Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Jamb Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Wahala (258 Views)

NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. / Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! / Jamb Wahala !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Wahala by Jayae(f): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Please, I got admitted to Unn on the school portal but for a different course not the one i initially applied for and on the jamb transfer approval I've accepted the course. It has also changed on my admission status (the course) but its still showing not admitted. I'd notified the school and they had told me that it'll change. But now I saw on the news that jamb called out UNN for irregular admission and they're saying that if one is not offered admission on the jamb caps, they, jamb pple, will not recognize the admission. My problem now is that who am I to complain to, the school or jamb? Because jamb had already changed my course on its portal I'm just waiting for the admission status to change. If unn and jamb want to fight, they should not carry their problem and come to my admission ooooooooo.
Please reasonable advice is needed.
Re: Jamb Wahala by olumide3367(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Forget government school biko. Find money go private or leave Nigeria for studies abroad

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Ways To Improve Oneself In 2020 / IMPT... How Can Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Etc Knowledge Pay Me Online? / IPPIS: Get Ready For Industrial Crisis- ASUU Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.