Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528853 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

OK boss make you no go change your mind o. Peace!

grin grin grin
Sharp guy....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
So even if you no win contest money dey, sweet!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
First, to reiterate and clear the air, 1st prize is ₦50,400 and not 52k.

Second, All I see is you don't want someone next to you to receive just ₦400 less than you; I will now reward him the initial ₦32,000 as you have thought and will keep the remaining ₦18,000. Just note that never will I reward anyone who does not meet the goal and at the same time does not make a damn profit, rather blew account. So I will reward the only 1st runner up with ₦32,000 and keep the rest if that is what will make you happy, I'll do that.

That isnt the reason, my thiught was instead of giving out the 50k to someone who didnt even meet the target, its better u give whats due and share the rest with the two remaining semi finalist. As I always say, you have the final say. What you decide is final.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by elantraceey(f): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Nigerian mentality of pulling him down; you're happy now that my reward will be reduced.

You should be praying for him to make it as you getting anything is dependent on him making it instead of thinking of this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Nigerian mentality of pulling him down; you're happy now that my reward will be reduced.

Omg

This post shock me bro sincerely. Anyways lets move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
elantraceey:

You should be praying for him to make it as you getting anything is dependent on him making it instead of thinking of this way.

exactly what came to my mind too. If I were him, I would even help @prosperotrading spot good set ups as longer as it's within the edicts of the contest. 2 heads are better than one after all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
elantraceey:

Although my winning anything hinges on him getting $15 for the last period, I am not desperate about it. It doesn't take anything away from him if I'm given the 50k.

@Prosperotrading, you're good going by the massive pips you got; which is not easy to achieve.

Let's move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Although my winning anything hinges on him getting $15 for the last period, I am not desperate about it. It doesn't take anything away from him if I'm given the 50k.

@Prosperotrading, you're good going by the massive pips you got; which is not easy to achieve.

Let's move on.

Do you remember when you told Pipsbasket not to allow any contestants take his trade signals? You said such trade should be deducted from the person account.

To be frank, I have absolutely nothing against you. All I said was any opinion that others should be compensated since you too will be compensated.

Seeing it as witch hunting is what shocked me cos it never crossed my mind, I never even thought along that line and God is my witness.

Once again, all I have for you and all is love, pure love.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
So, after some testing and experimenting, I've come back full circle to basic price action, support and resistances and trend lines.

Ditching indicators, except for the 200 ema.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Next target- 7498

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
So, after some testing and experimenting, I've come back full circle to basic price action, support and resistances and trend lines.

No matter how sophisticated a strategy seems to be, it all boils down to the basics, the concepts of buying low and selling high, thats the basics of every strategy....of course no one wants to buy high and sell low...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:

Since I took that decision 2 weeks ago or so after exiting the contest, my life and analysis has been sweet. Price action is Bae.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
blackman007:

No matter how sophisticated a strategy seems to be, it all boils down to the basics, the concepts of buying low and selling high, thats the basics of every strategy....of course no one wants to buy high and sell low...

Determining the highs and lows and pulling the trigger at the right time is often the difficult part.

I'll keep testing and see what what style fits me more. Trading daily charts or interday trading from here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

Since I took that decision 2 weeks ago or so after exiting the contest, my life and analysis has been sweet. Price action is Bae.

I swear.

I'm seeing massive improvements to my win to lose ration right now.

I'll be opening a new demo on the side and see if I can achieve the conditions of the contest or at least graduate to being profitable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:

Determining the highs and lows and pulling the trigger at the right time is often the difficult part.

I'll keep testing and see what what style fits me more. Trading daily charts or interday trading from here.

There are many ways to do that.. Top down approach or analysis is one of the determining factors to know where you stand at any given time you open your chart....in my opinion.. Higher time frames usually overrides whatever you see on the lower time frames.. depending on how you see the markets...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
MAKE-UP Xmas Contest For 2nd (₦32,000) & 3rd (₦18,000) Positions

@Donvic4u, @Surely22, @Mrbillionaire

1. Open a new demo account with capital = $100 & Leverage = 1:200
2. Trade for the remaining period (2weeks): 13/Dec/2020 --- 24/Dec/2020, closes at 12:00PM prompt.
3. Achieve only 15% of the capital, which is $15

Reward Conditions

1. You must dm me your account details with your investor password and excluding your master password on or before the 1st hour of market-open. Failure to do this disqualifies you automatically.
2. Prosperotrading achieves the goal of becoming the 1st at 12:00 PM prompt on the 24/Dec/2020; NO 1st, then NO 2nd and 3rd, and NO reward.
3. You achieve at least a $15 profit.
4. In a case where more than one person achieve the goal ($15 profit), 2nd and 3rd positions will be selected based on the least maximum reward drawdown NOT based on higher profits --------- pls note this.

Follow instructions

cc @Teemy, @JakPayen

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Avast(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
WallStreetfx:

Download the telegram app and used it to open it

Your signature is not clickable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Klex007: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2020
WHICH IS THE BEST FOREX BROKER IN NIGERIA?

If you’re new forex trader who’s interested in trading the forex market in Nigeria, the first question on your mind would be which is the best forex broker in Nigeria?

In order to save yourself from unnecessary headaches, you need choose the best forex broker to help with your trading. A trusted broker will assist you greatly as a beginner to navigate through this currency market without hassles.

More so, Nigeria is a country reeks of all kinds of people; there are excellent brokers who are always ready to assist in your quest for financial security. However, there’s also the presence of some unscrupulous brokers pretending to be real forex brokers as well. This means you’ve got to opt for the most regulated brokers in this industry.

In this post, we’ll be discussing one of the most trusted forex brokers in Nigeria presently, HotForex, and reasons why many Nigerian traders have absolute trust in this broker. Let’s dive right in!

Due to restriction on Nairaland, Read more here : https://fxklex.com/which-is-the-best-forex-broker-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by giddy2019(m): 4:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

please boss teach me forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2020
giddy2019:

please boss teach me forex

who? Me keh? I'm still a Student of forex. Abi you want learner to teach fellow learner? na bush we go enter Las Las.

Sha follow the charts dropped here. Most analysis are plain to the eyes. Then get babypips PDF. Twas my foundation. You can then follow bosses like Justin Bennett, Nial fuller, Rayner Teo on YouTube. Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TAGM(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
MAKE-UP Xmas Contest For 2nd (₦32,000) & 3rd (₦18,000) Positions

@Donvic4u, @Surely22, @Mrbillionaire

1. Open a new demo account with capital = $100 & Leverage = 1:200
2. Trade for the remaining period (2weeks): 13/Dec/2020 --- 24/Dec/2020, closes at 12:00PM prompt.
3. Achieve only 15% of the capital, which is $15

Reward Conditions

1. You must dm me your account details with your investor password and excluding your master password on or before the 1st hour of market-open. Failure to do this disqualifies you automatically.
2. Prosperotrading achieves the goal of becoming the 1st at 12:00 PM prompt on the 24/Dec/2020; NO 1st, then NO 2nd and 3rd, and NO reward.
3. You achieve at least a $15 profit.
4. In a case where more than one person achieve the goal ($15 profit), 2nd and 3rd positions will be selected based on the least maximum reward drawdown NOT based on higher profits --------- pls note this.

Follow instructions

cc @Teemy, @JakPayen

Boss can I participate too?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2020
TAGM:

Boss can I participate too?
grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
IMAliyu:

Praise God.. grin
Guy you and djwalata kill me whenever I look at your charts. Jeez

Well everyone and their style. Happy on your decision
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Crixxx:

Praise God.. grin
Guy you and djwalata kill me whenever I look at your charts. Jeez

Well everyone and their style. Happy on your decision
Lol

Well I'm still learning and testing.
I've given myself till the end of next year to at least make all the mistakes, learn and have a more solid grasp of this business.

I've gone through some different styles and indicator strategies which were not giving me consistency, so I'm switching back to the basics.

Just the little testing I've done between yesterday and today on the crypto market is showing me improvements over my previous styles.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
USCad: To move up to the blue horizontal line - 2904

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
IMAliyu:

Lol

Well I'm still learning and testing.
I've given myself till the end of next year to at least make all the mistakes, learn and have a more solid grasp of this business.

I've gone through some different styles and indicator strategies which were not giving me consistency, so I'm switching back to the basics.

Just the little testing I've done between yesterday and today on the crypto market is showing me improvements over my previous styles.

Awesome bro. We move ahead ahead and we must get there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pairs I'm looking out for, for the week

1. Eurchf 4hr

What I'm seeing

-Breakout from a symmetrical triangle and 4hr support

-retest of the 4hr support might send the pair downwards.

Bias: bearish

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
2.Gbpchf

What I'm seeing

- price has been respecting a descending channel. It is just bounced off the bottom of the channel while heading up. I think price will get to the 1.1840 area before nosediving to the next support at around 1.1523

Bias: bearish

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
3.Audjpy

I'm looking to buying this guy if it drops to the 77.80/90 resistance turned support

Bias:buy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
4.Usdcad

Looking out for what happens at that broken support line.

Bias: buy or sell

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
ogashman:
4.Usdcad

Looking out for what happens at that broken support line.

Bias: buy or sell

Price is at a very key level, this is the kind of setup I like to see.... cool.... Now we watch out for a strong reversal candle like a pin bar.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.