Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Another Toxic Relationship Ended - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Toxic Relationship Ended (2732 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by kingseg: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
In the short time u may feel very pained. Cut all communication with her. You will see someone better in no time. Be open minded. Love yourself and enjoy your self. Thank God you ended it and didn't manage her

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

That's good
Hold her tight
sure bro. We cool.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lol � is she that lazy?
ThankGod you ended things with her,if not you would have probably housed a LovePeddler all in the name of "Na my wife".

When I came up on Nigerian girls, was when a friend of mine was having a deep crush on one particular girl like that,that my friend is actually shy so he got the girl's number through a friend,later that night he chatted the girl up and told her his feelings and intentions,after this guy wrote about a thousand words of epistle the babe replied with"k" and "can you maintain me?",mehnn I was extremely shocked when I saw the question but I urged my friend to go ahead and ask her what she meant by "can you maintain me?".
The dude did his do and the babe started listing things that ranged between 70k per month and I was shocked,the babe told him that if he can't do it that he should forget about her,of which the guy did.

Years later my guy graduated and left naija for Canada to complete his post graduate studies and while he was there he upload some photos on fb of which the babe he was killing himself for back then chatted him up and started telling him that she is now ready to date him and she has falling in love with him over the years(to make matters worst, she started sending nudes to him upandown)
At last the nigga rejected her and she started threatening him......NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE UNPREDICTABLE!
I believe that they are still some good girls out there but with they ugly or they have seen life grin

I can relate.

Several years ago when I became an orphan, there was this girl I hooked up with through a friend and after our first meeting, she refused to pick my calls... As in, for more than 3 weeks that I kept calling, she didn't pick that call.

Why? I was broke, looked malnourished.

I got the message alright and move on. During my nysc, she chatted me up... Out of the blue on WhatsApp and I was surprised that she still had my number. It was brief.

2 years after that, she called me again. This time she was in Lagos and I asked her about her location to which she answered that she was in my vicinity at Lekki, just few blocks away.

Well, I invited her over and she saw me for the first time in over 4 years. I was no longer the skinny malnourished guy she once knew. I Don chop small money that time and look more healthier than before.

When I saw her off, she started saying I have changed o... I pretended not hear her and asked what she said. She said I look fatter now and cuter...

Lol bros, women?
If I had wanted to fork her at that time, it was an easy thing. But I played her, put up meetings and didn't fulfil anyone...

I even promised her money and till today she no see am, after seeing her naked at an hotel but refused sex.

She started saying she knew I had not forgiven her lol. I even asked her why didn't she pick my calls and she said she was not around her phone.

Before her, I had an ex who did something similar and years later, she came begging me to date her and even wooed me. As in, this same girl ridicule me one time and now wooing me. I couldn't have been more happier and laughed so hard that day. At a point, she went to my facebook page to stalk me. All these happened almost simultaneously between both girls talked about here.

Yeah, I don't forgive any girl who look down on me... Never will.

2 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
You too are toxic. Like how can you be asking that kind of question? Oh...you expected her to go on her knees and say "oh... I can't move on, if you leave me I'll die" ruuuubish!

If you meet another girl, ask her the same question again because that is what will strengthen the relationship. Shows you to gat security issues.

She'll move on. And she'll meet someone better.
I have a hard time responding to just anything
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
kingseg:
In the short time u may feel very pained. Cut all communication with her. You will see someone better in no time. Be open minded. Love yourself and enjoy your self. Thank God you ended it and didn't manage her
Thanks bro, i’m trying my best
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:

I have a hard time responding to just anything

Im sorry dear.
Your response just broke me now.

Please try and resolve it with her. Or take a long break off relationship for now.

Sowii o
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:
the best way I always know a girls motive is via questions, unknown to them. A few questions can unravel a lot of things.

Websurfer is a great dude... I don't blame you for calling him rubbish. He should treated that girl a biitch, forked the hell out her and dump her sorry ass but he went on doing Mr husband material.
I have better things to do with my time than letting women distract me.
No point communicating with her in any way

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Im sorry dear.
Your response just broke me now.

Please try and resolve it with her. Or take a long break off relationship for now.

Sowii o

fine.
Well, i’ve given it up for real
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:

fine.
Well, i’ve given it up for real

So? You still wanna try or go off for a while?
Everyone needs that someone but somehow it just goes sour when you least expect it.

Taking a break?

Dont mind me for being nosy. You vsn ignore if you dont feel like talking about it.
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:

I can relate.

Several years ago when I became an orphan, there was this girl I hooked up with through a friend and after our first meeting, she refused to pick my calls... As in, for more than 3 weeks that I kept calling, she didn't pick that call.

I got the message alright and move on. During my nysc, she chatted me up... Out of the blue on WhatsApp and I was surprised that she still had my number. It was brief.

2 years after that, she called me again. This time she was in Lagos and I asked her about her location to which she answered that she was in my vicinity at Lekki, just few blocks away.

Well, I invited her over and she saw me for the first time in over 4 years. I was no longer the skinny malnourished guy she once knew. I Don chop small money that time and look more healthier than before.

When I saw her off, she started saying I have changed o... I pretended not hear her and asked what she said. She said I look fatter now and cuter...

Lol bros, women?
If I had wanted to fork her at that time, it was an easy thing. But I played her, put up meetings and didn't fulfil anyone...

I even promised her money and till today she no see am, after seeing her naked at an hotel but refused sex.

She started saying she knew I had not forgiven her lol. I even asked her why didn't she pick my calls and she said she was not around her phone.

Before her, I had an ex who did something similar and years later, she came begging me to date her and even wooed me. As in, this same girl ridicule me one time and now wooing me. I couldn't have been more happier and laughed so hard that day. At a point, she went to my facebook page to stalk me. All these happened almost simultaneously between both girls talked about here.

So happy that ur condition changed bro
Any girl that can't stay with you when you are struggling and hustling,shouldn't and is not supposed to be with you when you have made it.
#loveThatbro
Work on yourself the more so that they will keep on drulling

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

So? You still wanna try or go off for a while?
Everyone needs that someone but somehow it just goes sour when you least expect it.

Taking a break?

Dont mind me for being nosy. You vsn ignore if you dont feel like talking about it.
might never settle, at least not here in Nigeria
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:

might never settle, at least not here in Nigeria

Huh shocked
Ok. Cool cool
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by CsRockefeller(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:

I can relate.

Lol bros, women?

Lol. Rightly so. I don't fault you at all.

Your story proves my theory right that women are fickle, very manipulative and easily swayed.

Now, I put it to you that a guy who looked down at you won't even attempt to come near you, especially if you are very successful than him. He takes his mistake with his chest, but the female folk can't, they will always find a way to get back into.your life even though it may not be romantic or sexual, but, as long as there is something to gain, they land like vultures. Seen it play itself too many times.

However, there are very few ladies who do not fall into this category, they are highly smart and very successful.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Rightly so. I don't fault you at all.

Your story proves my theory right that women are fickle, very manipulative and easily swayed.

Now, I put it to you that a guy who looked down at you won't even attempt to come near you, especially if you are very successful than him. He takes his mistake with his chest, but the female folk can't, they will always find a way to get back into.your life even though it may not be romantic or sexual, but, as long as there is something to gain, they land like vultures. Seen it play itself too many times.

However, there are very few ladies who do not fall into this category, they are highly smart and very successful.
na so bro. They are only after what they can benefit from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hacked To Death While Having Sex With Prostitute - / What Happens Between Rounds Of Sex / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife Precious In Bed With Naval Officer —family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.