Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (537237 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2020
walexy100:

I believe you must have inherited stupidity from your father and mother.
na wa o, guy b
this is bad na.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by wisemania(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2020
GBPCAD [BEFORE]

Test of previous day's high,
False selling,
Traders get trapped in anticipation of a double top (M-formation) and a downward trendline resistance,
Break out of the high - with a retest, then I go long.
With 4-5% risk
And at least a 1:1 R/R

This is how I'm beginning to scalp the Market.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2020
wisemania:

We are all learning.
I'll post some of the trades I took last week. Why I took them. Why I exited at a particular tp.
are your reasons not technical?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Feshizzy:
Please note to everyone here especially the newbie
Don't give your money to anyone here to trade for you blindly.
The standard advise is to ask for at least a 6 month trade record to see if you are willing to take the risk.

Don't let the thousands of pips fool you, must of this cons multiple demo account for this pleasure.

And after this warning,
Don't come here and cry foul that you have lost your money.
Firstly it is unfortunate that you are supporting that crackhead above insulting someone's parents over a joke he is too daft to understand.

Regarding the trader in question, the argument of whether he trades live or demo is nonsense. The most important thing is that he makes trade calls BEFORE a move, and shows the results in the end. That's serious work any time any day. Every day I glance through here, most of his calls end in positive.. Then once a few end in a loss, the usual names jump out to insult him, and sensible people know why.

Even the ones supposedly trading live, how are you sure they are taking all the trades they post exactly as they post it? You haven't seen live traders that have 80% accuracy in online forums but crashing their own live accounts?

Forex is complicated. As long as you are not looking at a live analytics chart that updates every 5 minutes at least.. It is pointless arguing who is trading demo and who isn't. Let people do what they want. You can only judge based on what you see, and the trader has done a good job of transparency on that front. The essence of this thread is to post calls and since this year at least, the man has been the most consistent at it.

About bragging, I have only seen that from the "hedge fund manager". I don't think its fair for some of us that are largely inactive (myself included) to waltz in at any point and beginning sounding condescending at the people that have ensured you have a thread to come back to. Some of the "veteran" names you are calling have crashed accounts and disappeared. Some are far too big for you and Nairaland now. Let's not needlessly alienate the ones keeping the thread alive.

Regardless of what you say or do, foolish and greedy people will always remain in forex trading. It is good to point out obvious scams or obvious falsehoods (like happened with the other fellow) but this demo/live talk is silly. Especially as the man hasn't asked anyone for money or told any useless lies in a bid to attract sheep.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Do you have to insult someone parent to make your points it speaks alot about you undecided
#ElClassico cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by wisemania(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2020
GJ

Same thing.

Waited for price to clear initial sellers stops,
Waited for false buys for 3hrs,
Entered first set of sells after a retest,
Waited again for second false buys
And entered the final sells,

Price broke done aggressively. But I took tp at the nearest gap because all gaps will event be filled and due to the large risk involved.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Shevychen2:

Firstly it is unfortunate that you are supporting that crackhead above insulting someone's parents over a joke he is too daft to understand.

Regarding the trader in question, the argument of whether he trades live or demo is nonsense. The most important thing is that he makes trade calls BEFORE a move, and shows the results in the end. That's serious work any time any day. Every day I glance through here, most of his calls end in positive.. Then once a few end in a loss, the usual names jump out to insult him, and sensible people know why.

Even the ones supposedly trading live, how are you sure they are taking all the trades they post exactly as they post it? You haven't seen live traders that have 80% accuracy in online forums but crashing their own live accounts?

Forex is complicated. As long as you are not looking at a live analytics chart that updates every 5 minutes at least.. It is pointless arguing who is trading demo and who isn't. Let people do what they want. You can only judge based on what you see, and the trader has done a good job of transparency on that front. The essence of this thread is to post calls and since this year at least, the man has been the most consistent at it.

About bragging, I have only seen that from the "hedge fund manager". I don't think its fair for some of us that are largely inactive (myself included) to waltz in at any point and beginning sounding condescending at the people that have ensured you have a thread to come back to. Some of the "veteran" names you are calling have crashed accounts and disappeared. Some are far too big for you and Nairaland now. Let's not needlessly alienate the ones keeping the thread alive.

Regardless of what you say or do, foolish and greedy people will always remain in forex trading. It is good to point out obvious scams or obvious falsehoods (like happened with the other fellow) but this demo/live talk is silly.

Your posts are always full of wisdom cheesy
Cheers to you wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by wisemania(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2020
XAUTrader4L:

are your reasons not technical?

I'll prefer to use the word "Psychological".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2020
saxy is a guy with a large heart. in my short time of knowing him, have learnt so much more than I could have ever imagine. My confidence level is on the increase and its all because of him, to God be the glory. pls stop hating and learn whqg u. can from him

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Feshizzy:
Please note to everyone here especially the newbie
Don't give your money to anyone here to trade for you blindly.
The standard advise is to ask for at least a 6 month trade record to see if you are willing to take the risk.

Don't let the thousands of pips fool you, must of this cons multiple demo account for this pleasure.

And after this warning,
Don't come here and cry foul that you have lost your money.

@ benpuzzy jamace meshpips teemy Sunnycliff mrikay
wamiikechukwu Shevychen2 Bolutumiii

To my fellow veteran forex commando.

This 2020 thread is more of boasting than trading
I do hope the young bloods ain't on to something funny?

I will buttress that anyone who makes claims to you should give you a temporary investor password for you to confirm an at least six months account.

There is a big difference between trading and knowing how to trade. Sometimes, personal demons could affect a good analyst only for him/her to make mistakes that even a novice that follow instructions would not make.

Thanks Feshizzy for bringing this up.

Also, walexy100 you can bring up your points without being insultive to anyone and your views would be noted.

Let’s all try to maintain the harmony of traders while watching out for one another.

Cheers all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Feshizzy:
Please note to everyone here especially th

@ benpuzzy jamace meshpips teemy Sunnycliff mrikay
wamiikechukwu Shevychen2 Bolutumiii

To my fellow veteran forex commando.

This 2020 thread is more of boasting than trading
I do hope the young bloods ain't on to something funny?

Been here as a guest for years and just registered recently, its true, there are barely any tangible stuffs for the young blood to learn here.

Recently I had a good laugh seeing some folks arguing on pips count, traders of so called "years of experience" who don't even know how to count pips!

Wtf

As regards the name you mentioned ,lol, bro forget that thing,one of those you mentioned currently crashed 5k USD account in less than 2weeks belonging to an investor, they are still on the matter now , and also, I know of them who has never traded more than 500usd at once, usually 100, 200, keeps crashing and funding.

For those I mentioned, don't worry, your secrets are safe for now.

Trading is a lonely sojourn, let no one tell u otherwise, you will have to find your own mojo by yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2020
walexy100:

What does your father know how to do? He knows how to gossip;

Kiddo, I understand you well, it this is how its done, if you believe some one is scam, work on how to present real evidence to others ,like it was done with blackeurop, people will go through the evidence and trust me will push such individual to their hole like it was done for the blackeurop guy.

Insulting his father and mother is totally out of it, so far he hasn't done anything to warrant such.

Will your kids be proud of you when they read this in future?

If you gots probs with trading, kindly take time away from here, work on yourself and see here as entertainment hub.

Abusing his father and mum shows are low thinking you are.

Kindly apologize to him

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2020
CHFJPY has one way to go.

And that's down.

At 106.75, I may add more sells if it breaks.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2020
PipMarshall:
CHFJPY has one way to go.

And that's down.

At 106.75, I may add more sells if it breaks.

Quite good.

Will be waiting on a bearish pattern on the 4hr at the nearest support zone for a new entry for further bearish moves.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2020
wisemania:

I'll prefer to use the word "Psychological".

I believe my write up was inclined to the fundamental and also psychological as you have now mentioned (taking out many buyers at the top), correct me if am wrong though or you only saw the coronavirus part? I would still like to see your xauusd chart anyways.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Shevychen2:

Regardless of what you say or do, foolish and greedy people will always remain in forex trading. It is good to point out obvious scams or obvious falsehoods (like happened with the other fellow) but this demo/live talk is silly. Especially as the man hasn't asked anyone for money or told any useless lies in a bid to attract sheep.

the big boss has written. i know i have alot to learn but the person in question seems to know what he is doing and doesnt hide it when he is losing whether demo or real.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2020
I think, the major aim of this thread is to share knowledge, trading experiences and trade alerts.

In forex business, no one knows it all. We know according to the level of our trading experiences. No sincere forex trader will tell you that the forex journey is a bed of roses.

Some of us who have been in this business, as far back as 2009, can't say that it's been a jolly go ride. We make mistakes, we learn and improve. Atimes too, there's life outside forex trading.

We don't create enmity or undermine human relationships in the guise of green pip hunting.

My eyes for now are on Palladium and Crude Oil. I am still holding on to them, in the sell position. The coronavirus have destabilized the world economy especially in commodity markets.

If you are convinced to invest in a trader, go ahead but get it settled that its a 50/50 thing. With time, I came to understand that the best way to trade forex, is to invest money that if you lose it, it won't affect your mental stability or make you a debtor that would send you into hiding.

Dont accept to trade someone's funds without a stable agreement.

Let love lead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Sunnycliff:

My eyes for now are on Palladium and Crude Oil. I am still holding on to them, in the sell position. The coronavirus have destabilized the world economy especially in commodity markets.

Let love lead

I want to join the oil sell...
Waiting for some form of continuation pattern.
It's been a free fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2020
I don't trade Gold routinely..
But
This is Gold through my eyes.

My bias is sell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Vandorra:

Kiddo, I understand you well, it this is how its done, if you believe

Please kindly desist from quoting me if you have nothing good to say, I just came out from a very busy week and it's beginning of the week, no crap on my mention henceforth. I don't want to engage on replies that will make spambot stop me from posting, Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Just hoping Corona virus will not plunge us into another global recession. I foresee a panick massive selloff of world Stocks on Monday.

Quote of the week

""Trading is not about making accurate price predictions and boasting about it. It's about managing risk when wrong while maximizing profits when right.""
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2020
My Fxbook loading for this account and others after agreement and consent seeking, It was a very good month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2020
PipMarshall:
I don't trade Gold routinely.. But This is Gold through my eyes.
My bias is sell.
On the right part, Agreed!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2020
PipMarshall:
I don't trade Gold routinely..
But
This is Gold through my eyes.

My bias is sell.

abeg bossman take a look at that 1560 - 1562 zone. it was a daily and weekly support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2020
PipMarshall:

I want to join the oil sell...
Waiting for some form of continuation pattern.
It's been a free fall.

Be careful trying to catch a sell now please.
We should see a reversal soon.... I'll post my charts in a bit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2020
XAUTrader4L:

abeg bossman take a look at that 1560 - 1562 zone. it was a daily and weekly support.

You know we draw support and resistance differently.
Was just giving my view. This is just how I draw mine. Not necessarily the best way. I use the most obvious levels.

The monthly candle is part of why I have my bias.. And the structure.. My guess is that the next monthly candle will be black.. Beginning around 1609 and ending anywhere below 1538.. It's just my opinion. I don't really trade gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2020
I'll adjust it later

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
voraz:

Be careful trying to catch a sell now please.
We should see a reversal soon.... I'll post my charts in a bit

Thank you.
I understand.
I will be very careful and time it right. So I don't get caught.

However, WTI may trade as low as 20 USD per barrel.. This year or next year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2020
voraz:
I'll adjust it later

If that support breaks.. Your count is invalid.. Yeah?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2020
There is that possibility that Gold has topped. And Won't be making a new high.

Not saying it's certain..
But there is that slight possibility.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ibrahim505(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Blackeurop:
My Fxbook loading for this account and others after agreement and consent seeking, It was a very good month.
How can you assured us that it is live and you in person worked for it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ibrahim505:

How can you assured us that it is live and you in person worked for it?

This has been the only account I have been posting here the daily result in fx trading, I stopped posting in other to create peace to this thread, and beside when uploaded on myfxbook, it will be on my handle name same as here. My Fxbook will show you all the infors. needed to know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.