Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? (430 Views)

Simple Strategies That Improved My Communication Skills / How Do I Improve My Relationship With People / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? by Supredible: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can speak English fluently to an extent and i can also write well. But my issue is.. I tend to make/commit some expression or grammatical errors mistakes anytime i speak publicly,although most of the time i speak it just few (grammatical /expression) errors sometimes unknowingly. I'm not a shy person although i have the trait of an introvert. But that doesn't stop me from speaking in public. Another issue i have is that, I do run out of points or ideas sometimes when i'm called to speak especially if it's impromptu.

I want to be eloquent and very fluent in English without making grammatical /expression errors and mistakes.

Sometimes i feel something is wrong with me. How can i be fluent and eloquent? How can i speak for a long time without committing grammatical /expression errors or mistakes?
Re: How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
What you need to do now is what I can call Capacity Building you need to develop that.

Another thing is keep doing it like that (i.e making blunders when making public speech) be consistent and in the long run you will get your ground.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? by officialfestus(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
2kaybiel:
What you need to do now is what I can call Capacity Building you need to develop that.

Another thing is keep doing it like that (i.e making blunders when making public speech) be consistent and in the long run you will get your ground.
Re: How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? by James39: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
In addition to what the guy above said.

Read books. It helps a lot.
Supredible:
I can speak English fluently to an extent and i can also write well. But my issue is.. I tend to make/commit some expression or grammatical errors mistakes anytime i speak publicly,although most of the time i speak it just few (grammatical /expression) errors sometimes unknowingly. I'm not a shy person although i have the trait of an introvert. But that doesn't stop me from speaking in public. Another issue i have is that, I do run out of points or ideas sometimes when i'm called to speak especially if it's impromptu.

I want to be eloquent and very fluent in English without making grammatical /expression errors and mistakes.

Sometimes i feel something is wrong with me. How can i be fluent and eloquent? How can i speak for a long time without committing grammatical /expression errors or mistakes?

Re: How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? by Supredible: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
2kaybiel:

Thank you ...i always feel embarrassed and uncomfortable whenever i noticed that i have committed a blunder. Besides can you shed more light on "capacity building"?
Re: How Can I Improve My Communication Skills? by Hugo55(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
I like this thread, am here to learn too.

(1) (Reply)

Man Slams Lady For Requesting He Sends Text Her Before Calling, She Reacts / Please Nairalanders What Should I Do On This Issues / Do Married Woman Unknown To Them Make Their Husband Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.