Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531525 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mekurexx: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
DO NOT BUY from Latini02 he is a scammer
Hazardd:
I want to buy Skrill who can sell to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Avalonxx:
Please guys,

I am interested in Forex so I'm learning with a demo account. I'd like to know which of the two mt4 columns I should be looking at when I want to place an order. For example, if I want to enter a sell trade. Is the entry price the one on the left or the price on the right?

Thanks a lot

Buy on the left. Sell on the right.

You buy low and sell high.

It's much more preferable to look at the chart before making an order.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hazardd:
I want to buy Skrill who can sell to me

If you need Perfect Money, BTC and other cryptocurrencies, talk to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Boss I for like make u brief us on your strategy oh...

That's if you don't mind sharing sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Donvic4u:

Seconded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Donvic4u:

Call me boss again and we go fight. Abeg leave that for the ogas.

Back to the matter. There's nothing special, it's the same normal S/R things.

But here's what I know I did differently.

1. My focus was to just hit $20 - 25 per bi-weekly. The extra $5 to $10 gives me a mental cushion for the next stage.

2. My target was to just be among the top 3.

3. I try as much as I can to keep my risk SL very low. There were times when I went overboard sha.

But the final stage, I felt I was under some kind of pressure, thank God it went well.

Apart from that nothing else.

I simply identify the pair direction on daily or weekly TF, and I use 1hr or 4hr for entry.

But I noticed some flaws I need to work on. I have also discovered some personal strengths which I never knew before

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Call me boss again and we go fight. Abeg leave that for the ogas.

Back to the matter. There's nothing special, it's the same normal S/R things.

But here's what I know I did differently.

1. My focus was to just hit $20 - 25 per bi-weekly. The extra $5 to $10 gives me a mental cushion for the next stage.

2. My target was to just be among the top 3.

3. I try as much as I can to keep my risk SL very low. There were times when I went overboard sha.

But the final stage, I felt I was under some kind of pressure, thank God it went well.

Apart from that nothing else.

I simply identify the pair direction on daily or weekly TF, and I use 1hr or 4hr for entry.

But I noticed some flaws I need to work on. I have also discovered some personal strengths which I never knew before

Ok thanks bro..
Just drop one or two charts let's see pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gold found support at the blue zone to print a higher low. Ofcourse it needs a higher high above the red zone for the structure change to be complete, the open of last week wednesday has a gap that has not been filled on my chart.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulation @ProsperoTrading you did great mehn wink

Thanks to @PipBasketings @Teemy and the other bosses who made this possible God richly bless you guys kiss

oga infofirst i salute grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Sorry, this reply may be late. I use OAND*A and AX*ITRADER, I have one other which I use to compare spikes and gaps, and sometimes move my funds there, it is: CM*CMarkets

Sent you a mail boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Done!

ProsperoTrading:

Sent you a mail boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2020
EUR/USD looks good finally
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Crixxx:
EUR/USD looks good finally

What do you see??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2020
djwalata:
Time to go long
Perfectly executed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Gold is how many pips up now?
Currently @1862
1900 is d destination.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pple r even scared to make a comment.
Y d sudden silence?
I bliv all is well, happy pips to us all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Three important components of trading

* Risk/money management
* Psychology
* Strategy

Alot of traders focus so much on strategy, and not paying enough attention to psycology and risk/ money management forgetting that in a situation where your strategy and psycology fails, risk management is the only thing that can rescue and give you an opportunity to trade another day....this is my opinion and I stand to be corrected.....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
No corrections, you have only summarized the entire Forex Trade Alerts Season 1 to 20.

Cheers

blackman007:
Three important components of trading
* Risk/money management
* Psychology
* Strategy

A lot of traders focus so much on strategy, and not paying enough attention to psychology and risk/ money management forgetting that in a situation where your strategy and psychology fails, risk management is the only thing that can rescue you and give you an opportunity to trade another day....this is my opinion and I stand to be corrected.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by donchyky: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
djwalata:
Currently @1862
1900 is d destination.
Bro your chart seems confusing to a newbie like me. Which strategy is this. You mixing them up with bollinger? Does the bollinger act as dynamic support and resistance? Any other info you may like to share to help newbies like us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
donchyky:

Bro your chart seems confusing to a newbie like me. Which strategy is this. You mixing them up with bollinger? Does the bollinger act as dynamic support and resistance? Any other info you may like to share to help newbies like us. Thanks
No one is perfect in forex market yet but experience still differs.
Many newbies which I was once taught forex can b taught and learnt here on nairaland, which cannot to b frank but one can only improve on ones knowledge so far he/she has d prerequisite basics beforehand.
Bollinger shows u over extension in d movement of a price.
They call it "a mean deviation in price, thereby shows u that a retracement is imminent before a continuation in d normal trend.
I hope I answered u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by afobam(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
blackman007:

you nailed it bro, @ afobam this is the best advice you can ever get on this issue, no trader performs optimally when they are under pressure or obligated to meet a certain percentage, that's how traders takes revenge on the market and force trades which eventually leads to further calamities......
thanks boss. I appreciate. Seems you're into this trade, how can I contact you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by giddy2019(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
djwalata:

No one is perfect in forex market yet but experience still differs.
Many newbies which I was once taught forex can b taught and learnt here on nairaland, which cannot to b frank but one can only improve on ones knowledge so far he/she has d prerequisite basics beforehand.
Bollinger shows u over extension in d movement of a price.
They call it "a mean deviation in price, thereby shows u that a retracement is imminent before a continuation in d normal trend.
I hope I answered u.
good evening
please am new in forex
still on demo
please I am hooked at understanding and giving meaning to different candlesticks pattern
please any recommended PDF, site or app that can help me
help guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

I need btc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
giddy2019:

good evening
please am new in forex
still on demo
please I am hooked at understanding and giving meaning to different candlesticks pattern
please any recommended PDF, site or app that can help me
help guys
Honestly, I've no recommended pdf, all I used was "babypips.com".
After this, open ur charts and start practicalizing what u ve learnt taking note on d formation of each candle pattern.
U can follow @justinbennettFX on twitter,(dailypriceaction.com), he teaches very well.
Anyone who has any recommended PDF can help him out pls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Little retracement on USD pairs was due to pple taking profit due to d upcoming 8pm news.
The next true direction of USD will b made clear after d news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hazardd:
I need btc

Pls contact me on WhatsApp. The number is in my signature below or drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice rejection

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2020
djwalata:
Currently @1862
1900 is d destination.
donchyky:

Perhaps u took my call on trade and u were afraid immediately it started retracing, d fact is that forex movement doesn't move like a bullet, it does move in a zigzag manner, how I wish u can ve a mentor who will physically explain how to trade (like u said dt u r still new in this) and most especially where to hide SL in case of a retracement.
1900 is d destination.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by emmaodet: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Shevychen2:

This is a fantastic question. In simple and clear terms, if you still feel the need to keep learning and tweaking your strategy, you are still a learner, pun intended (even if you're no longer blowing accounts).

Every successful trader will tell you that trading is boring. Why? They only repeat specific steps day in day out, year to year. Get a strategy, backtest it for 5-10 years, if it delivers good results (this is relative, but for people like us anything above 60% per year on average), forward test with real money for 2-3 years. That gives you over a decade of various market cycles. Any system that passes the test is good.

Don't forget to make a note of how different risk profiles affect the strategy. A strategy that will give you 350% a year but can go in 50-70% drawdown is useless. You will most likely crash that account when the drawdown hits. Reducing the risk to allow for a max 20-30% drawdown and making 100% per year on the other hand is a good way to ensure longevity. Some people with big capital (7 digits) will further reduce the risk to allow a max 10% drawdown and maybe 30-50% return per year. This explains why one trader can blow their account in one month while another trader using the same strategy keeps making money for decades non stop.

Make a note of the steps in the system and your ideal risk profile, then keep repeating it forever.

If you want to keep reading all the hipster forex strategies and techniques on the Internet in the name of gaining more knowledge, you're wasting your time. The teachers of the bulk of the so called knowledge don't have an account with a one year track record that hasn't blown up. Find what works, shut out everything else.

My answer goes against the grain of what the average person believes, but normal human psychology is why forex is hard for 99% of people anyway. Forex is different from other life scenarios where more learning improves expertise. In forex, more learning often means analysis paralysis or uncertainty in your mind.

If you haven't perfected a strategy, however, keep learning and keep looking for your own system.

Hello, please is there anything am doing wrong that my back-testing is only giving 1 optimisation result instead of series of results that will now form a report i can read.
Please enlighten me more.

Also, is the use of robots not advisable? or copy trading?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by donchyky: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
djwalata:

Perhaps u took my call on trade and u were afraid immediately it started retracing, d fact is that forex movement doesn't move like a bullet, it does move in a zigzag manner, how I wish u can ve a mentor who will physically explain how to trade (like u said dt u r still new in this) and most especially where to hide SL in case of a retracement.
1900 is d destination.
Can I send you an email sir. Please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Observation on correlated pairs.
I observe silver is hardly seen on this group.
As we know that silver and gold move in d same direction, once gold's direction is detected, silver should b traded as well even though it has almost 3-5 values than gold.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2020
emmaodet:

Hello, please is there anything am doing wrong that my back-testing is only giving 1 optimisation result instead of series of results that will now form a report i can read.
Please enlighten me more.

Also, is the use of robots not advisable? or copy trading?

Next time just take the screen shots rather than snapping with your phone.

Windows key + print screen key will do that. That is if you are on windows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.