Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2350328 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 17, 2020
TissuePaper:
grin @bolded

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefhaywhy(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2020
CoronaPilot:
with your lips like wetin bee sting. Stupid scammer, return the money you stole!
this sexyprophet take style ugly sha.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:12pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:

You really prove say you be mumu. Big idiot. Posting your id card and appointment letter, what does it prove. I told you have problem with your self esteem. Work on that.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2020
local man don reactivate his alternate monikers

this is interesting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by hhmmcj: 2:13pm On May 17, 2020
hhmmcj:
Germany

Numberg game

Tip: Over 0.5goals

ODD; 1.52
84' BANGER...

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

You really prove say you be mumu. Big idiot. Posting your id card and appointment letter, what does it prove. I told you have problem with your self esteem. Work on that.
go get a job broke ass ñigga
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2020
Sleeklord:

You say what.Bro I honestly feel you cause you have a strategy and you have won almost consistently, proof of which is your won tickets you paste here but bro don't let anybody deceive you that anything is easy.Maybe you've not encountered a match where they'll score four goals in the first half or the underdog scores and in the second half.Eveeywhere would luck up,keepers would turn to both Superman and jet li and VAR would be following Alabis commands or you'll see correct score match of 0-0.First half they'll play goalless second half they'll score five.Only one loss begins one tale of Lamentations.My bro as you know nothing is sure in this business.
There is a match that mariehann (Finland) Ht 1-0 FT 3-6 shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:17pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
go get a job broke ass ñigga

You get anything to say. Brother wey mumu. Inside me and you. Who his a brokeass. Highest wey dem dey pay you 30k for court clerk.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

You get anything to say. Brother wey mumu. Inside me and you. Who his a brokeass. Highest wey dem dey pay you 30k for court clerk.
you really funny.. You don't know my grade level....ignorance is a disease
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
adb7:

Thank you for understanding my view. I am not asking for fish, I am pleading for him to teach me how to fish by posting his games. Stylish, my man. I understand you that srl na programmed something, if you start to da post games dem go block your gold mine. Hmmcj and stylish correct G. Locust I hail o.
If one can show his strategy or pattern that could really do some good for some time cuz, if one is just displaying his win result and others doing the same. You'll see how nice it's going to look.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:21pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
you really funny.. You don't know my grade level....ignorance is a disease

Who you won give beans chop. Grade level , you wey dem employ Nov 2019. Office clerk you be. For your mind na money be that.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Who you won give beans chop. Grade level , you wey dem employ Nov 2019. Office clerk you. For your mind na money be that.
you see how dumb you type...if you know person you go dey higher and for your info if you use ssce your grade will b grade 3-4 but if you use graduate degree your grade will b 6-7..so get sense because I am a graduate
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2020
It pains me if someone loose from my tips except you guys won't blame me if you loose your hard earned money but I earn more than I loose
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2020
TissuePaPer aka CoronaPilot that guy you post is not upto 19yrs and you tag such person as me..dumb niggás full this thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Who you won give beans chop. Grade level , you wey dem employ Nov 2019. Office clerk you. For your mind na money be that.
before you reply "Use Your Head,E Get Why" cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adb7(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2020
Stylish186:
It pains me if someone loose from my tips except you guys won't blame me if you loose your hard earned money but I earn more than I loose
Bro, nice one.
Leave this trolls alone. Their is nothing in this world that does not involve risk. If we lose na our own individual cross to carry. If you deem it fit to post your games fine, if not fine.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2020
This thread na cruise abeg. grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 2:36pm On May 17, 2020
B940ACQTATSACP-953554 should I cash out or let it sail
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
I no understand how boys go dey insult and abuse each other on cyberspace. It's quite disturbing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Guy shut up there, graduate degree as what. Give yourself brain na. Nairaland be this, if you dey give some people beans chop, oya werey ni. Give yourself brain na. Je ki ori e pe. Me no be anyhow person oh. Get people wey you fit dey raise your ego for.
you are an educated foól...I apologize to myself for replying a rètard whose achievement on earth is using phone....you really need to reminisce on your life because you are a shame to your miserable famz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2020
Lhimeet:

Na your name you blur for that document?

See am for the upper left side na .
grin grin grin
begbug the egg headed twin you don chop?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
begbug the egg headed twin you don chop?

Yes bro. smiley

Atleast I'm not a scammer like you John Alagwu.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:47pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
you are an educated foól...I apologize to myself for replying a rètard whose achievement on earth is using phone....you really need to reminisce on your life because you are a shame to your miserable famz

John Paul Alagu, a low self esteem idiot, making nairaland is second home, think I'm an educated fool, God be praised. I don't blame you, even my son better pass you in 100 fold, you can not amount to anything than being Being a Crumbed. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and think again. Shey why your mama born you self. Because you useless and hopeless son of a b**Ch.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 2:48pm On May 17, 2020
deltateam:
In play
Greuther Further vs Hamburger U2.50 @ 2 odds
hmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:48pm On May 17, 2020
Lhimeet:

The guy na fool, they post documents to prove him point when him own name dey.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

John Paul Alagu, a low self esteem idiot, making nairaland is second home, think I'm an educated fool, God be praised. I don't blame you, even my son better pass you in 100 fold, you can not amount to anything than being Being a Crumbed. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and think again. Shey why your mama born you self. Because you useless and hopeless son of a b**Ch.
lol...I doubt you av a kid because you seem like oluomo boys..you need a mirror
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

I ain't scared of any shit dat is y I left it DAT way..trolling no dey enter my body

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.