Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Thank You Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank You Everyone (596 Views)

Thank you, I ve got My Money Back? / thank you / Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Everyone by neoG(f): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
FOR EVERYONE THAT VIEWED, MENTIONED, SENT ME MAIL, WHATSAPP CHAT ME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TRANSACTED BUSINESS WITH ME IN 2019....

I am wholeheartedly GRATEFUL.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU NAIRALAND AND NAIRALANDERS.
HAVE MET AND MADE NEW FRIENDS THROUGH THIS PLATFORM
YOU GUYS ROCK.... THANK YOU.....

UNDILUTED and quality perfume oils available ...
Contact me for affordable strong perfume oils now most especially if you are in Lagos and its environs
New year discount AVAILABLE

Happy new year guys....

2020 is about to begin....
The race is not for weak legs
The journey will not be easy but only the strong and those with the unbreakable spirit will slip through hard walls.

Do things differently. Ask questions more and depend more on the Almighty God
See you next year January 1st 2020. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Thank You Everyone by olumide3367(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
wink
Re: Thank You Everyone by neoG(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year Guys
Re: Thank You Everyone by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
neoG:
Happy New Year Guys
good evening neoG. please I have come here to beg you to please remove your post on my thread. people that visit the thread will think I am a scammer once they see your post.
I am not a scammer. please I beg you in the name of God modify your post on my thread

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not A Dangerous Thing To Operate? / Firms With Less Than N25 Million Turnover Will No Longer Pay Company Tax / Three Factors Suppressing Businesses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.