (angels)
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by FreeSpirited: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
It's not easy keeping one's virginity. As a beautiful and attractive lady it's a hell of a task, sometimes you so much want to have sex and know what it feels like, you begin to get all clingy and chatty with a particular guy and sometimes you want him to just go all the way and demand sex from you, but at the end of this crazy feelings you can't help but remember the vow and promises you made, thank God for days like Sunday, it's a day that makes it easier for us to go into the Lord's house and cast all the spirit of temptations away. Praise God for capturing our hearts even though we get crazy and go astray most times we keep keeping on. Virginprincess, fati2001, dorin how has the journey being?

In all of this... I hope your ass is also a virgin...

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:
If you're keeping your virginity i stand fully in support. Don't budge, don't move, don't give in one inch until you enter the marriage.

Congratulations, it will pay in the long run. I promise it will definitely pay because God is not asleep. Forget gifts, forget everything they offer, that is all trash! It aint worth a dime in the gutter.

I'm proud of you.
I've really tried, it's not easy for me, I hardly go out to avoid pressures, I do my own craize within my compound and little on social media but I thank God for still helping and keeping me despite my craize ,I know God loves my heart more than anything, He's been my strength.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by cristy149: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
zzor i thought you are looking for a husband before December?... why are you still celebrating your virginity.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by purples25(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
I've really tried, it's not easy for me, I hardly go out to avoid pressures, I do my own craize within my compound and little on social media but I thank God for still helping and keeping me despite my craize ,I know God loves my heart more than anything, He's been my strength.

God will help you, please continue to keep yourself. You are special and amazing. With your virginity your rate is very high, it is not just any guy that will come for you. Truly an angel of some sort. wink

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
cristy149:
zzor i thought you are looking for a husband before December?... why are you still celebrating your virginity.
Does virginity stops me from looking for husband? please this thread is an interactive thread for virgins (angels)

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
purples25:

God will help you, please continue to keep yourself. You are special and amazing. With your virginity your rate is very high, it is not just any guy that will come for you. Truly an angel of some sort. wink
Thank you darling God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Please I don't want guys to comment on this thread, don't derail, it's strictly for virgins (angels)

being a virgin doesn't change the fact that you are hoes.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

being a virgin doesn't change the fact that you are hoes.
Allow my fellow angels to comment

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
no one care about that fuvking fleshh u attach ur value to. note# i hv not read the preposterous above whenever i see the name zzor i always skip to comments cuz i know everything that comes out from that mouth is hokum

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nazgul: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
To all girls keeping their virginity, please continue to do so. Whoever marries you would respect you for that.

Many guys demanding for sex from you would defile you and still say that they want a virgin as a wife. So just keep yourself until a sensible, serious, and mature guy who's ready to settle down comes along.

10 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
aminu114:
no one care about that fuvking fleshh u attach ur value to. note# i hv not read the preposterous above whenever i see the name zzor i always skip to comments cuz i know everything that comes out from that mouth is hokum
wawa

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Allow my fellow angels to comment
angels of hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zzor:
wawa
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by cristy149: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Does virginity stops me from looking for husband? please this thread is an interactive thread for virgins (angels)
lol.. even girls that use 14inches cucumber still claims virginity.
that aside..have you seen any suitor because time is going o

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lol....
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Gideoniteprime4: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
During the long down, we took our time to know more about our creator and what the afterlife would be like, we didn't give the devil that chance even though he came with full force, God controls our heart for us because we totally believe in Him
full force ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away by Kapilta(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
If that evening newspaper pocohantas is a virgin then my dead paternal grandma died a virgin too. Nonsense. sad

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video) / Ladies Only! What Is The Name Of This Tool??? (pictures) +18 / Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.