Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Closed thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed thread (2706 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / Closed thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Get out!!! We dont do that here!
Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
.....w
Re: Closed thread by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Closed thread by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ana akogheri.
Don't go and concentrate on your studies.
A 16 year old teenager is breaking records in the world of Programming and you, a 21 year old upcoming Runsbabe created an account that's 2days old just to look for a simp to simp the more in the name of looking for a man with chivalry.
Amu sorry for you!

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread by SpyAC(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Exactly what am looking for in a woman, am here in ph too
Re: Closed thread by Jeremani: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
If u no wan fvck, Wetin u dey find for relationship? angry

And u are not even working

U dey find person money wey u go chop abi?

The truth be sey na boy u b.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jeremani:
If u no wan Bleep, Wetin u dey find for relationship? angry

And u are not even working

U dey find person money wey u go chop abi?

The truth be sey na boy u b.

I said no hookup , I didn't say anything about sex
Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
SpyAC:
Exactly what am looking for in a woman, am here in ph too

Email smiley
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Closed thread by Jeremani: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
LadyD22:

I said no hookup , I didn't say anything about sex

Okay that means u go fvck abhi?
Re: Closed thread by Layobay: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abegi, can't person put up her interest request out there again? If you no say you no get interest in her write-up, must you castigate her desire?

Na waoh for these crop of guys wey just they ooze out hot air from their cavity.

The local and ignoramus believe of some men or guys that all ladies depend or marry guys for financial reason only make me sick. I have seen financially stable ladies who married and entrusted all their wealths for the man with happiness.

So Sister, I no be your dream man because I be married nan and I no get the quality of kind guy you want ok, I for don mail you.

As I dey so, na only hookup bae wey I go flex with I need now to cruise with ok.

So, your dream guy go soon connect you ok. Just believe and be focus on your conviction that nothing is impossible to a determine person.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Layobay:
Abegi, can't person put up her interest request out there again? If you no say you no get interest in her write-up, must you castigate her desire?

Na waoh for these crop of guys wey just they ooze out hot air from their cavity.

The local and ignoramus believe of some men or guys that all ladies depend or marry guys for financial reason only make me sick. I have seen financially stable ladies who married and entrusted all their wealths for the man with happiness.

So Sister, I no be your dream man because I be married nan and I no get the quality of kind guy you want ok, I for don mail you.

As I dey so, na only hookup bae wey I go flex with I need now to cruise with ok.

So, your dream guy go soon connect you ok. Just believe and be focus on your conviction that nothing is impossible to a determine person.

Thank you grin good luck with your hookup babe

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Ana akogheri.
Don't go and concentrate on your studies.
A 16 year old teenager is breaking records in the world of Programming and you, a 21 year old upcoming Runsbabe created an account that's 2days old just to look for a simp to simp the more in the name of looking for a man with chivalry.
Amu sorry for you!

Alhajinatty send me your Wikipedia link so I can see your achievements

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread by reyscrub(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
LadyD22:
This is a really populated forum and I'm hoping its the right place to put this , its very unusual but I am here to say that I am single and ready to mingle , nope not hookups or sex mates , like something more serious, so please DO NOT RESPOND if you are
a) married
b) already in a serious relationship
c) below 30
d) you know deep deep down you're not up for anything like that

I would start off describing myself
I am 21 , a student , I come a large family , i am dark in complexion , I am tall and slim , a mix of an introvert and an extrovert , but I love my introverted self better ,it depends on where I am and who I'm with.
My four major interests are music , fashion , food , and pets.
I love fashion a lot , I can't stay without music I get migraines if its more than 3 days , I get away with a lot when it comes to food grin coz of my deceptive body , I am hoping it doesn't surprise me one day , I don't even workout to maintain it , I've never dated anyone that doesn't like pets ,I don't think it will end well if I did.

ABOUT YOU
I want to skip physical attributes , coz once I thought I liked tall dark dudes and ended up really wanting this light skinned short dude , I guess you can't really choose .
But the non- negotiables for you are;
1) I am your type ( some dudes will see something that's not broken and say they want to fix it , avoid me )
Please don't come with a plan to manage me , I take God beg you , I would have dropped my pic but this place is too crowded , I fit jam my papa sef grin so I'll drop a pic of what you can expect ( close enough right?)

2)you must love pets , I might be getting a cat , you might meet it or a dog , you might meet it , they usually live with me so coming around me , means being acquainted to them , it's a turnoff for me when someone can't stand pets , I can manage friend but not partner won't work

3) you're open to adventure and exploring new things in any area , I don't like over serious men , no matter how good looking you believe you are

4) I appreciate a man who practices chivalry

My hobbies are ;
Singing
Movies ( any kind if its interesting but mostly soap operas , kdrama , ROM com's , horror , anything that has Jackie chan , jet li and Mr bean inside can pass) grin

I am from cross river , but I grew up in Rivers PH and I live there, Its a plus if you live or are from Rivers too , long distance hasn't worked out for me yet
I like men that are older , its my thing , I don't really know why but I accept it
So I will drop my email , I will be expecting you wink

Starrjuneau@gmail.com ( tell me about you )

I feel like applying to your bid now but you no go select me because I no meet one of the conditions you put up.
Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
reyscrub:

I feel like applying to your bid now but you no go select me because I no meet one of the conditions you put up.

grin lol which one?

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by reyscrub(m): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2021
LadyD22:

grin lol which one?

I'm married.

But for other qualities enh, I'm qualify even include chivalry attitude.

But is it possible and practicable for female to reciprocate the good man gesture i.e chivalry gesture? Why I said this is that female never get please whut whatever is theirs, they compare and always want more till they they meet their waterloo.

So if you consider me eligible enh, make I mail you babe ok.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Exkandayee(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2021
LadyD22:
Body size looks similar but I have smaller waist and tummy and bigger boobs ( just a tinsie bit bigger grin)
And my skin is about the same tone or lighter than the girl on dreads , that's the best I can do here
Mmm baby girl,are you for real, I'm in owerri,will love to meet you too,but I'm broke...but I'mma treat you like a queen the way you wanted it, you said 30, oh I'm 28
Re: Closed thread by Exkandayee(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2021
reyscrub:

I'm married.

But is it possible and practicable for female to reciprocate the good man gesture i.e chivalry gesture? Why I said this is that female never get please whut whatever is theirs, they compare and always want more till they they meet their waterloo.

Bro chivalry gesture is not our thing in this part of the world,so some appreciate it majority don't,..
Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2021
reyscrub:

I'm married.

That's too bad
I don't want married men at all , there's nothing to gain in that kind of relationship for me
As for the reciprocating of gestures , I don't look it but I'm an old fashioned girl , I know what I want and I've never really been that person that gets influenced easily.
Re: Closed thread by reyscrub(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
LadyD22:

That's too bad
I don't want married men at all , there's nothing to gain in that kind of relationship for me
As for the reciprocating of gestures , I don't //\\\look it but I'm an old fashioned girl , I know what I want and I've never really been that person that gets influenced easily.

Ok ooh, I hear you. As I earlier said, I'm a married man and I can never marry another lady instead, I go they explore their phenomenon.

Before I even move with a lady, I for don let am know say I be married man ooh and that na only side chick make we they do so that tomorrow, you no go they shed crocodile tears say I cheated on you or jilt you.

Again on the reciprocating gesture you say you no look am abi? like you don't fancy giving it back sho?, na wa for you ooh. So if your guy they try pleasing you and humble self to ensure you are happy by doing your bidding, you go say na inh job be that abi. You be like demi god to worship be that ooh.

Madam to be, respect is reciprocal, when you observe that someone they try ensure say things be done properly even with inconvenience, just they reciprocate it fast fast and turn am deity so as to swell up inh head so that he no go get discourage ok.

My piece advise sha
Re: Closed thread by LadyD22(f): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
reyscrub:

Ok ooh, I hear you. As I earlier said, I'm a married man and I can never marry another lady instead, I go they explore their phenomenon.

Before I even move with a lady, I for don let am know say I be married man ooh and that na only side chick make we they do so that tomorrow, you no go they shed crocodile tears say I cheated on you or jilt you.

Again on the reciprocating gesture you say you no look am abi? like you don't fancy giving it back sho?, na wa for you ooh. So if your guy they try pleasing you and humble self to ensure you are happy by doing your bidding, you go say na inh job be that abi. You be like demi god to worship be that ooh.

Madam to be, respect is reciprocal, when you observe that someone they try ensure say things be done properly even with inconvenience, just they reciprocate it fast fast and turn am deity so as to swell up inh head so that he no go get discourage ok.

My piece advise sha

You misunderstood me sir , I said I don't look like it ( old fashioned in my mind) but I am in how I do things ( meaning I appreciate the little things ) I never said I want to be worshipped , not every man knows that something as simple as pulling the chair out on a date can melt a lady , it doesn't make you an idiot or a weakling as some ppl have made it to seem ,she can return the gesture in your own way too , it can be a homemade meal without you asking for it or whatever it is (not everyone does that sha) , so I know chivalry is not normal in this parts but I have seen gentlemen sooooo its very possible but its not something anyone can force or teach someone ,so it's just a wish for me , if I no kuku see , I won't kill myself grin

And I know what you mean , I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it , Its good you let them know that you're married , but me I commot hand inside married man matter ( and not for religious reasons) , there's going to be a lot of one sidedness , if I decide to even date a married man its going to be that he has money and he's giving me to make up for the fact that he's married because at the end of everything I'm still single , I don't think its any fun , I don't want to imagine the stress that might come with having to hide your relationship .
Re: Closed thread by toujurs: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Are there no guys where you stay, shoot your shots over there na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed thread by reyscrub(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
LadyD22:

You misunderstood me sir , I said I don't look like it ( old fashioned in my mind) but I am in how I do things ( meaning I appreciate the little things ) I never said I want to be worshipped , not every man knows that something as simple as pulling the chair out on a date can melt a lady , it doesn't make you an idiot or a weakling as some ppl have made it to seem ,she can return the gesture in your own way too , it can be a homemade meal without you asking for it or whatever it is (not everyone does that sha) , so I know chivalry is not normal in this parts but I have seen gentlemen sooooo its very possible but its not something anyone can force or teach someone ,so it's just a wish for me , if I no kuku see , I won't kill myself grin

And I know what you mean , I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it , Its good you let them know that you're married , but me I commot hand inside married man matter ( and not for religious reasons) , there's going to be a lot of one sidedness , if I decide to even date a married man its going to be that he has money and he's giving me to make up for the fact that he's married because at the end of everything I'm still single , I don't think its any fun , I don't want to imagine the stress that might come with having to hide your relationship .

Nice epistle menh! Good points noted in your write-up I swear. No complete perfect person and if waiting for one, na o y o be that ooh. Even me and my angel they periodically trim ourselves to be cuisine for watchers and any watcher wey wish the style go faintly slim out I swear.

So my sis, the only quality you should topmost seek in any partner is mature understand, wealth of experience and high level of tolerance. With these qualities in a man, any wife in such man's hand is in her mother's hand, even if such man they rock outside, he will reserve the respect for his wife as honour queen.

Once more, I noted your point and respect your view ok. Nevertheless, pls seek mature and tolerance partner, and not other tale factores.
Re: Closed thread by Slayar: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
29,male,lagos,single ,would love to meet a muslim. I'm good looking (get complements ) I'm doing well for myself ,I teach but doing well as I said earlier.
Would love to meet an enlightened good looking female ,I hope we vibe first and see where things go from there.
Re: Closed thread by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
At 21 no focus on building yaself

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Burdenbearer: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
LadyD22:
This is a really populated forum and I'm hoping its the right place to put this , its very unusual but I am here to say that I am single and ready to mingle , nope not hookups or sex mates , like something more serious, so please DO NOT RESPOND if you are
a) married
b) already in a serious relationship
c) below 30
d) you know deep deep down you're not up for anything like that

I would start off describing myself
I am 21 , a student , I come a large family , i am dark in complexion , I am tall and slim , a mix of an introvert and an extrovert , but I love my introverted self better ,it depends on where I am and who I'm with.
My four major interests are music , fashion , food , and pets.
I love fashion a lot , I can't stay without music I get migraines if its more than 3 days , I get away with a lot when it comes to food grin coz of my deceptive body , I am hoping it doesn't surprise me one day , I don't even workout to maintain it , I've never dated anyone that doesn't like pets ,I don't think it will end well if I did.

ABOUT YOU
I want to skip physical attributes , coz once I thought I liked tall dark dudes and ended up really wanting this light skinned short dude , I guess you can't really choose .
But the non- negotiables for you are;
1) I am your type ( some dudes will see something that's not broken and say they want to fix it , avoid me )
Please don't come with a plan to manage me , I take God beg you , I would have dropped my pic but this place is too crowded , I fit jam my papa sef grin so I'll drop a pic of what you can expect ( close enough right?)

2)you must love pets , I might be getting a cat , you might meet it or a dog , you might meet it , they usually live with me so coming around me , means being acquainted to them , it's a turnoff for me when someone can't stand pets , I can manage friend but not partner won't work

3) you're open to adventure and exploring new things in any area , I don't like over serious men , no matter how good looking you believe you are

4) I appreciate a man who practices chivalry

My hobbies are ;
Singing
Movies ( any kind if its interesting but mostly soap operas , kdrama , ROM com's , horror , anything that has Jackie chan , jet li and Mr bean inside can pass) grin

I am from cross river , but I grew up in Rivers PH and I live there, Its a plus if you live or are from Rivers too , long distance hasn't worked out for me yet
I like men that are older , its my thing , I don't really know why but I accept it
So I will drop my email , I will be expecting you wink

Starrjuneau@gmail.com ( tell me about you )
Crossriver Ladies are my Spec. Distance is just the issue.
Re: Closed thread by Negroid001(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Goan work on being a better person. Women will come automatically.
You go even select like say you dey pick okirika.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by MufasaLion: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
I like me some thick chick. I'll pass. tongue
Re: Closed thread by JackWolfskin: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2021
sad
Re: Closed thread by Fmghewzy(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2022
LadyD22:

Taaah this is not your pics joor grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘if To Say Na Guy’ – Reactions As Nigerian Lady Pranks Army Officer In Public / How Can I Do To Bleep Her? / Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.