Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? (2153 Views)

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? / How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? / Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dsense(m): 1:37am On Dec 02, 2010
^^Just leme see the punny first . . .Would pay 2$ if she no dey shave . . But 3$ if she dey shave . . Agreed?
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dyt(f): 1:49am On Dec 02, 2010
Hmmm
i go lyk c enuff o
i dey com back
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Tinksh(f): 2:04am On Dec 02, 2010
I like some mystery so i dont want to see anyones face. I enjoying using my imagination.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 02, 2010
bro, my picture has always been on my profile (since day one on NL), i have absolutely nothing to hide as there is no shame in my game.
as for your "compliment", to each their own.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by ifyalways(f): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
None.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by 190: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

bro, my picture has always been on my profile (since day one on NL), i have absolutely nothing to hide as there is no shame in my game.
as for your "compliment", to each their own.

I dont see your pic

I only see naked girls!! grin grin

in your profile!! angry angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^lol, whatever you´re smoking that make you have double vision of nekid women everywhere, you better lay it off!!
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by 190: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^

Dont let me post what i see in your profile

Hawt sexy nurses!! angry angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^sexy. . . . . most probably YES, nekid. . . . . . . . NO! lol!
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by 190: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
angry angry angry

u made me loose that babe in london

im pissed angry angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^someone else had the pleasure of getting to know her. . . . . . . . .  and sorry to say that, the more i read your post, the more i believe i made the right choice!

i guess in your world, if you buy a gal a drink, the toto should be yours too?! lol
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by 190: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^
Gbam,!!! angry angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
@topic: Mr. Corkie  kiss kiss

Mr.BrownJay is a player.  smiley
He gets all of the [size=5pt]oyinbo[/size] chicks!!
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
@mz Dark Skin
playa, me?! nah. . . . . . . i simply dont discriminate when it comes to women.
whatever race is abundant where i am at, thats the one i will be attracted to.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 04, 2010
^^more power to you! grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by drious(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2010
THE CHEAPEST  wink
no wait, wat will happen is ,  we meet to make the transaction (i pay him or her) and i go with no money then tel him or her to wait for me to get the money and he or she waits die  grin grin   

Drious.X.Scorpes

(1) (2)

Man Who Survived ISIS Brutal Killings By A Narrow Miss Of Bullet Tells His Story / Leaked Video: Actress Tonto Dike Cousin Maria Masturbating Video Leaks By Ex Bo / Biography Of Ooni Of Ife New's Wife Queen Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.