Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2350589 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
adb7:

Bro, nice one.
Leave this trolls alone. Their is nothing in this world that does not involve risk. If we lose na our own individual cross to carry. If you deem it fit to post your games fine, if not fine.

Lets go

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by austino677(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
Login into my dusty lionsbet account and saw this shocked 45k jeez.
All from bonus.... Na bonus oo... shocked

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
I ain't scared of any shit dat is y I left it DAT way..trolling no dey enter my body

You think abi the kind of guy you fit troll, I swear to God, you go even regret signing up on nairaland.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

You think abi the kind of guy you fit troll, I swear to God, you go even regret signing up on nairaland.
you need to try harder because I am made of steel
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2020
austino677:
All from bonus
weldone
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:56pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
you need to try harder because I am made of steel

John Paul Alagu, no go better for you if you quit. We just start. I tell you before say you troll to make you feel like a man. To raise your dead EGO behind keyboard with your free basic on your Tecno phone. We never talk go far, you don post your appointment letter and where you dey work. Borrow sense if you no get one.

Your type no reach. You still be small pikin. Make you grow up.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 3:03pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
Howfar your sis and your mom,then don stop ashana work?

You know get wetin to talk again. Make we shift to our mama and family now. Walahi you go regret say you write this thing. If na so dem take bring up bast'ard like you then the game is set. Make everyone observe. I bet na you go call mod.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

You know get wetin to talk again. Make we shift to our mama and family now. Walahi you go regret say you write this thing. If na so dem take bring up bast'ard like you then the game is set. Make everyone observe
local champion ride on...no dey gas too much
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
local champion ride on...no dey gas too much

Pain you. You won start to drag mama put.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 3:06pm On May 17, 2020
austino677:
them recognize you as shareholder na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
you see how dumb you type...if you know person you go dey higher and for your info if you use ssce your grade will b grade 3-4 but if you use graduate degree your grade will b 6-7..so get sense because I am a graduate
what were you trying to prove exposing your documents online?

none of my business anyway

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

delete this pics please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 17, 2020
austino677:
you deserve it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2020
NLReposter:
what where you trying to prove exposing your documents online?

none of my business anyway
Highness
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 3:10pm On May 17, 2020
ModHateMe:
delete this pics please

Modhateme why na? This stupid guy call John Paul Alagu think say him get sense. Na fish brain him head. Na confuse idiot. Make him finish wetin him start.

See wetin he say.

SexyProphet:
I am the kindest and meanest mudafuvker on planet earth......I use trolling to shut fóols and lowlife down, don't fuvk with me.

Just to show him that he is a lowlife and he is nothing. He comes to nairaland to raise is ego and dumb keyboard warrior.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HIGHSTAKE647: 3:12pm On May 17, 2020
Chat me up for pay after win 3:50pm kickoff

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
Lhimeet:
This thread na cruise abeg. grin grin grin
dammn nigarr, dp is lit

kindly tag me with the link to the original source
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Modhateme why na? This stupid guy call John Paul Alagu think say him get sense. Na fish brain him head. Na confuse idiot. Make him finish wetin him start.
no vex..let bygone be bygone
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 3:14pm On May 17, 2020
This no more TROLLING

Is now INSULTING
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

See wetin he say.

Just to show him that he is a lowlife and he is nothing. He comes to nairaland to raise is ego and dumb keyboard warrior.
you stay for olonode??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2020
Tolu121:
This no more TROLLING
Is now INSULTING
Boy go and sleep
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 3:16pm On May 17, 2020
ModHateMe:
you stay for olonode??

How you take know. Yes was born and grew up there.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

How you take know.
I know you..just delete dat pics
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

How you take know. Yes was born and grew up there.
Bad guy you dey put mind for little things
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by harry2sexy(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
Nice, the thread is back, may we enjoy the rest of d season
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
ModHateMe:
Bad guy you dey put mind for little things

No mind me, I dey catch trips. Na him take the matter serious and also I hate trolls. They prey on weak people.

Na wetin him talk make me get him time.

He don shutdown by himself.

SexyProphet:
I am the kindest and meanest mudafuvker on planet earth......I use trolling to shut fóols and lowlife down, don't fuvk with me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
ModHateMe:
you stay for olonode??
why you dey ask am?..

Why come visit am?

He dey here dey fire your boss with insult, na to ask am where he live, dey worry you grin grin grin

instead of you to go assist your boss..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)