Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout (1504 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nomannaz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Check Out This Nice Lovely Photos from The Nigerian Albinism Hangout I think they All Having A Nice Time With Each Other.

Source : https://westdelivery.com.ng/lovely-photos-from-the-nigerian-albinism-hangout/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by donbachi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Minority colour...nice one all d same.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
No offense but I heard albinos are viable for blood money?

How you take see am?

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by PapaBaby: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lovely
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nomannaz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:

How you take see am?

Who u deh ask.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nomannaz(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:

Any Native Doctor in the house to answer this Accent search engine

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by twhy111(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cool pictures.....

If you don't love yourself in the first place, don't blame others when they don't.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nomannaz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
twhy111:
Cool pictures.....

If you don't love yourself in the first place, don't blame others when they don't.

Your head deh their. cool
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Bewiseedet(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:

How you take see am?
hahahaha. Walahi u nor well. Its true shaaa.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by twhy111(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:

How you take see am?

I just imagine you having your first born with no melanin. A potential blood money material at your disposal right?

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nomannaz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
twhy111:

I just imagine you having your first born with no melanin. A potential blood money material at your disposal right?

Abeg no waste your energy for this dude.. Gas cooker deh inside him head!!
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Banmeallday: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nawah
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Karemarealty288(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
The Dude in the 4th pix with a red phone looks more like Nnandi Kanu.... cheesy..no hating nooooo just sharing me observation.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Jakpon: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Beautiful people
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by twhy111(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nomannaz:

Abeg no waste your energy for this dude.. Gas cooker deh inside him head!!

I see.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
twhy111:

Nobody is a bbm (born by mistake) not even bobrisky.

Its just nollywood and Kanayo O. Kanayo grin.
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by walosky(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ol boy! See The Walking dead ( The return of the dead season 9)
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Charmingrascal(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is what they call "Ipade Afin". These guys are deprived of so many things in this Country, Lalasticlala pls dnt deprive them of NL front page. Awon Osha, baba alawos' favourite.
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Ayobami7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
漂亮的图片
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by doggedfighter(f): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Beautiful people . Pink haired girl is cute
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by MetaPhysical: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Okpa042:
No offense but I heard ... for blood money?

How you take see am?

Haba!!
This is hate speech. What have they done to deserve such hatred?

Please edit your post.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2020
They look like sex dolls especially the girls
Re: Lovely Photos From The Nigerian Albinism Hangout by StrikeBack(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2020
They deserve front page

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun And The Unity Of Yorubas / Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.