Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Love Letter To Keyamo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter To Keyamo (308 Views)

My Love Letter To Jude / See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter To Keyamo by Blingbling78: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
The Rose And The Thorn....Festus Keyamo, SAN.

Hey,
*BIG BAD WOLF!*�
Every mother warns their belle against.
There are so many things I want to say to your face, but I can’t.
Why can’t I just tell you?
Because I’ll probably slur my words and trip on a crack if I attempt to.
So I’ll write them down and hope you read what I’m thinking.
Here is what I think of you, in so many words.

To start, I’d like to say that you are a great individual.
You’re so vocal, but you always know exactly what to say when you actually do speak.
You’re so driven and head strong on your goals, which is really attractive.
You care about your family and friends,
which makes you so selfless.
You always think of the things to smile about, rather than to dwell on the negatives in life.
You are just yourself, and that’s my favorite part.

Although you don't know me but I must say that you give me the whole zoo in the pit of my stomach everytime I think about you.
Not just butterflies.
I admire you a lot from a distance and always wish that we could write the "Together Forever" story.
Despite all that has happened to you in that regard in the past.
The story can be written afresh with the right punctuations to achieve "Till Eternity".
You deserve a peaceful woman who understands how passionate you are about your children and how much you love and cherish them.
A woman who understands that your career is priced above rubies.
A woman who can stand the heat and be of tremendous impact to your political ambitions.
A woman who can patiently stand the imbroglio of the life of the most handsome and intelligent SAN in Nigeria.
My SAN loves good food, you deserve a woman to serve you a banquet all the time like the king that you are.

As we go into the New Year 2020,
A significant year for you as you join the 50s club,
I pray that you realise that a true arms is out there who will never let your heart break.
True arms that would help nurture your dreams to fulfilment.

I dedicate this beautiful yesteryears music to you :

https://search.soulyears.com/record.php?id=19057

I'll forever love you!

(1) (Reply)

Workshop / Guys Are Not Smiling / #thehusbandhunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.