Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? (42068 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by IBINDTOMYSELF: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Masturbation

8 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
SeishinSenshi:

Lol. True bro but make I rest first abeg.
This love thing is energy sapping and Las Las all na still scam
grin oya rest. But sha you will still like person again cheesy
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Gforce2019: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kiddo01:
Having a girl friend, the so called date that I spent heavily on all in the name of pity was the worst ever mistake I made 2019

Happy wastage year
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
continuing my life when i really want to end it [should have been bold enough to commit suicide
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Gforce2019: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:
Masturbation

And you think you will stop? There's a dog available for you to knack ...move higher
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by czarina(f): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Miniso:
u soundin like u've watched a lot of motivational videos.
Nah, from my life experiences.

I've had series of disappointments/losses. Enough to last me a lifetime.

I can choose to blame God or anyone (at some point I did blame God) but where will it get me?

Every single time I fall or encounter a loss, I pick myself up and blame no one.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by IBINDTOMYSELF: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bleep off
Gforce2019:

And you think you will stop? There's a dog available for you to knack ...move higher

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by SeishinSenshi: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
grin oya rest. But sha you will still like person again cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Roysnickz: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
It's a very difficult decision but I don't have a choice.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Silas6(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ironman15:
continuing my life when i really want to end it [should have been bold enough to commit suicide

Abeg remove that mind set, it's demonic.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Azejellek(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Rayfield: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brymo4all:
Working as a sales boy.
Wasted my time working for peanut salary.�
This year I'll just get myself a laptop and learn an amazing I. T skill preferably graphic design.
Anyone willing to teach?
Honestly bro. I discovered skill is the best to start with. I've hussled a Laptop for myself and I'm presently on a lookout for Anyone that can teach me Graphics.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Pat081: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
My mistake is that I don't f*******k one lady in ife but this year hmmmmmmm am looking for good lady has a galfriend bcoz yahoo yahoo don use most of our gals in 2019

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Silas6:

Abeg remove that mind set, it's demonic.
that has been the only option for me
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Silas6(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
ariefadenning:

Betting is a great way to make money, that is if you really understand how the system works.

Stop deceiving people, betting na scam
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by MJBOLT: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I regret getting unnecessarily worked up and rude at comments. Have learnt not to be rude and ignore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by victorVIC1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
"Most uncles don't mean well for their nephews and never want you to better than their kids, be as discreet as possible with your achievements and plans"

HAPPY NEW YEAR[/quote]

This got me thinking...A lot of sense in this quote.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by antoniafire: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ironman15:
and you call yourself ironman

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Silas6(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
IBINDTOMYSELF:
Masturbation

Don't ever listen to those that might be discouraging from quoting the ungodly act of masturbation.
You can stop it, you just have to master the precious quality called self control.

If you need help i can be of help.
I'm a living testimony. I overcame it,
you too can!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by fokusmind: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Doing a business I did not take enough time to research before entering into it. It is all lesson anyway though a hard lesson.

Please , research well before putting your cash on a new business this year.

Happy a blessed 2020

5 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by maddman: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Not to play betting again.

To be straight with you brother, you're about to embark upon a difficult task. Just hope your brain isn't self-destructive, if not, you'll fight the urge for a while and eventually relapse, and then realise how stupid you've been and make new resolution only to fail again and, like that, the cycle continues.

Gambling dey make your brain release dopamine, one chemical wey dey totori body, 10 times more than your normal activities fit release.

I will not tell you to pray - it won't help you - but I go like make you stand gidigba for the monster ahead because, right now, only you can help yourself.

7 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Silas6(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pat081:
My mistake is that I don't f*******k one lady in ife but this year hmmmmmmm am looking for good lady has a galfriend bcoz yahoo yahoo don use most of our gals in 2019

Always know when to be serious

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Realfrankie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tookool:
Procrastination, Fornication, Pride, Fear ....They aren't coming anywhere close to me in 2020

Thank God
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by chrysanthus07: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
"Most uncles don't mean well for their nephews and never want you to better than their kids, be as discreet as possible with your achievements and plans" really deep words

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Silas6(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ironman15:
that has been the only option for me

This life is full of challenges and it's equally unpredictable.
Always think about the good things that have happened to you and the ones ahead.

Life is too precious to be wasted!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
To always walk with my cigarette lighter and not always assume I will find at my destination or wherever I need one

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Ikemba007: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Trusting colleagues at work. Now I know that colleagues no matter how good or kind must remain colleagues. They are different from friends outside office.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by profeddor15: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
I sent two documents via Nigeria postal service (nipost) and they keep telling me that the document has reached the destination, whereas the destination tracking system indicate that they haven't received any document.
Meanwhile, nipost tracking system is zero because you can only track when the document is from the sender to the office of exchange and nothing more unlike DHL tracking system that gives you full details of the movement of the document.
I will never repeat that mistake again this year.

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by livinbygrace: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
nazram1:

Have this type of friends. I come to realize that they don't take me important as I take them, when ever I have money I spend for them but if I am broke or they have money nobody will look my side

I log in simply because of this your comment,as it seems we are having same experience .I have soft heart and do my best to make people most expecially so called friends happy but i realize almost all don’t reallt appreciate my efforts but just come around because of what they gain from me.That nonsense must stop .

3 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Wenkivincent: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kiddo01:
Having a girl friend, the so called date that I spent heavily on all in the name of pity was the worst ever mistake I made 2019
we are on the same road.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.