Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (67106 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by mascot87(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
The heart of man is evil. That's why animals are sometimes better than human. If an animal would devour someone, it will show you and you will run for your life but for human, they will play you,laugh with you, make you comfortable with them but deep down in their mind,it's evil. May God help and save us from human

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Mitchsin(f): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor
Madness of the highest order. You're a shame to Tertiary institutions embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by openmine(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
So wicked and heartless!
cry cry cry

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by highbee02: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
May God console the family left behind. I must commend the commendable effort of the moderator (s), this is the first time my post gets to the front page. First day of the year, this is a good beginning. Kudos to the moderators.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Gforce2019: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Do you know how.many ladies some lazy guys has used for ritual..all this ritualist guys , God will keep exposing your evil deed.
And to all greedy ladies, look before you leap
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Offpoint: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN
Alaye your curse should be restricted to the guy alone and keep his siblings and family out of it.

Let those who commit atrocities suffer their CONSEQUENCIES alone.

Imagine your brother commit a felony you know nothing about and when it was time for to face the consequences of his actions they say you'll be included. how will you feel?

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Gforce2019: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
mascot87:
The heart of man is evil. That's why animals are sometimes better than human. If an animal would devour someone, it will show you and you will run for your life but for human, they will play you,laugh with you, make you comfortable with them but deep down in their mind,it's evil. May God help and save us from human

Human being are even more wicked than in the past..so, Watch and pray. Don't fall for traps.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Neroiam(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Noerection:
that is what I just did

Site where you did
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin angry grin grin.

let then free the pastor jor..he didn't commit any crime.he is not the one killed the girl .when did torching a lifeless body become a crime ?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
immortalcrown:
So, the guy has N210,000 and still thought of money rituals.

It is all about understand.

Some people cannot afford more than N10,000, but they are not thinking of committing any crime.
Those are pple dt are raised properly. For the mother to be collecting concoction from the prophet, u can tell she introduced her son to him. And you can imagine the way the boy was raised. Nothing like hardwork or patience, just go to babalawo for solutions.

2 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Funkybabee(f): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oloriburuku!!

Emi a ni that money for acct, a no go start my small restaurant sharp sharp while you werey dey look for self greedy million or billion u expect
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by GMbuharii: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Is this what Bible taught? Because if he is a Muslim, they will be saying that is what religion of terrorist taught him.

Shut up!! The Bible never teaches such....as against the other book that gives clear instructions to kill infidels to acquire 77 free yanshes in alujanna abi na where sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Stanzar7: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Honestly, I think they all don't deserve to live.

Human life... 210k.

God. What's running through some poor people mind.

They don't deserve to live but BH and Fulani herdsmen deserve life...
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Meritocracy: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
RiddlesofFate:
The root of evils in Nigeria are native doctors. From arm robbers to cultists, from corrupt and thieving politicians to ritual money seekers, from street thugs and fake miracle and tithe-seeking pastors to corpses littered in different places with vital organs missing, NATIVE DOCTORS ARE SOUGHT AND BEHIND IT ALL. Now, some of them hide behind religious titles like Alfa or Prophet or Pastor. NATIVE DOCTORS OFTEN GIVE THE GO-AHEAD AND SEND THESE CRIMINALS.

Disband or regulate the activities of NATIVE DOCTORS in Nigeria and half of the problems/crimes of the country will be solved. But I understand politicians will be unwilling because they are the biggest patronizers of these evil men, while some of them are afraid to confront native doctors practises in the country.

Eventually, a courage government in the future will do it. NATIVE DOCTORS EVERYWHERE ARE EVIL MEN AND AGENTS OF SATAN.

Don't blame native doctor, the problem start from Christianity where they believe everything is all about money, celebrating number of branches with huge income, flying private jet around the world to entice gullible follower by doing nothing. Upon all their noise how many of them has cured HIV/AIDS with miracle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Stanzar7: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Imagine a 23 year old committing blood rituals.

What must have been his motivation? Money? Bad Influence? Cars? Illusionary dreams of owning the World? Girls?

Imagine a University graduate who gathered N210k just to make money rituals concoction, where there are so many businesses that required a startup capital of just N150k.

A Nigerian graduate who failed to think of a Business concept which 200k can start?

Crazy enough, there are so many young ritualists out there posing as yahoo boys.

If young graduates can't think of innovative ways of solving societal problems, so what is the Purpose of Education?

Social media is the cause bro. Mopha them, hushpupi them, e-money them,Cubana them.. Showing off.. Silly generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Biafraaa: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN
Course the man not his siblings they are not involved in any of this. haba.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Dakuzi: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Greed in high places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by MetaPhysical: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
There are plenty Owolabi around you, in range rover, mercedes, bmw, bentley, audi, lexus....they were not caught! Sudden wealth with no sweat to show.

God dey!

3 Likes

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Numero9: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
On earth, everybody na scam!!
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Noerection: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Site where you did
it is a religion of Death and deceit
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by gaskiyamagana: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
GMbuharii:

Shut up!! The Bible never teaches such....as against the other book that gives clear instructions to kill infidels to acquire 77 free yanshes in alujanna abi na where sef grin
Yours is 77 but other pipu of your stuff, it is 72.. Whichever number, it is suprising that they were described and presented in the Bible SONG OF SOLOMON.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Neroiam(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Noerection:
it is a religion of Death and deceit

You're an atheist.. Right?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by royal231(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
As I said earlier... They Don sell the innocent girl parts

Police should look up transplants done.

I no believe say dem chop all
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by kabawa(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
They should free the mother, she's innocent.
If you don't know-how to read don't quote me , just go and get a MacMillan textbook. cool
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by GMbuharii: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Yours is 77 but other pipu of your stuff, it is 72.. Whichever number, it is suprising that they were described and presented in the Bible SONG OF SOLOMON.

Says a bomb expert. grin
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
So where is the money from the rituals. I keep telling people rituals dont work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.