Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2364585 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:25pm On May 16, 2020
Stylish186:

Which Documents you use verify your accounts in your broker website?

Driver's License and Utility bill. Some bookies may ask for passport photograph and signature
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

And you think it's forex that would make you a millionaire.In case you don't know or already know forex is gambling that just went to school and became standardised.For every millionaire in forex I'll show you 20 niggas that forex has flogged them thoroughly.When even the best forex trader one time lost cash and properties cause of it.Most people here are just using punting as a side hustle.This shit is mostly for fun and entertainment.If you lose fine if you win you cash out.Both are designed to strip most of their hard earned cash.So don't let anything deceive you.Some people Excel with the demo version of forex then make some decent starts thinking that everything would be smooth until they start getting losses and reality sets in just like some who win millions from punting and donate it back to the never satisfied mouth of Alabi.I just wish you success like the select few that would excel in it and I hope we won't hear any super story about how forex has given one smackdown.Sleek
no mind am

see him writing gibberish like forex is that easy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:28pm On May 16, 2020
NLReposter:
Peace out to where?

so forex doesn't give heart attack?

you come come here to write motivational speech but you dont want to spill the secret

Guy the secret is you learning forex in your own way. YouTube is your friend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kenneyyice(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:
Come to think of it guys, you can actually increase $100 to $1,000 in one month trading forex with very low lot.

If you want to be a guru in forex then YouTube is your friend. I became an expert downloading YouTube videos and practicing what I see.

Don't let anyone deceive that forex is hard. I was once thinking forex was hard until I learned and started trading. You can become a millionaire within 3 months of trading forex if you start with something tangible.

However, this comment is not for everyone, a lot people are destined to be poor for life by betting and getting having heart attack.

He who the cap fit let him wear it. As you lay your bed so shall you lie on it. Whether you are poor or rich in the next two years is your choice.

My goal is to have millions of Naira in my acc before the end of this year. I am not perfect yet but with the little knowledge I have in forex, I know I cannot lose in forex cos I know the secret.

Peace out

Hello, Good evening pls can you recommend a handle on Youtube that have the A-Z on ForEx
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

Driver's License and Utility bill. Some bookies may ask for passport photograph and signature

How did you get your own Drivers License?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Simplecity:
please can you share me links to those videos my whatsapp is 0-9-0-2-2-6-5-5-2-4-3 ....i will really really appreciate .....i do know there is risk in forex but one key thing is to not be greedy ...had to say so incase anyone tags me and start shouting risk upandan

I will get in touch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Aurelius1:
Guys do I cashout or not? What do you suggest?
B9PN158359069AZ-3611259
nice one

I think you should leave it

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 9:33pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:
Come to think of it guys, you can actually increase $100 to $1,000 in one month trading forex with very low lot

If you want to be a guru in forex then YouTube is your friend. I became an expert downloading YouTube videos and practicing what I see.

Don't let anyone deceive that forex is hard. I was once thinking forex was hard until I learned and started trading. You can become a millionaire within 3 months of trading forex if you start with something tangible.

However, this comment is not for everyone, a lot people are destined to be poor for life by betting and getting having heart attack.

He who the cap fit let him wear it. As you lay your bed so shall you lie on it. Whether you are poor or rich in the next two years is your choice.

My goal is to have millions of Naira in my acc before the end of this year. I am not perfect yet but with the little knowledge I have in forex, I know I cannot lose in forex cos I know the secret.

Peace out

All the phrases emboldened just proves you are a newbie to forex...
It normal for newbies to think this way..
I would have loved to lecture you but no need....Your experience would teach you better
Lemme just tell you one fact....An experienced forex trader( who sees forex as an investment) makes maximum of 20% of his initial deposit per month...which is why they advice people to use demo for years before trading live.....The moment you make more than 25%-30% of your capital per month in forex, My brother you are gambling....
A good forex mentor would always say...IF 10%-15% OF YOUR FOREX CAPITAL CANNOT TAKE CARE OF 50%+ OF YOUR BILLS FOR A MONTH, THEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO START TRADING LIVE. IF YOU START, BE READY TO GAMBLE...
One more thing....i stand here to tell you bro....bookmark this comment....BY THE END OF THE YEAR, QUOTE ME WITH YOUR FOREX ACCOUNT STATEMENT FROM THIS MONTH( MAY) TILL DECEMBER AND IF YOU HAVE MADE UP TO 1M AND YOU DIDNT RUN DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGHOUT THIS PERIOD, I'LL DOUBLE YOUR CAPITAL

GL cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
The two best game remixer is viking007 and shezkid

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
Some of the newbies don't know them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2020
Tolu121:
Ass licker

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:38pm On May 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I usually think forex is similar to bookmakers, I don't know much about forex but, some people have complained that they lost and lot size is like odds.

Bro forex no be part time job. If you want to succeed in forex you have to face it squarely. It takes patience and time to study the market and the chart. You can't combine forex with your job. Omo you go crash.

That being said a lot of people start with crazy lot size and no take profit and stop loss. If you study the market well you can never lose in forex.

Now here is the trick. The man who start trading with $1,000 will be at rest than the man who start with $50-$100 simply because the man who has $1000 will not be bothered even if the market is going against him but the man with $50-$100 will not have peace if the market is going against him. Hence the need to start with 0.01 lot size as a beginner.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
Tolu121:
Viking007 no even drop game today

Abi he don quit?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 16, 2020
NLReposter:
Viking007 no even drop game today

Abi he don quit?
Baba don go camp for sofascore chat group.I even say stylish and techmaster there yesterday.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:43pm On May 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

And you think it's forex that would make you a millionaire.In case you don't know or already know forex is gambling that just went to school and became standardised.For every millionaire in forex I'll show you 20 niggas that forex has flogged them thoroughly.When even the best forex trader one time lost cash and properties cause of it.Most people here are just using punting as a side hustle.This shit is mostly for fun and entertainment.If you lose fine if you win you cash out.Both are designed to strip most of their hard earned cash.So don't let anything deceive you.Some people Excel with the demo version of forex then make some decent starts thinking that everything would be smooth until they start getting losses and reality sets in just like some who win millions from punting and donate it back to the never satisfied mouth of Alabi.I just wish you success like the select few that would excel in it and I hope we won't hear any super story about how forex has given one smackdown.Sleek

The smackdown part got me laughing. Guy if anybody wants to succeed in forex that person must study hard and never make the mistake of others. Bro forex trading na school on it own. Person wey no study hard for school go certainly fail. I dey wake up for night dey read and watch YouTube videos. We die here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 16, 2020
Leipez spoil game for men today grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

The smackdown part got me laughing. Guy if anybody wants to succeed in forex that person must study hard and never make the mistake of others. Bro forex trading na school on it own. Person wey no study hard for school go certainly fail. I dey wake up for night dey read and watch YouTube videos. We die here.
Bro I didn't say you won't succeed.And yes for sure if you want to make a headway on forex you surely have to read and watch videos but as with this punting nothing is sure.You might make a mighty profit of trading and if luck is not in your side one can lose it all.Demo deceives most people but whatever works for you I wish you luck as I can't wish bad for one hustling to make it.Sleek
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

Baba don go camp for sofascore chat group.I even say stylish and techmaster there yesterday.
is the chatroom available on their website or just app?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
kenneyyice:

Hello, Good evening pls can you recommend a handle on Youtube that have the A-Z on ForEx

Go to YouTube and type in 'forex trading for beginners'. Also try to download Adam Khoo videos on forex. He is one of the best teachers of forex.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 9:49pm On May 16, 2020

Chaii grin grin...
Nigerians.....see how someone is saying forex cannot be a part time job...
Businessmen /Experienced traders trade on weekly time-frame....or Daily once in a while...so no need to be checking charts everyday..
But those newbies that use 15mins H1, H4...their phone wont rest and they wont still make any reasonable amount at the end of the day...
Anyways...GL to everyone...
Las Las, we all go dey alright ...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:49pm On May 16, 2020
Stylish186:

How did you get your own Drivers License?

Visit any VIO office around you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 16, 2020
NLReposter:
is the chatroom available on their website or just app?
It's on the app.The updated one.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

It's on the app.The updated one.
okay, not available on their site?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 16, 2020
NLReposter:
okay, not available on their site?
I don't think so cause I tried to find it there but I didn't see it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 9:57pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

Chaii grin grin...
Businessmen /Experienced traders trade on weekly time-frame....or Daily once in a while...so no need to be checking charts everyday..
But those newbies that use 15mins H1, H4...their phone wont rest and they wont still make any reasonable amount at the end of the day...

Bros I no need to argue with you cos you know too much already. At least lallow people here have a focus in life.

Forex is a cool way of making money. If one is making $100 in a week, that is something. Yes people are making more than that weekly. Abeg no discourage them. It's better than punting a million times.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

I would have loved to lecture you but no need....Your experience would teach you better
Lemme just tell you one fact....An experienced forex trader( who sees forex as an investment) makes maximum of 20% of his initial deposit per month...which is why they advice people to use demo for years before trading live.....The moment you make more than 25%-30% of your capital per month in forex, My brother you are gambling....
A good forex mentor would always say...IF 10%-15% OF YOUR FOREX CAPITAL CANNOT TAKE CARE OF 50%+ OF YOUR BILLS FOR A MONTH, THEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO START TRADING LIVE. IF YOU START, BE READY TO GAMBLE...
One more thing....i stand here to tell you bro....bookmark this comment....BY THE END OF THE YEAR, QUOTE ME WITH YOUR FOREX ACCOUNT STATEMENT FROM THIS MONTH( MAY) TILL DECEMBER AND IF YOU HAVE MADE UP TO 1M AND YOU DIDNT RUN DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGHOUT THIS PERIOD, I'LL DOUBLE YOUR CAPITAL

GL cool
your comment is not encouraging , chai

that is what every new gambler will usually say, ''I will be a millionaire at the end of the year by betting''
until Alabi open's their file.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

Chaii grin grin...
it's not true, I have a friend on Facebook, a former Goldman Sachs worker,who makes between $100k_ 500k everyday ,he catches almost every move on us30 , he trade more indeces than currency
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

GL cool

I will update you bro. Infact, I will update everyone here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
Daniel058:
it's not true, I have a friend on Facebook , a former Goldman Sachs worker,who makes between $100k_ 500k everyday ,he catches almost every move on us30 , he trade more indeces than currency

@ emboldened...
grin grin..
Bro....go to Instagram...you would see people that make millions per day...
But the biggest mistake is when you pay them for signals...
But since he's your friend, why cant you open an account and give him to trade for you??
Or let him send you signals grin grin...
Just like someone telling me he has sure 1000 odds but i should pay 30k for it....
BROTHER...SHINE YOUR EYES....IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...THIS LIFE NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME..
GL cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:
Come to think of it guys, you can actually increase $100 to $1,000 in one month trading forex with very low lot.

Peace out
newbie talking grin . How many Flash crash ve u met ever since you started trading? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

@ emboldened...
grin grin..
Bro....go to Instagram...you would see people that make millions per day...
But the biggest mistake is when you pay them for signals...
But since he's your friend, why cant you open an account and give him to trade for you??
Or let him send you signals grin grin...
Just like someone telling me he has sure 1000 odds but i should pay 30k for it....
BROTHER...SHINE YOUR EYES....IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...THIS LIFE NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME..
GL cool

Abeg make una leave this guy. The guy dey try console himself.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
All these things you have to stop being lazy and learn their secrets so as to knack them

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66