Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529092 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by cashvault(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
@Blackeurop, include me in your plan o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
He said 350k for each person(10) make una no bring confusion 4 here sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
CC:blackeurop pls include me too sir. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
I know I could be a** sometimes, but it's not coming from sinister place, I couldn't hurt a fly in real life.

infofirst:
grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin angry grin grin@TheYoda
Karleb:
Yoda should join politics, he has P. hD in witch-hunting.
saxy4c:
Or maybe Witchcract as well? grin

grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
saxy4c:
If he.......

Little wonder that in only 6weeks we have already reached half of the pages of some other seasons 52 weeks, and guess what? More people are showing up and others have come out from their hiding. This thread go shake NL soon and those that once called forex a kalokalo venture would come to beg to join the train. No worry. Forgive my stories or grammatical errors if noticed. I have an inexplicable passion for Forex trading and it's not dwindling anytime in the nearest future In Sha Allah. Thanks for the forebears of this project. It's only natural a few of you would stay away and watch what you created develope into something commendable. Pray that we grow and do not fail to guide us when we err. Things would only get better here. I'm certain!

It's been fire fire. By the time @redsox11 @PipMarshall @ooba return ehn.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
grin angry grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

No vex abeg. cheesy @Blackeurop. No forget me for the 350k cash gift o. wink. Thanks in advance. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Spekulator(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackeurop:
Giving out 350,000 Naira to 10 persons here ( condition applies )

In as much that I smell jealousy and people thinking that they are being intimidated, I still care for you guys to be successful.

Today is a very special day for my trading unit and we will be very busy this weekend, I will be giving out 350,000 naira if you make it within a month starting from Monday.

This money I'm not giving it out for you to go and lose it in a trade, rather is for you to buy internet bundle over there, but I don't care if you get the money what you use it for anyway.

I will explain the terms when I'm less busy today, and I'm doing this to encourage you guys that are serious about trading, and within that one month period, I will like you guys to nominate who I can send the money to on here, then the person can share it accordingly, Good day.

Boss, I hope I win the cash price.

Cheers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHK33g-1tE

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
infofirst:

It's been fire fire. By the time @redsox11 @PipMarshall @ooba return ehn.

I've missed these MEN smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
infofirst:
In preparation for the goodies sef,
I will nominate the likes of @voraz to get #350k @bojbest #350k @Ummuaisha #100k @infofirst #1000 @meshpips #1000 @saxy4c #1000 @em all them big bosses #500

I appreciate Ogami ..... I wouldn't mind in the slightest bit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JAkpayen(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Many people can easily be deceived here. How can @Blackeuropean be paying $2'000 for BT subscription monthly and yet cannot post a snapshot of from his terminal. Please watch this from YouTube (0:43 and from 8:30).

If you think this man will dash you 350k you better wake up from slumber and face reality. Odiaero did more than this yet no one knows his whereabout today

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
I cannot stop laughing, Anywhere you hear freebies surely there will be a stampede, a lot of people are anxiously waiting for the terms and conditions which many will surely not meet.
I can see alot of strange monikers patrolling this tread at the mention of free 350K.

I just pray Blackeuropean can prove doubters wrong by any means but not necessarily give out cash to some strangers or moochers.
I have personally benefited profoundly from some of his post.
Some said he is not giving out precise trade calls SAXY4C usually does.
I don't think anyone can give profitable trade calls if it's don't align with your trading personalty else you will end up in loss.

Even though I don't like Yoda for his negative disposition on most issue but he right about those BT terminal displayed by Blackeuropean.
Pls Blackeuropean just do anything convenient for you clear this doubts.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
infofirst:

Good. Do you see sign of weakness at your end yet? For me, Maybe 53 - 54 coming and then I will be watching for sign of weakness.

This is what I'm watching out for now.
It's at a crucial region now.
I need to see a break above then correction to retest before entering longs
OR
more downside momentum because we had huge rejection (4H doji) before the last Candlestick closed entirely bullish

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
saxy4c:
If he said he'd give 10people, $1000 each to trade, that is going to be a unique thing to prove his veracity and also dispel certain erroneous notions about Forex being a means to defraud people. That act would not only finally repair his now questionable motives but should instigate the likes of seun, Dominique, puskin and the other merry moderators to renege on their stance of Forex being a scam venture, it's a pity they have limited knowledge of this vast career.

I'm still upset that many individuals of integrity here would seem to be daily breaking Rule 16[unfortunately, the only highlighted rule on NL]. A job that requires:
-an extremely robust knowledge of current affairs around the world.
-paying attention to price movements of charts to identify various patterns which interpret the subjectivity of the human psychological mechanism as it refers to investment.
-compartmentalizing certain past market events in our heads and knowing when it occurs again to execute the same risk one had executed in the previous event with sound money management.

Trading is a highly intellectual, psychological [spiritualism is involved] and a lot of times even physical [as fatigue can also set in with certain traders] venture and to be classified in the same category as MLM, HYIP and other scams is utterly despicable! There are a lot of online service providers on NL that have scammed victims, why is selling on this platform not banned. The oliverjaid [this guy is a repeat offender and other clearing agents/Auto dealers] that outrightly defrauded the amiable amdman of millions amongst many other cases, why are importing and clearing activities not banned here?

Blackeroup, who knows if you came on here for you to start something huge? I know that character out of starwars can be a buzzing fly in our ears atimes, but in all fairness and honesty, he has made me more meticulous in certain things I do on here and pipnator is definitely amiss in his assertion of my soon to come weariness. If only he has the slightest notion of what I came here to do. Forex trading gives me life,not to mince words, forex gave me my life back [although it took a lot from my life at first] and I want the fragrance of the Rose flower to permeate through as many traders as I meet but help them avoid the torns on the stem as well. I actually do not know how to handle any form of gratification and I've honestly been overwhelmed with the endearment here, I'd rather have ignored them, but I'd also seem rude abi?

The atmosphere here has definitely changed. It erupts great disdain whenever I read past threads and see certain people trying to take advantage of already struggling traders by selling mostly absolute rubbish or always wanting compensation for sharing knowledge that should have already made them wealthy. Yes it takes a whole lot of intellectual investment to get a system that works, but why not utilise your tool to further harvest from the mighty $6trillion dollars of the forex market, than fleece our own brothers, when the situation of the average Nigerian is already well known?
A few might not like my style of trading, but I will squeeze these greedy brokers of every pip opportunity I see and if i can help you do the same, I'd gladly continue to rinse and repeat. Can you see people are more open to share strategies, inside info, advance notices and technical knowledge left, right and center? Even a few have dropped the idea of sometime opening paid services and my heart is delighted.

Little wonder that in only 6weeks we have already reached half of the pages of some other seasons 52 weeks, and guess what? More people are showing up and others have come out from their hiding. This thread go shake NL soon and those that once called forex a kalokalo venture would come to beg to join the train. No worry. Forgive my stories or grammatical errors if noticed. I have an inexplicable passion for Forex trading and it's not dwindling anytime in the nearest future In Sha Allah. Thanks for the forebears of this project. It's only natural a few of you would stay away and watch what you created develope into something commendable. Pray that we grow and do not fail to guide us when we err. Things would only get better here. I'm certain!

@ Saxy4c .. Maybe I dont completely understand what you mean here (see the letters in bold) but I may have to clarify myself with the comment i referred to you previously.
What I meant is, I am appreciative of that fact that you post here constantly and helping the community grow. Because of that, a lot people are beginning to warm up and like you because of it. And @Blackeuropean, people are also feeling the same about him until this BT page thing came up.

But the unfortunate thing is, as change is the only constant thing is life, your desires, aspirations and so will change/evolve with time and such will affect your constant posts here. And you may ultimately stop posting here.I prayed too that before that happens, let another person with such desire come up to keep this thread alive.

This is the only online community i am involved in. I hold this community to my heart and would want it to grow more.
I have referred so many people who approached me with their desire to learn forex to this thread. I remember the disappointment I felt the day I found the thread 23page behind. I had to post anything that day just to bring it back to the first 3 pages of the Business section of Nairaland.

My reference to you earlier wasn't for any ill. I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
JAkpayen:
Many people can easily be deceived here. How can @Blackeuropean be paying $2'000 for BT subscription monthly and yet cannot post a snapshot of from his terminal. Please watch this from YouTube (0:43 and from 8:30).

If you think this man will dash you 350k you better wake up from slumber and face reality. Odiaero did more than this yet no one knows his whereabout today

Nothing else to add.
Vandorra was pointing me to this video and the place he got all the screen grab from. I thought he said he went to 2015 to print out account statement grin

Blackeurop are you going to carry on posting your 3000S daily routine? maybe you still fit catch fish on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
To that gentleman, I hope you'd still come out to let us know the reason you posted that BT page! Because that page was really deceiving!
Anything other than that, I still maintain people should be careful in dealing with you privately. We don't know your intent!

**Good luck with the giveaway. It may help a lot considering how times are hard in Nigeria but I wouldn't want to be included!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wow we are beginning to have a full house here. That's quite commendable cool

Everyone here deserve the credit for making this thread bubble again with spunk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
PIPnator10:
To that gentleman, I hope you'd still come out to let us know the reason you posted that BT page! Because that page was really deceiving!

Bros you have to remember he didn't only post the BT screenshot. He said he went back to 2015 to printout account statement. Lies upon lies. Vandorra spotted the fake right away.

Blackeurop:

Do you know how BT works? That is set on back tracking, because I actually want to print from 2015 statements of account till date and give it to that guy to dance on it

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade up 225 pips about 4R!!!
I've not been proud of myself for a very long time because I've just gotten used to the rinse and repeat trades whether win or lose, but this is a trade I've checked at the close of every single trading day. Voraz, I can now add Oyel to my portfolio again grin

I abandoned it again.I can't but wait to catch it's impulses like currentprice, Infofirst, capitals and other bosses I haven't mentioned do.
I'll keep taking every viable trade I see on it till I get to that level grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
saxy4c:
That's a mad a** path to getting a career in fund management, them wan punish you? Me wey be kalo kalo master?

You can get a certification recognized by the highest financial regulatory bodies in the UK [FCA] and the USA[I cant remember their name] to manage funds. You don't even have to have any degree to do that and you can do it before your18 on March 27th [we are waiting for the VAPU master to perform then oh]!

Just get an International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management. The Study material and Exam itself was about 900K total in 2015 when I did mine. I can give you study materials I used, but I guess it modifies with time. The course took me a few weeks and it covered some basic essentials like: financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis etc, but you have to know what's happening around the world oh! The thing needs you to have a global perspective. Now you know why I sabi news well well.

If you're a student and good with this, I can sponsor you to become a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment [Worldwide] for free. I trade International stocks too but the few times I made some calls here nobody answer me, I shun am grin

Bolded #1 - Oga meshpips mi embarassed
Bolded #2 - my hands have not reached that side yet grin
Bolded #3 - I like all forms of sponsorship and scholarship
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

No! 350k shared among 10 traders, each takes 35k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheYoda:
Bros you have to remember he didn't only post the BT screenshot. He said he went back to 2015 to printout account statement. Lies upon lies. Vandorra spotted the fake right away.

I actually noted and pointed those out in my previous comments.
Because of the way you pounced on him grin, I felt we should give him some benefit of the doubt to come clarify himself but it doesnt seem to be happening anymore. Hmmm.. the only time time he responds is when you refer to him.

I am actually waiting for him to post his 2 screen BT with maybe nairaland page and his moniker on the screen.
2 screens because I know 24k is for 2 screens on BT. (He already wrote he pays 24k/year)
More screens, more yearly payment.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Look at this guy, I may need to reconfirm this, but I might think you can work with some bodies like the Nigerian Stock Exchange or with some Securities and Exchange firms, here and abroad with just that certification? Sometimes I wonder why I didn't stop at secondary school grin
Talking about the NSE, they had a collaboration then with the UK awarding body to offer the certification exam at 50% off, but I got to find out quite painfully late.
We can maybe push further on the free part as a student, Just be prepared to answer questions like "as an investor, what stocks would you advice should be profitable by the end of the year?" But no fear, na ABCDE kind of exam. Know simple popular stuff like Facebook is listed on the NASDAQ and Mobil listed on NYSE, Generally strong and weak currencies etc.
Hit me up let's have a tete-a-tete.
voraz:
Bolded #1 - Oga meshpips mi embarassed
Bolded #2 - my hands have not reached that side yet grin
Bolded #3 - I like all forms of sponsorship and scholarship

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
PIPnator10:

I actually noted and pointed those out in my previous comments.
Because of the way you pounced on him grin, I felt we should give him some benefit of the doubt to come clarify himself but it doesnt seem to be happening anymore. Hmmm.. the only time time he responds is when you refer to him.

I am actually waiting for him to post his 2 screen BT with maybe nairaland page and his moniker on the screen.
2 screens because I know 24k is for 2 screens on BT. (He already wrote he pays 24k/year)
More screens, more yearly payment.

Sincerely waiting as well. I wished @blackeuropeanp do not fail to do the expected. He deserved to be heard. I am willing to hear his side.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

No, 10 persons share 350k, so 35 each
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackeurop:

No, 10 persons share 350k, so 35 each

Nice gesture from u....I'm a budding trader looking forward to benefitting from ur benevolence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Here we go for the 350,000 ( 35k each for the best 10) and it starts on Monday, this will be a psychological teaser to you money management ability, believe me when I say i passed through this process in my early days and if you can do it and keep to it, you will be very successful in fx.

1: You open a demo account of $1000 with a broker of your choice, mt4 platforms.
2: Leverage should be 1:200
3: You have to make a daily profits of $50 Monday 17 of February, till Mach 17
4: Drawdown in the account must not exceed 30%, if you exceed that drawdown you are automatically disqualified.
5: You must open account on www.myfxbook.com and verify everything about the account, and account must be registered with same moniker as in here, attached the link of your myfxbook account to you signature for easy accessibility.
6:The best 10 traders shares the 350,000 Naira at 35k each, and if it happens only 5 was able to make it, the 350,000 will be shared among them, if only one person, then the person won it.
7: The goal of this is all about money management as you should follow the instructions strictly, its also for to make the account $2000 in a month, at the rate of $50 daily, and you must trade daily, making 100 or 200 or even 1000 in a day still count as $50, so no need to try and make what is needed in a month in a day, just follow the rules.
8: Lastly, in other not to make it do hard for some persons, if you make like $50 each time like from monday to thursday, which equates $200 and on friday you like only $50 from it, leaving you with $150 for the week, you still qualifies, as the main goal is all about having a profitable week, even when you lose for a day in that week.

Thank you and this starts by Monday, Regards.

Please what ever you do not understand,let me know I will explain further.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nice one @ Blackeurop but I am not interested. Thought it was 350k per person. I believe we have more than enough newbies here who would love to take up your challenge and win the price money.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
maryjames9:
Nice one @ Blackeurop but I am not interested. Thought it was 350k per person. I believe we have more than enough newbies here who would love to take up your challenge and win the price money.

No, best 10 share it at 35,000 each, regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackeurop:
Here we go for the 350,000 ( 35k each for the best 10) and it starts on Monday, this will be a psychological teaser to you money management ability, believe me when I say i passed through this process in my early days and if you can do it and keep to it, you will be very successful in fx.

1: You open a demo account of $1000 with a broker of your choice, mt4 platforms.
2: Leverage should be 1:200
3: You have to make a daily profits of $50 Monday 17 of February, till Mach 17
4: Drawdown in the account must not exceed 30%, if you exceed that drawdown you are automatically disqualified.
5: You must open account on www.myfxbook.com and verify everything about the account, and account must be registered with same moniker as in here, attached the link of your myfxbook account to you signature for easy accessibility.
6:The best 10 traders shares the 350,000 Naira at 35k each, and if it happens only 5 was able to make it, the 350,000 will be shared among them, if only one person, then the person won it.
7: The goal of this is all about money management as you should follow the instructions strictly, its also for to make the account $2000 in a month, at the rate of $50 daily, and you must trade daily, making 100 or 200 or even 1000 in a day still count as $50, so no need to try and make what is needed in a month in a day, just follow the rules.
8: Lastly, in other not to make it do hard for some persons, if you make like $50 each time like from monday to thursday, which equates $200 and on friday you like only $50 from it, leaving you with $150 for the week, you still qualifies, as the main goal is all about having a profitable week, even when you lose for a day in that week.

Thank you and this starts by Monday, Regards.

Please what ever you do not understand,let me know I will explain further.
I want to suggest that you send the money to infofirst so that we can be certain that we are not wasting our time. what do you think.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
signalsmedia:
I want to suggest that you send the money to infofirst so that we can be certain that we are not wasting our time. what do you think.
Please if you do not trust , don't join, I have made up my mind to dish that out, I'm not sending no money till the competion is over, that is my promise and will be done as said. I'm giving out for encouragement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.