Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (537486 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Succhris:
GBPAUD READY TO FALL

who followed this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
walexy100:
Sell GU 3031 TP 2752 SL 3075

Another one hit. I can now trust WVAP 100pct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gbp/jpy and adrenaline rush are synonymous!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Succhris:

who followed this?
saxy4c how u see am

if you know, you know

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JafunmiFX: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
saxy4c:
I couldn't help but take the buy for 1628 Tp 1000pips divergence objective 5R grin. Selling again 1628 for 1605 tp SL 1630.for the US close.
I'VE POSTED MY GOLD STRATEGY HERE WITH THE MOST CONSICE EXPLANATION [I SELL IT FOR A LOT OF MONEY OH]. it's the only black chart I use. Try to find it in my previous posts to get these trades on your own. It's nott magic that I got in at exactly 1628, see the point of rejection, THE LINES.
NOSTRADAMUS SAYS THE BIG DROP COMETH!

Guys, I swear I didn't collect a dime to say this, i just want to say my own o

If you haven't join the saxy group on telegram, you are sleeping on a long thing, come and learn and also grow your account in the process...I'm talking to newbies ooo, don't go and give your money to anybody o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Guys, I swear I didn't collect a dime to say this, i just want to say my own o

If you haven't join the saxy group on telegram, you are sleeping on a long thing, come and learn and also grow your account in the process...I'm talking to newbies ooo, don't go and give your money to anybody o

where is the link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JafunmiFX: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Succhris:

where is the link
Search for fishers trade edge on telegram

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
This tl will be respected. Completion of corrective waves ABC. Buy 1564 on retracement

Tp 1765. Sl 1555

This one na gentle man trade. No need for wahala

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
walexy100:
This tl will be respected

Hmmn..
For how long though?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
PipMarshall:

Hmmn..
For how long though?

It's not for scalping. For next month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
walexy100:

It's not for scalping. For next month

I believe It will slice through the TL. And infact trade significantly lower.

It's headed to 1521 sometime next month at least.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
PipMarshall:

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
walexy100:

Time will tell

True.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
PipMarshall:

hmmm, that word slice seems to an assurance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
He has a large idea about what he's talking about, it would make a mad low, the drop has only just begun.But of course we will catch it grin
Succhris:
hmmm, that word slice seems to an assurance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pdozie: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
saxy4c:
He has a large idea about what he's talking about, it would make a mad low, the drop has only just begun.But of course we will catch it grin

Please how do I locate your telegram group please

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bro if I say its mine I'm being selfish, the first 40,000pips trade I've I've ever made on a single shot was given to me by someone on there, if I lie, they should come and say it. Check my profile and search the group name before they ban me here cheesy
pdozie:
Please how do I locate your telegram group please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
@ blackeuropean $50 daily target archived.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
I guess i was so wrong, gold got seriously hammered today due to fears of coronavirus it just tore through 1600 and other supports below it like cutting paper with scissors or moses dividing the red sea lol. The worst drop in recent times, but no worries it is not yet over for bulls.
1. Price tested the 1560 - 1562 support and so far it has held. it seems to be the base for this massive pullback.
2. It seems price has created the first leg of a bullish divergence at the support but we will be sure with the market movement next week.
3. When you have periods of market turmoil like this, gold usually sells off with the market to generate liquidity and cover margins said TD securities commodity strategist Ryan Mckay. Also gold positioning has been too overcrowded on the long side which has amplified the sell off. Ultimately gold will start to move higher again once the initial sell off is out of the way.
4. Because of the sharp drop in the stock market, the CME FedWatch tool is pricing in a 48% probability of a .25 basis point rate-cute and a 52% of a .50 rate cut during the next FOMC meeting in 19 days according to kitco news.
It was really rewarding to be on the sideline. Happy weekend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
i dont use fib levels but it almost allign with the 50 level.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2020
XAUTrader4L:
I guess i was so wrong, gold got seriously hammered today due to fears of coronavirus it just tore through 1600 and other supports below it like cutting paper with scissors or moses dividing the red sea lol. The worst drop in recent times, but no worries it is not yet over for bulls.
1. Price tested the 1560 - 1562 support and so far it has held. it seems to be the base for this massive pullback.
2. It seems price has created the first leg of a bullish divergence at the support but we will be sure with the market movement next week.
3. When you have periods of market turmoil like this, gold usually sells off with the market to generate liquidity and cover margins said TD securities commodity strategist Ryan Mckay. Also gold positioning has been too overcrowded on the long side which has amplified the sell off. Ultimately gold will start to move higher again once the initial sell off is out of the way.
4. Because of the sharp drop in the stock market, the CME FedWatch tool is pricing in a 48% probability of a .25 basis point rate-cute and a 52% of a .50 rate cut during the next FOMC meeting in 19 days according to kitco news.
It was really rewarding to be on the sideline. Happy weekend.

CME FedWatch tool as of now, a 94.9% .25 rate cut and a 5.1% .50 rate cute and keeps changing. though the press conference where Jerome Powell speaks after the statement is released is what really matters.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
voraz:
Remember I spoke about GU's lack of momentum yesterday

Since EG still has room upside, GU could push lower.... Manage your trade accordingly

GU did as expected. I checked charts much later and saw the massive downward spike
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
WealthInvestor:
All trades are on the negative region now.

Expecting a Sure Reversal soonest.

You must've tripled (at least doubled) your account with these trades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
EURJPY has one way to go.

And that's DOWN!
I will sell next week.

At around 116, I will sell again. smiley smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
New traders follow their emotions, putting them at a disadvantage, Rich traders follow systems which put them at an advantage.

Join my whatsapp tv for tips, quotes and articles that will improve your trading career and improve your life.

Please state ur name and where you got my contacts from.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
PipMarshall:

AUDUSD...
AUDCHF...
The way is down.
If you want to buy.. Please be super sure...
Doesn't mean there can't be up swings.

Maybe some up swings here and there.. But AUD is finished.

Long term.. EURAUD has one way to go.. AND THAT IS UP.

EURAUD will rally more than a thousand pips the coming months.. It's just starting.

Yup.
EURAUD on course.. Apparently.. Might be faster than I thought.

Still has some 500 to 600 pips upside to do, at least. To join the bulls, patiently wait for continuation patterns..

I provide you a target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by qwertyboss(m): 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blown my accounts�
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Get confidence and trade and be willing to take calculated risks, you see it fell 8000pips from my sell?
IntellectOzone:
Local man is nor doing again embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
They have not come to show us their TOP and BOTTOM pick trades sir. The riding word is BLIND grin, we made a killing, top, center and bottom, abi you want to smile more at certain peoples results? grin
Shevychen2:
What a bloody day for blind top and bottom pickers (which is like 70% of retail traders lol).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
GBP looks like it should bottom?
Succhris:
after hunting sl, it is ready to move down to 1000pips. tp 19200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
How does one follow this? Sell when you post with indefinite SL and TP?
Succhris:
who followed this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.