Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535574 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good charting, but if you'd drawn your open TL more accurately, that'd have been an almost pinpoint entry with awesome RRR, bravo!
Succhris:

saxy4c how u see am,if you know, you know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
So you didn't collect form the back to back Gold loot abi! cheesy
Why we need anyone's money when the market has more than we can handle. No shout too much. Thanks for this, quite encouraging.
JafunmiFX:
Guys, I swear I didn't collect a dime to say this, i just want to say my own o!
If you haven't join the saxy group on telegram, you are sleeping on a long thing, come and learn and also grow your account in the process...I'm talking to newbies ooo, don't go and give your money to anybody o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by wisemania(m): 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
XAUTrader4L:
I guess i was so wrong, gold got seriously hammered today due to fears of coronavirus it just tore through 1600 and other supports below it like cutting paper with scissors or moses dividing the red sea lol. The worst drop in recent times, but no worries it is not yet over for bulls.
1. Price tested the 1560 - 1562 support and so far it has held. it seems to be the base for this massive pullback.
2. It seems price has created the first leg of a bullish divergence at the support but we will be sure with the market movement next week.
3. When you have periods of market turmoil like this, gold usually sells off with the market to generate liquidity and cover margins said TD securities commodity strategist Ryan Mckay. Also gold positioning has been too overcrowded on the long side which has amplified the sell off. Ultimately gold will start to move higher again once the initial sell off is out of the way.
4. Because of the sharp drop in the stock market, the CME FedWatch tool is pricing in a 48% probability of a .25 basis point rate-cute and a 52% of a .50 rate cut during the next FOMC meeting in 19 days according to kitco news.
It was really rewarding to be on the sideline. Happy weekend.

Trading isn't as complicated as you're making it seem. You think Corona virus caused Gold plummet? Don't make me laugh. Peace!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ah bro, this is intensely wrong! This Ryan guy knows absolutely nothing about what he is saying haba? You are listening to a brokers analyst? BROKERS FEED OFF YOUR LOSS!
Generally speaking, Gold performs well during a recession. During hard economic times, people invest in hard/tangible assets like gold (a safe haven asset). During the last 4 recessions, gold increased in price 3 out of the 4 times. The asset class that is riskiest to hold during an economic downturn is stocks and currencies. Bro no follow them oh.
The fourth point the guy explained is also rubbish!!!
Is that how they cut rates with such basis points? Stocks were high Trump kept shouting economy is good cut rates, Feds no gree, now his nyash is being opened that stocks were manipulated, is when they would cut rates? Welldone with Mr Analyst. These guys are paid by my ogas to just talk like me, you think I trade? grin
XAUTrader4L:
I guess i was so wrong, gold got seriously hammered today due to fears of coronavirus it just tore through 1600 and other supports below it like cutting paper with scissors or moses dividing the red sea lol. The worst drop in recent times, but no worries it is not yet over for bulls.
1. Price tested the 1560 - 1562 support and so far it has held. it seems to be the base for this massive pullback.
2. It seems price has created the first leg of a bullish divergence at the support but we will be sure with the market movement next week.
3. When you have periods of market turmoil like this, gold usually sells off with the market to generate liquidity and cover margins said TD securities commodity strategist Ryan Mckay. Also gold positioning has been too overcrowded on the long side which has amplified the sell off. Ultimately gold will start to move higher again once the initial sell off is out of the way.
4. Because of the sharp drop in the stock market, the CME FedWatch tool is pricing in a 48% probability of a .25 basis point rate-cute and a 52% of a .50 rate cut during the next FOMC meeting in 19 days according to kitco news.
It was really rewarding to be on the sideline. Happy weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Looks like we stumbled on that at same time. You sabi something. He's still learning but doing well.
wisemania:
Trading isn't as complicated as you're making it seem. You think Corona virus caused Gold plummet? Don't make me laugh. Peace!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Add the 78 fib to your charts on HTF and you'd confirm I'm mad grin
XAUTrader4L:
i dont use fib levels but it almost allign with the 50 level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
wisemania:

am sorry for making trading look complicated, i know that wasnt my intention. but everybody have his or her own strategy and what works for them. i wrote why gold fell (fundamentally) which was firstly the fears of coronavirus caused the stock market to fall and then people sold their gold to cover themselves in the market. secondly too many long positions. now from what you are saying, i maybe wrong and i would like to see your views. am open to learning afterall am a newbie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:

lol ah ah boss all the way down there? i know that is where that christmas gap is but for me it is too far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
walexy100:

IT WILL BREAK THE HIGH OF 11220 TILL MONTH-END

Sebi na you tell me that usdjpy would sky rocket above 11220? You almost killed me with you prophecy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
The market is larger than any of us, I'm glad you see the coincidence of the gap and the fib, now go to other pairs and place that fib, see any PRZ? Oya, you know where we can discuss these real time. wink
XAUTrader4L:
lol ah ah boss all the way down there? i know that is where that christmas gap is but for me it is too far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:
Ah bro, this is intensely wrong! This Ryan guy knows absolutely nothing about what he is saying haba? You are listening to a brokers analyst? BROKERS FEED OFF YOUR LOSS!
Generally speaking, Gold performs well during a recession. During hard economic times, people invest in hard/tangible assets like gold (a safe haven asset). During the last 4 recessions, gold increased in price 3 out of the 4 times. The asset class that is riskiest to hold during an economic downturn is stocks and currencies. Bro no follow them oh.
The fourth point the guy explained is also rubbish!!!
Is that how they cut rates with such basis points? Stocks were high Trump kept shouting economy is good cut rates, Feds no gree, now his nyash is being opened that stocks were manipulated, is when they would cut rates? Welldone with Mr Analyst. These guys are paid by my ogas to just talk like me, you think I trade? grin

ok boss, atleast i have gotten ur views on that. is the 78 fib your forecast?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why on earth are your reactions so funny, you crack me up each time you show up cheesy cheesy
peteregwu:
Sebi na you tell me that usdjpy would sky rocket above 11220? You almost killed me with you prophecy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
I'm your brother, new highs but a retrace needed. Investors dey find cheap price first.
XAUTrader4L:
ok boss, atleast i have gotten ur views on that. is the 78 fib your forecast?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:
fib 78.6 is like charm. boss. noticed that too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
More juju dey for shrine bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
signalsmedia:
fib 78.6 is like charm. boss. noticed that too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:
I b oliver twist ,I can't have enough of them, pack them come

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm your brother, new highs but a retrace needed. Investors dey find cheap price first.

lol atleast we can agree on new highs, the retrace so far never do you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
I should buy my normal hand sanitizer for 15k now because corolla dey nija? I'd use gin with moringa now for stomach and health till sanitizer comes back to 2k abeg, get the analogy? grin
XAUTrader4L:
lol atleast we can agree on new highs, the retrace so far never do you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:
I should buy my normal hand sanitizer for 15k now because corolla dey nija? I'd use gin with moringa now for stomach and health till sanitizer comes back to 2k abeg, get the analogy? grin

lol i get. well we will see what the market does

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:

Ok, your father is a juju man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ultimately.
XAUTrader4L:
lol i get. well we will see what the market does
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
peteregwu:

It better to trade what you see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Very apt because some of us only know how to call numbers and draw XYZ lines up and down, if you give me real account to trade I no even sabi where to buy or sell, I go just press spoil for account oh cheesy.
Just learn and accept responsibility for your trade outcomes. Chikenan!!
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It better to trade what you see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:

Stupid you, you make 50,000 pips per week and you are not yet a billionaire of international standard. Keep deceiving yourself and your father wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:
Very apt because some of us only know how to call numbers and draw XYZ lines up and down, if you give me real account to trade I no even sabi where to buy or sell, I go just press spoil for account oh cheesy.
Just learn and accept responsibility for your trade outcomes. Chikenan!!

What does your father know how to do? He knows how to gossip;

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
saxy4c:

I believe you must have inherited stupidity from your father

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2020
If I was making 50,000 pips per week like saxy4c does, I would give 10 people on this thread 1000 dollars each.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2020
walexy100:

Stupid you, you make 50,000 pips per week and you are not yet a billionaire of international standard. Keep deceiving yourself and your father wherever he is.

Wise man from the old block.
It obvious he trades on demo, i have been studying him here.
He's all about the bluff.
I came back here only to find out it has been intoxicated with newbie adrenaline rush.

I just wonder where currentprice priceaction has been all this while

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Please note to everyone here especially the newbie
Don't give your money to anyone here to trade for you blindly.
The standard advise is to ask for at least a 6 month trade record to see if you are willing to take the risk.

Don't let the thousands of pips fool you, must of this cons multiple demo account for this pleasure.

And after this warning,
Don't come here and cry foul that you have lost your money.

@ benpuzzy jamace meshpips teemy Sunnycliff mrikay
wamiikechukwu Shevychen2 Bolutumiii

To my fellow veteran forex commando.

This 2020 thread is more of boasting than trading
I do hope the young bloods ain't on to something funny?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 3:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Feshizzy:
Please note to everyone here especially the newbie
Don't give your money to anyone here to trade for you blindly.
The standard advise is to ask for at least a 6 month trade record to see if you are willing to take the risk.

Don't let the thousands of pips fool you, must of this cons multiple demo account for this pleasure.
All valid point BUT do you condone a kid, insulting another person's mom and dad because of online anonymity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by wisemania(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2020
XAUTrader4L:

am sorry for making trading look complicated, i know that wasnt my intention. but everybody have his or her own strategy and what works for them. i wrote why gold fell (fundamentally) which was firstly the fears of coronavirus caused the stock market to fall and then people sold their gold to cover themselves in the market. secondly too many long positions. now from what you are saying, i maybe wrong and i would like to see your views. am open to learning afterall am a newbie.

We are all learning.

I'll post some of the trades I took last week.
Why I took them.
Why I exited at a particular tp.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2020
AUDNZD.
I strongly consider this to be setting up for an up swing.

Aggressive entries can be made at CMP.
Conservative entries, when there is a confirmation..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.