Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (540247 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
PipMarshall:

You know we draw support and resistance differently.
Was just giving my view. This is just how I draw mine. Not necessarily the best way. I use the most obvious levels.

The monthly candle is part of why I have my bias.. And the structure.. My guess is that the next monthly candle will be black.. Beginning around 1609 and ending anywhere below 1538.. It's just my opinion. I don't really trade gold.

i understand. respect
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
signalsmedia:
na wa o, guy b
this is bad na.

As long as he thinks he is smart by attacking me indirectly, I would continue doing that. Tell your boss to mind his business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
teemy:

I will buttress that anyone who makes claims to you should give you a temporary investor password for you to confirm an at least six months account.

There is a big difference between trading and knowing how to trade. Sometimes, personal demons could affect a good analyst only for him/her to make mistakes that even a novice that follow instructions would not make.

Thanks Feshizzy for bringing this up.

Also, walexy100 you can bring up your points without being insultive to anyone and your views would be noted.

Let’s all try to maintain the harmony of traders while watching out for one another.

Cheers all.

It's simple! He should stop attacking me indirectly. I don't have problem with him, let him mind his business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
USDSEK
Time to sell.
I will look for continuation patterns.

If it breaks the purple line.. I sell again..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vandorra:

Kiddo, I understand you well, it this is how its done, if you believe some one is scam, work on how to present real evidence to others ,like it was done with blackeurop, people will go through the evidence and trust me will push such individual to their hole like it was done for the blackeurop guy.

Insulting his father and mother is totally out of it, so far he hasn't done anything to warrant such.

Will your kids be proud of you when they read this in future?

If you gots probs with trading, kindly take time away from here, work on yourself and see here as entertainment hub.

Abusing his father and mum shows are low thinking you are.

Kindly apologize to him

If you are smart enough, you should know that an action gives birth to a reaction.

You can do the apologising; I believe that would give you a relief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
saxy4c:
Why on earth are your reactions so funny, you crack me up each time you show up cheesy cheesy

Na so the guy tell me, I almost fainted when the pair was dropping. Anyway sha I Don learn something. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
GBPJPY, like, most of the other yen pairs still have significant downside potential.
Wait for correction.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
peteregwu:

Na so the guy tell me, I almost fainted when the pair was dropping. Anyway sha I Don learn something. grin

We both failed; I believe you did your own analysis before taking the trade. You need not cry over spilt milk. Sorry about the loss though.; we learn from it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thing is people give their opinions on pairs. And they can be wrong. Your trading account is your responsibility and any decision you take.. It's ultimately your call.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
peteregwu:

this ur comment can make one to stop dropping signals. no one gives winning signals all the time. moreover if you have used a sound risk %, you won't be fainting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
walexy100:

If you are smart enough, you should know that an action gives birth to a reaction.

You can do the apologising; I believe that would give you a relief.

PTSD

Poor Trading Stress Disorder.

Cure :- Find a another day Job

Recommendations:- sports bet, baba ijebuu.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vandorra:

PTSD

Poor Trading Stress Disorder.

Cure :- Find a another day Job

Recommendations:- sports bet, baba ijebuu.

Clap for yourself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wave 4 forming on the 4 hoirs char; it must not surpass 1624.7, after which downward move continues.

On the daily chart, corrective wave C forming and must not go below 1535.6.

So the trend line is most likely to be broken as the 1535.6 level is still very far away from 1562 low we have seen so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
JPY pairs still crashing. 100+ pips lower on many of them already.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Key part of trading is your SL which makes you focus on account preservation, anyone can come out to say this pair or that is going to bla bla bla price, but its your responsibility to be able to ensure that you can still take many other trades if that call goes wrong.
See the kind of setups Voraz,pipmarshall etc posted earlier with clear trade plans, that is enough to educate you and also help you earn sometiing, follow who sabi road oh, paid signal subscribers most times get their money from subscription, they make no profits from trading grin
peteregwu:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Before I forget [as I don't like the wrong education grin] do agree with me that the Dollar value you'ld get for 300pips in gold is same as Dollar value you'd get with 30pips for currency?
XAUTrader4L:
thanks boss. its actually 300 pips, a pip move is 0.01 many people confuse this which is different from currencies. 300 pips is not that much considering how gold moves
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
It's only those newbies on the thread like me that take time to go back to previous threads, who would understand that despite the immeasurable contributions you and your likes have added to FTA in the past, you still grace us with top notch inputs every now and then, even trying your utmost best to preserve whatever integrity the true forex traders have.

Right now I've become a duck and no amount of water certain dimwits pour on my back would move me by an iota, their display of despicable crassness is just a reflection of what they suffer spiritually, emotionally, mentally and often times financially,but I unfortunately do not have the capacity to ameliorate their situation so I'd just look ahead and only strive to excel.

Thanks for honoring us with your presence ever so often, the opportunities you've constantly brought to this space have motivated a lot of us here and few are preparing themselves to the next level of financial freedom.
Your observations and commendations are far reaching.
3R Gbosas for you sir, Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! grin cheesy
Shevychen2:
Some are far too big for you and Nairaland now.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
saxy4c:
It's only those newbies on the thread like me that take time to go back to previous threads, who would understand that despite the immeasurable contributions you and your likes have added to FTA in the past, you still grace us with top notch inputs every now and then, even trying your utmost best to preserve whatever integrity the true forex traders have.

Right now I've become a duck and no amount of water certain dimwits pour on my back would move me by an iota, their display of despicable crassness is just a reflection of what they suffer spiritually, emotionally, mentally and often times financially,but I unfortunately do not have the capacity to ameliorate their situation so I'd just look ahead and only strive to excel.

Thanks for honoring us with your presence ever so often, the opportunities you've constantly brought to this space have motivated a lot of us here and few are preparing themselves to the next level of financial freedom.
Your observations and commendations are far reaching.
3R Gbosas for you sir, Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! grin cheesy

Stats your father has always suffered emotionally, spiritually and the rest because your utteràncesa do not show that you had a good fatherly upbringing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
So putting all FA and TA over the weekend and with OPEC deciding on output cut this week, I expect Oil to sell at opening for around 200pips then rise on the OPEC meeting, having in mind that the big hands Saudi and Russia are putting for a supply cut in output rate, I suspect oil has just about some 100pips left more to go down, oil looks highly to buy this week.
Following might also happen:

Gold should open with a buy gap rising till 1620
Us 30 buy gap expted til 2700
Nzdusd buy
Audusd buy
Gbpusd buy til 1.2950
Gbjpy buy til 1.3980
Usdcad sell.til 1.3250
Euroaud sell till 1.6500

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
saxy4c:
So putting all FA and TA over the weekend and with OPEC deciding on output cut this week, I expect Oil to sell at opening for around 200pips then rise on the OPEC meeting, having in mind that the big hands Saudi and Russia are putting for a supply cut in output rate, I suspect oil has just about some 100pips left more to go down, oil looks highly to buy this week.

Nzdusd buy
Audusd buy
Gbpusd buy til 1.2950
Gbjpy buy til 1.3980
Usdcad sell.til 1.3250
Euroaud sell till 1.6500

Nice analysis on the Oil market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Well I saw price went at sweeter prices for my bias and I'm glad if anyone's accounts are smiling, updating results.
Nzdusd buying up 25pips
Audusd buying up 40pip
Gbpusd buying up 50pips
Gbjpy buying up 70pips
Usdcad selling up 6pips still can enter
Euroaud selling up 65pips

A trade I'm also looking at.
Gbpnzd buy limit 2.04870
Tp 2.06570 Sl 2.04040
CMP 2.0597
saxy4c:

Nzdusd buy
Audusd buy
Gbpusd buy til 1.2950
Gbjpy buy til 1.3980
Usdcad sell.til 1.3250
Euroaud sell till 1.6500
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sell GU 2820 TP 2555 SL 2860

Sell EU 1045 SL 1060, t TP 900

If you entered gold buy 1572 last Friday, close if it hits 1618 and sell below 1620 SL 1626 tp 1545
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lets have a great trading week guys grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Nice analysis on the Oil market
Sir, I'm delighted with your commendation. Oil has been giving me give and take in my last few trades so decided trying to study it a bit more. The last weeks forcast gave about 700pips so far till now I know it can do some more pips down,but if it opens with gap, I'm closing trade.
I'd buy Oil on Tuesday or maybe from market open especially if it gaps down and gives me a favourable
entry point. Lets chop some mind again. What do you think sir?
saxy4c:
Oil should head downwards with the recent OPEC decision. Let's see what the market does.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just like AUDNZD..

XXXNZD has one way to go..
And that's UP.

I expect EURNZD and especially GBPNZD to rally more than 1500 pips in the coming months.

I will be buying as long as buy setups keep showing up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
GBPNZD.

About to moon.
Time your entry right...

I am watching for buy setups on lower timeframes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2020
EURNZD.
It's only a matter of time.

It's clear as day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2020
AUDNZD is trading in a monthly descending triangle. Which I believe is a reversal pattern. Even if it's not, it's currently at the base of the triangle and should go up quite significantly

It's at around the cheapest price at the CMP.
I consider NOW to be a good time to go LONG.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2020
USDCAD selling 3430 SL 3460
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2020
USDZAR.
Bull market.

USD about to pull away.
It's longs only here.

Going to wait for a retest.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Price gapped down as anticipated grin
Buying OiL 93.50 SL 93.00 TP open.
saxy4c:

Sir, I'm delighted with your commendation. Oil has been giving me give and take in my last few trades so decided trying to study it a bit more. The last weeks forcast gave about 700pips so far till now I know it can do some more pips down,but if it opens with gap, I'm closing trade.
I'd buy Oil on Tuesday or maybe from market open especially if it gaps down and gives me a favourable
entry point. Lets chop some mind again. What do you think sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2020
1.3550 admonishing USDCAD to come.

Will USDCAD pick the call?

I will consider longs on bullish evidence at retest of broken structure around 1.3320.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.