Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Closed thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed thread (5750 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / Closed thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread by czarr(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
You never chee chumtin grin....my brother free all these girls, just go instamessage and help urself most of them na the same thing

5 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
You never chee chumtin grin....my brother free all these girls, just go instamessage and help urself most of them na the same thing
You this broke boy you're here again

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by czarr(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
be that as it may I'm sure I can afford 3k for short time with you and I'm sure your imaginary" kind abroad boyfriend will not mind"

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Closed thread by ParpahSeventy: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
So because she posted she is looking for boyfriend you expect her to be an easy ride for you abi? She has a right to make selections too, if you can't fit in, move on, it's that simple.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Baba.... I no dey pursue girl for Nairaland ooo... I only wanted to check the girl out. She wan come use me the catch trips grin grin
czarr:

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
be that as it may I'm sure I can afford 3k for short time with you and I'm sure your imaginary" kind abroad boyfriend will not mind"
Nah go give it to your girlfriend she needs it more
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Easy ride ko, hard ride ni undecided
ParpahSeventy:
So because she posted she is looking for boyfriend you expect her to be an easy ride for you abi? She has a right to make selections too, if you can't fit in, move on, it's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread by czarr(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
realokopi:
Baba.... I no dey pursue girl for Nairaland ooo... I only wanted to check the girl out. She wan come use me the catch trips grin grin
na runs girl, you no dey tell am wetin she wan here na why maybe you dey talk like decent human being. Dem plenty for here jodha and general something na dem dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread by ibkayee(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
For every 'unattractive' girl that 'forms' there are about 12 destitutely broke guys who also think they're God's gift to women. Una go dey alright

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Closed thread by czarr(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah go give it to your girlfriend she needs it more
nooooooo. Na your roasted otu I want na .... cry

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
nooooooo. Na your roasted otu I want na .... cry
mpia gi ula ehe undecided
Re: Closed thread by ParpahSeventy: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
What were you thinking, she is not beautiful and you still rush am go, she served you right, you wan grow your "conquered" list, try harder, and the painful thing you created a thread for that. I sorry for you.
realokopi:
Easy ride ko, hard ride ni undecided

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why are you so pained grin cheesy grin I think you're that girl ooo grin grin rush who You must be a clown grin
ParpahSeventy:
What were you thinking, she is not beautiful and you still rush am go, she served you right, you wan grow your "conquered" list, try harder, and the painful thing you created a thread for that. I sorry for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread by czarr(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
mpia gi ula ehe undecided
Biko nu...achorom ikpu gi boiled ikpu
Re: Closed thread by ParpahSeventy: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okopi you know what is paining me? Must you come and disturb our peace and fill everywhere with threads that will not help us, eh? I know of one idiot who will be dying for a girl when d girl reject am, he will come and say he want to help the ugly girl and the girl is forming, he can't swallow the rejection even you now na same thing d do you, you need to grow up o
realokopi:
Why are you so pained grin cheesy grin I think you're that girl ooo grin grin rush who You must be a clown grin

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread by superability(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well, I'm not broke so I can't relate to what you're spilling cool
ibkayee:
For every 'unattractive' girl that 'forms' there are about 12 destitutely broke guys who also think they're God's gift to women. Una go dey alright
Re: Closed thread by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
Biko nu...achorom ikpu gi boiled ikpu
hapo maka

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
realokopi:
A lady posted here some days ago about looking for a boyfriend. I decided to reach out at least let me interact with her and see what's up. Not like am actually looking for a girlfriend.
I PM her and she gave me her number. I checked her whatsapp dp and to be honest she wasn't that good looking. I ignored that and decided to chat her up. Only for her to start forming like she's something oo. I was like what the f*ck!!!! Somebody wey dey look for boyfriend go come dey form And not that she's beautiful sef oo. I as a man is 10,000 times more good looking than her.
Now I understand why most girls end up frustrated at the long run. Some of them clearly need help but would start misbehaving when someone decides to rescue them.
This one just surprise me gon

She is looking for a bf.. U don't need a GF.. Why did you pm at first.. Abi u wan chop and go back to ur bae but ur scrotum burst as ur game failed abi

6 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
I thought since you're Papa 70 u should be old enough to realize that u ain't supposed to take other people's issues personal.
ParpahSeventy:
Okopi you know what is paining me? Must you come and disturb our peace and fill everywhere with threads that will not help us, eh? I know of one idiot who will be dying for a girl when d girl reject am, he will come and say he want to help the ugly girl and the girl is forming, he can't swallow the rejection even you now na same thing d do you, you need to grow up o
Re: Closed thread by We4all: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
realokopi:
A lady posted here some days ago about looking for a boyfriend. I decided to reach out at least let me interact with her and see what's up. Not like am actually looking for a girlfriend.
I PM her and she gave me her number. I checked her whatsapp dp and to be honest she wasn't that good looking. I ignored that and decided to chat her up. Only for her to start forming like she's something oo. I was like what the f*ck!!!! Somebody wey dey look for boyfriend go come dey form And not that she's beautiful sef oo. I as a man is 10,000 times more good looking than her.
Now I understand why most girls end up frustrated at the long run. Some of them clearly need help but would start misbehaving when someone decides to rescue them.
This one just surprise me gon

Obviously, she started giving you attitude cos you talk too much. You describe her as not too good looking just because she didn't bow to you.

There is one quality that turns me off about people (both male and female)and that is blabbing unnecessarily. It beats me why anyone would describe a fellow being as "not too good looking".

Learn to be pleasant to people and even if you encounter a monster looking being, pretend you didn't notice. Look beyond the physical attributes and focus more on the mentality cos that's what defines us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed thread by Kantebets(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
Hmmm
Dangotes daughter is speaking cool

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
You that posted some times ago that u need the service of a Witch want to educate me on morals grin grin na wao!!! I don't need to reply you cool
We4all:

Obviously, she started giving you attitude cos you talk too much. You describe her as not too good looking just because she didn't bow to you.

There is one quality that turns me off about people (both male and female)and that is blabbing unnecessarily. It beats me why anyone would describe a fellow being as "not too good looking".

Learn to be pleasant to people and even if you encounter a monster looking being, pretend you didn't notice. Look beyond the physical attributes and focus more on the mentality cos that's what defines us.
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Exactly!!! I realized that immediately she told me she's in Benin.
czarr:
na runs girl, you no dey tell am wetin she wan here na why maybe you dey talk like decent human being. Dem plenty for here jodha and general something na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by czarina(f): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Now, where's the sense in that?

Someone made a post about her being single and searching... Not like you wanted a girlfriend but you had to pm her just so you have something to create a thread on.

No insults intended, but you don't seem to have the tiniest semblance of maturity in you. If you did, you for dey your lane and also respect people's privacy (the latter is essential even if you chose to play both judge and jury on her looks)

You better be a teen because it's going to be really disappointing if a twenty-something or thirty yr old actually did what you said you did.

7 Likes

Re: Closed thread by ParpahSeventy: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Personal u say? Last last am picking on your nerves, am laughing so hard just like you did when referred to me as a clown. But on a serious note, i have seen guys complaining on this forum about "Nigerian girls" not been open about their feelings and issues like that, personally, I hate stupid girls, I don't like girls who have entitlement feelings, and probably what you complained about, I don't have personal encounter with the girl you are talking about, but then she was bold enough to make a post about what she feels you got in touch with her, you didn't like her, and came back to thesame forum where you met her and start abusing her, does it make sense to you? What effect do you think it will on ladies who have intentions of making such posts (whom you may probably like) in d future? There are alot of teenagers on here whom what they read on this forum contribute alot to their mindset and outlook towards life, we take certain actions or refrain from certain actions due to the effect it will have on others, that's why u think am taking it personal, am not, so you on the other hand should not as well.
realokopi:
I thought since you're Papa 70 u should be old enough to realize that u ain't supposed to take other people's issues personal.

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Now you're talking like a sane man.... I initially thought you have mental deformity. grin grin grin That's a joke mehn!!! My bad, I shouldn't have posted anything about her in the first place.
ParpahSeventy:
Personal u say? Last last am picking on your nerves, am laughing so hard just like you did when referred to me as a clown. But on a serious note, i have seen guys complaining on this forum about "Nigerian girls" not been open about their feelings and issues like that, personally, I hate stupid girls, I don't like girls who have entitlement feelings, and probably what you complained about, I don't have personal encounter with the girl you are talking about, but then she was bold enough to make a post about what she feels you got in touch with her, you didn't like her, and came back to thesame forum where you met her and start abusing her, does it make sense to you? What effect do you think it will on ladies who have intentions of making such posts (whom you may probably like) in d future? There are alot of teenagers on here whom what they read on this forum contribute alot to their mindset and outlook towards life, we take certain actions or refrain from certain actions due to the effect it will have on others, that's why u think am taking it personal, am not, so you on the other hand should not as well.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Kantebets(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarina:
Now, where's the sense in that?

Someone made a post about her being single and searching... Not like you wanted a girlfriend but you had to pm her just so you have something to create a thread on.

No insults intended, but you don't seem to have the tiniest semblance of maturity in you. If you did, you for dey your lane and also respect people's privacy (the latter is essential even if you chose to play both judge and jury on her looks)

You better be a teen because it's going to be really disappointing if a twenty-something or thirty yr old actually did what you said you did.

Sense no go kill you cheesy
Re: Closed thread by themaestro08(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Out of the many girls I have approached, I can confidently say I am more good looking than almost all except may be one or two of them.

Some of them just wanna play hard to gett Regardless of their looks so they don't look cheap, while sone of them are just dumb and don't even know what they want. grin grin

My guy the thing sef don taya me. cry

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by ParpahSeventy: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Better you realised your mistake. "In all your gettings get understanding".
realokopi:
Now you're talking like a sane man.... I initially thought you have mental deformity. grin grin grin That's a joke mehn!!! My bad, I shouldn't have posted anything about her in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by MrSly(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
ParpahSeventy:
One who has no option has no choice. The available becomes a privilege.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? / Sugar Mummy Dating Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.