Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Closed thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed thread (5803 Views)

Closed thread / Closed thread / Closed thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
I tire ooo
themaestro08:
Out of the many girls I have approached, I can confidently say I am more good looking than almost all except may be one or two of them.

Some of them just wanna play hard to gett Regardless of their looks so they don't look cheap, while sone of them are just dumb and don't even know what they want. grin grin

My guy the thing sef don taya me. cry
Re: Closed thread by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
So many immature guys here, even the ones above me, this thread is totally unnecessary, are you trying to get her attention so that there will be another round of war of words? We are approaching a new decade, some of y'all should upgrade in thoughts, words and deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Take a chill pill, miss. I won't grant you the audience you so much desire cool
czarina:
Now, where's the sense in that?

Someone made a post about her being single and searching... Not like you wanted a girlfriend but you had to pm her just so you have something to create a thread on.

No insults intended, but you don't seem to have the tiniest semblance of maturity in you. If you did, you for dey your lane and also respect people's privacy (the latter is essential even if you chose to play both judge and jury on her looks)

You better be a teen because it's going to be really disappointing if a twenty-something or thirty yr old actually did what you said you did.

Re: Closed thread by ParpahSeventy: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can't agree more to this, but op is suggesting otherwise, beauty is in d eyes of the beholder, if he didn't like her, he would have ignored her.
MrSly:

One who has no option has no choice. The available becomes a privilege.
Re: Closed thread by czarina(f): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
realokopi:
Take a chill pill, miss. I won't grant you the audience you so much desire cool
Please, don't flatter yourself.

Someone needed to set a kid straight, I only took it upon myself.

Now, scram!!!

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oh my gawd!!!! What a clown grin grin grin
czarina:
Please, don't flatter yourself.

Someone needed to set a kid straight, I only took it upon myself.

Now, scram!!!
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
To have commented on the post means you're immature too cool
Biglittlelois:
So many immature guys here, even the ones above me, this thread is totally unnecessary, are you trying to get her attention so that there will be another round of war of words? We are approaching a new decade, some of y'all should upgrade in thoughts, words and deeds.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
For every 'unattractive' girl that 'forms' there are about 12 destitutely broke guys who also think they're God's gift to women. Una go dey alright

How can you say this LMAOOOOOO I'm in tears. grin grin
Re: Closed thread by Lightangel65: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
ibkayee:
For every 'unattractive' girl that 'forms' there are about 12 destitutely broke guys who also think they're God's gift to women. Una go dey alright

Abi, ugly girls who form is same as broke guys who think they can get fine girls.
Re: Closed thread by Faber(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
nooooooo. Na your roasted otu I want na .... cry
Thegeneralqueen:
mpia gi ula ehe undecided

lmao grin grin grin two of una sef...umunnem unu tinye mma unu n' obo mma. We no go kee ourselves on top yeye post by op.

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
realokopi:
A lady posted here some days ago about looking for a boyfriend. I decided to reach out at least let me interact with her and see what's up. Not like am actually looking for a girlfriend.
I PM her and she gave me her number. I checked her whatsapp dp and to be honest she wasn't that good looking. I ignored that and decided to chat her up. Only for her to start forming like she's something oo. I was like what the f*ck!!!! Somebody wey dey look for boyfriend go come dey form And not that she's beautiful sef oo. I as a man is 10,000 times more good looking than her.
Now I understand why most girls end up frustrated at the long run. Some of them clearly need help but would start misbehaving when someone decides to rescue them.
This one just surprise me gon
And you had to create a thread for it? Joblessness is real

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Imagine!!!!! Smh!!! It's only in Nigeria a brainless jobless idiot would refer to a gainfully employed person as being jobless grin grin grin you're so daft.
doggedfighter:

And you had to create a thread for it? Joblessness is real
Re: Closed thread by kodred(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2020
realokopi:
A lady posted here some days ago about looking for a boyfriend. I decided to reach out at least let me interact with her and see what's up. Not like am actually looking for a girlfriend.
I PM her and she gave me her number. I checked her whatsapp dp and to be honest she wasn't that good looking. I ignored that and decided to chat her up. Only for her to start forming like she's something oo. I was like what the f*ck!!!! Somebody wey dey look for boyfriend go come dey form And not that she's beautiful sef oo. I as a man is 10,000 times more good looking than her.
Now I understand why most girls end up frustrated at the long run. Some of them clearly need help but would start misbehaving when someone decides to rescue them.

F.cukboy move bro. That's a dic.k ass move bro. Why did you PM her if you were not looking for a girlfriend?

What's the meaning of rescuing them? From what? Lol guy you dey fuc.k up.

Guy calm down; respect the ladies. Yea I know a lot of them don't deserve it but don't go around acting a fool nigg.a

Happy New Year! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2020
You're one of the monkeys that normally comment before reading post. Who asked for your opinion mofo.
kodred:

F.cukboy move bro. That's a dic.k ass move bro. Why did you PM her if you were not looking for a girlfriend?

What's the meaning of rescuing them? From what? Lol guy you dey fuc.k up.

Guy calm down; respect the ladies. Yea I know a lot of them don't deserve it but don't go around acting a fool nigg.a

Happy New Year! cheesy
Re: Closed thread by chrismex(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2020
realokopi:
l

That is how I added one lady that said she needs a boyfriend from this forum Only for me to chat her up and she said I quote "sorry I'm currently in a relationship but i can supply you girl any where around Nigeria" mehn I was shocked what kind of lady is this. The next thing I started seeing different pictures of ladies with price tag on them some 5k some 7k at the end she wrote pay me 500naira to give you there number.

Since then I don't take that I need a boyfriend trash they write on nairaland that's just avenue to collect your number and spam you with rubbish
Re: Closed thread by ekochris(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Seems like u're the one who bleeped up, with the approach you used.

Remember, people treat you the way you present yourself.

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2020
SCAM ALERT grin grin grin
chrismex:
l

That is how I added one lady that said she needs a boyfriend from this forum Only for me to chat her up and she said I quote "sorry I'm currently in a relationship but i can supply you girl any where around Nigeria" mehn I was shocked what kind of lady is this. The next thing I started seeing different pictures of ladies with price tag on them some 5k some 7k at the end she wrote pay me 500naira to give you there number.

Since then I don't take that I need a boyfriend trash they write on nairaland that's just avenue to collect your number and spam you with rubbish
Re: Closed thread by Teespice(f): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2020
realokopi:
Baba.... I no dey pursue girl for Nairaland ooo... I only wanted to check the girl out. She wan come use me the catch trips grin grin

some girls are really funny.

I no dey pursue girl for Nairaland. I saw what she wrote, I sent her a PM and we started talking. she's not so cute, I just wanted to catch cruise and she's forming for me.

yimu raised to infinity.

take several seats, all I can see is a bruised ego. i honestly do not blame you sha, it hurts like hell.

drink cold water, you go dey alright.

by the way, happy new year.

4 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 01, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine!!!!! Smh!!! It's only in Nigeria a brainless jobless idiot would refer to a gainfully employed person as being jobless grin grin grin you're so daft.
oga just accept your post is useless. you can become whatever you want online so stop bragging about job. we all pay our own bills

3 Likes

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Pay which your own bills?? Clown!!
niaralandtopuser:
oga just accept your post is useless. you can become whatever you want online so stop bragging about job. we all pay our own bills
Re: Closed thread by Millenniumlady(f): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
realokopi:
Pay which your own bills?? Clown!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Closed thread by Millenniumlady(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2020
realokopi:
kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy how is work ?
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Work is good my dear smiley.. Yours?
Millenniumlady:
cheesy cheesy cheesy how is work ?
Re: Closed thread by Millenniumlady(f): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2020
realokopi:
Work is good my dear smiley.. Yours?
fyn so you didn't bother to check on me undecided
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2020
grin
Millenniumlady:
fyn so you didn't bother to check on me undecided
Re: Closed thread by Millenniumlady(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2020
realokopi:
using a different moniker, right grin grin
You should have known better please modify your post and remove the name
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Sorry about that.
Was I right or wrong?
Millenniumlady:
You should have known better please modify your post and remove the name
Re: Closed thread by Millenniumlady(f): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2020
realokopi:
Sorry about that.
Was I right or wrong?
I'm sorry for everything i said to you.....please forgive me smiley
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2020
No problem.... I never really took it to heart. I am sorry too.
Millenniumlady:
I'm sorry for everything i said to you.....please forgive me smiley
Re: Closed thread by Millenniumlady(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
realokopi:
No problem.... I never really took it to heart. I am sorry too.
Are you sure cause you men can be mean sometimes
Re: Closed thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Lol.... 100% sure.
Millenniumlady:
Are you sure cause you men can be mean sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Ex Again / I / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.