Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2344222 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

I will update you bro. Infact, I will update everyone here

I'll be waiting....
I have a live account with top brokers so i know a live account statement looks like..
Anyways till then....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:16pm On May 16, 2020
Daniel058:
newbie talking grin . How many Flash crash ve u met ever since you started trading? grin

That is a trade I made on Friday only with the lowest lot size.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

@ emboldened...
grin grin..
Bro....go to Instagram...you would see people that make millions per day...
But the biggest mistake is when you pay them for signals...
But since he's your friend, why cant you open an account and give him to trade for you??
Or let him send you signals grin grin...
Just like someone telling me he has sure 1000 odds but i should pay 30k for it....
BROTHER...SHINE YOUR EYES....IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...THIS LIFE NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME..
GL cool

Them done use that signal chop people wella
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 10:19pm On May 16, 2020

I'll end with this...
Theres a forex section on NL..
Go there and tell them you have a friend on Facebook or Instagram or twitter who makes such..
Then sit back let the experienced ones tell you thier encounters with most of these guys..
The probs with most people is that they dont learn from others mistakes until they make theirs..
I wish y'all going into forex GL...but when going in, your mind priority is how much you are ready to risk/loose not how much you are ready to gain....
Sorry for derailing the thread...
Lets go back to football related matters cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2020
O jareā€¦
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

Oga chill u go see customer, your noise don dey too much jawe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

@ emboldened...
grin grin..
Bro....go to Instagram...you would see people that make millions per day...
But the biggest mistake is when you pay them for signals...
But since he's your friend, why cant you open an account and give him to trade for you??
Or let him send you signals grin grin...
Just like someone telling me he has sure 1000 odds but i should pay 30k for it....
BROTHER...SHINE YOUR EYES....IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW...THIS LIFE NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME..
GL cool

why contradict matter Bro, you said that people who make money analysis/ trade based on weekly TF I reminded you of how my my friend makes daily and here you are saying that there are people who makes millions everyday...

when I have a working strategy,what do I need signal for..lolz grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 10:22pm On May 16, 2020

@locust....you later play Dortmund bah grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:23pm On May 16, 2020
Daniel058:
why contradict matter Bro, you said that people who make money analysis/ trade based on weekly TF I reminded you of how my my friend makes daily and here you are saying that there are people who makes millions everyday...

when I have a working strategy,what do I need signal for..lolz grin

Bro ignore the guy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

I'll end with this...
Go there and tell them you have a friend on Facebook or Instagram or twitter who makes such..
Then sit back let the experienced ones tell you thier encounters with most of these guys..
The probs with most people is that they dont learn from others mistakes until they make theirs..
I wish y'all going into forex GL...but when going in, your mind priority is how much you are ready to risk/loose not how much you are ready to gain....
Youve said it all.Thats how one stupid broker deceived one of my friends father that he'll help him make profit.He went to get 300k.Next thing we heard was that the money was lost while trading.Baba didn't know what to do.The son self said he suspected he borrowed the money.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:25pm On May 16, 2020
yehmy:
Oga chill u go see customer, your noise don dey too much jawe

Which customer are you talking about. Guy I dey try help people here wey don grow grey hair for punting and yet them never buy bicycle.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Inplaybet9ja1: 10:28pm On May 16, 2020
Real Soccer, Soccer Zoom System weldonegringringrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

Which customer are you talking about. Guy I dey try help people here wey don grow grey hair for punting and yet them never buy bicycle.
lol Well i no get una time today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by siina(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2020
Stylish186:

Before Abraham Jesus was Born you registered on April 23, 2018 while I have been here since 2016
am your ancestor grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

@locust....you later play Dortmund bah grin grin

No o. I switched to ov2.5 outcome cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

how many
live accountss have you blown? grin

Ur equity is still @ $98 and u.re talking, that's not even ur balance..am not discouraging you but u should take it easy and don't count urself a Trade untill you have blown at least 5 live accounts...

There are dues one must pay! , If you study from what is fx on babypips school of Pipsology, you will surely be a good trader at the end..so that u will understand the cause of every market move

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 16, 2020
So many L's

E be like tolu121 bet history

PS: watch out for their L next week wink

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:35pm On May 16, 2020
yehmy:
lol Well i no get una time today

Abi I lie. Alabi dey sponsor big brother Naija and also dey donate millions for covid 19 with una hard earned money. Dem no dey buy wisdom for market.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 16, 2020
Daniel058:
how many
live accountss have you blown? grin

Ur equity is still @ $98 and u.re talking, that's not even ur balance..am not discouraging you but u should take it easy and don't count urself a Trade untill you have blown at least 5 live accounts...

There are dues one must pay! , If you study from what is fx on babypips school of Pipsology, you will surely be a good trader at the end..so that u will understand the cause of every market move
it's a start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2020
siina:
am your ancestor grin

Welcome grandpa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

I'll end with this...
am actually trying to lecture you on what's up about forex market grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by COZA(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2020
Inplaybet9ja1:
Real Soccer, Soccer Zoom System weldonegringringrin
baba roger me small fundz pls wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 10:38pm On May 16, 2020
yehmy:
Day 1 cashing out

B948ACQRSTZEEA-2980065

That would've been a cash out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2020
newinventions:

Abi I lie. Alabi dey sponsor big brother Naija and also dey donate millions for covid 19 with una hard earned money. Dem no dey buy wisdom for market.
Lot of gullible fellow on here, you will soon catch your fish. Please stop quoting me. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2020
Daniel058:
am actually trying to lecture you on what's up about forex market grin
Make i no talk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2020
Hammer2019:

B948ACQRSTZEEA-2980065

That would've been a cash out
I so much hate under i don't know why, nice try
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by newinventions: 10:55pm On May 16, 2020
yehmy:
Lot of gullible fellow on here, you will soon catch your fish. Please stop quoting me. Thanks

Nah, I liberate people for free with no strings attached.

Guy come out of this punting spell and live a life of peace. I go make, I go make am no go put food for table neither will it build you a house nor buy you a car.

Guy hustle make your children no reason your matter when you grow old. A word is enough for the wise.

Good night!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 10:58pm On May 16, 2020
yehmy:
I so much hate under i don't know why, nice try

I probably hate it more. I only consider the option when I'm staking low
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jamestown123: 11:33pm On May 16, 2020
Please make una help me tell me the meaning of this option for bet9ja. /NG2+
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 16, 2020
Jamestown123:
Please make una help me tell me the meaning of this option for bet9ja. /NG2+
Both teams will both score at least 2 goals and vice versa.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jamestown123: 11:58pm On May 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

Both teams will both score at least 2 goals and vice versa.Bro no vex you fit fund me let me stake tomorrow games before the odds drop.
thanks. Na cash I get oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:06am On May 17, 2020
Jamestown123:
thanks. Na cash I get oo
Ok na thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.