Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2349771 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2020
NLReposter:
go back and read that that guy statement, this time slowly

he meant, do bet9ja offer srl?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2020
CoronaPilot:
with your lips like wetin bee sting. Stupid scammer, return the money you stole!
This picture really funny....vitiligo patient hope ur prîck nvr white....no rub charcoal or Polish....Use your head . E get why

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
adb7:

Bro, please be posting your games even though it not frequent. Make men learn your srl stuff.
Remember you preached about finding an edge. Hmmcj is trying, I have studied the pattern he uses to predict his games,but I have not invested much in it because I only know about 60% of what he knows. Once I start getting confident I will definitely increase my stake.
Hhmmcj trying, that guy past try self. I don't know how stylish pick his games but, they look good.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Lol funny. Guy i don't even know what to say. What's do ritual. Find another thing say. I be learner i swear. I know my kind of JU. Since i have to bring my mother in to this, because i don't have respect for my. I will only tell myself this once. I will get a life outside nairaland. So that one day i won't look back at my pitiful pathetic low life, and commit suicide. Be like say i no won give myself brain. I be those kind people wey go troll on behind keyboard. If i no get brain, give me one or borrow sense for me. I pity my mother,.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

The guy dey fucking ugly. He dey troll on nairaland to make himself feel like a man. Na idiot he be.
for once use your head...guess that local JAY Z picture age...no dey let everybody know say u b aardvark
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
Sleeklord:

Share crumbs if you want me to forgive you.

Money wey never reach minimum withdrawal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by hhmmcj: 1:43pm On May 17, 2020
hhmmcj:
BELARUS

Din. Minsk W - Botsor Brest W

Tip: over 9 goals

ODD: 1.85

85' GOAL⚽, 86' GOAL⚽, 88' GOAL⚽...

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2020
locust:
Guys make una forgive a repentant gambler cry
The hunger wey dey this land no be small one. I play game yesterday come win 2k. Had it been betking withdrawal na 1k, I for become the biggest boy in town. I go just buy one heineken, dey dance to dj mix for my phone. I go dey on one bottle till night and 2moro I go give myself public holiday.
Lhimeet , from today u no be my guy again sad
If u can dig my posts like dat, then u can dig a grave shocked Na alabi pikin Chiefheywhy be my paddy now.

locust:

Lol. Do you lack comprehension skills? Point out where I said I already quit and I'll shamefully deactivate now.

You better deactivate now grin cheesy

Just joking bro. To each his own.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 1:45pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
for once use your head...guess that local JAY Z picture age...no dey let everybody know say u b aardvark

Guy shut the Bleep up. Find another thing do than trolling. Useless mofo.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Guy shut the Bleep up. Find another thing do than trolling. Useless mofo.
I am not jobless like you...I am a civil servant.. I guess you still dey eat "mama thank you".. Go get a job

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 17, 2020
Stylish186:

Livebet is not hard but easy u have to learn from previous mistakes and the odds and trust your luck and strategy now this bet lemme see how they will score 11 goals they are currently@ 7-0 76''
You say what.Bro I honestly feel you cause you have a strategy and you have won almost consistently, proof of which is your won tickets you paste here but bro don't let anybody deceive you that anything is easy.Maybe you've not encountered a match where they'll score four goals in the first half or the underdog scores and in the second half.Eveeywhere would luck up,keepers would turn to both Superman and jet li and VAR would be following Alabis commands or you'll see correct score match of 0-0.First half they'll play goalless second half they'll score five.Only one loss begins one tale of Lamentations.My bro as you know nothing is sure in this business.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 17, 2020
Lhimeet:

You better deactivate now grin cheesy

Just joking bro. To each his own.
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 17, 2020
CoronaPilot:
with your lips like wetin bee sting. Stupid scammer, return the money you stole!
y u remove dis your WhatsApp picture...vitiligo kill you Japheth Worukumo Da Vitiligo Ambassador aka CoronaPilot Tissuepaper,A useless entity on Nairaland

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2020
hhmmcj:

85' GOAL⚽, 86' GOAL⚽, 88' GOAL⚽...

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was praying for lesser goals while you were playing me against well shaa money in the bank

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 1:50pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
I am not jobless like you...I am a civil servant.. I guess you still dey eat "mama thank you".. Go get a job

Guy if na joke stop am. Which useless civil servant. By the way na who ask you . I no your type. I he no go better for you. You think say a be lowlife mother fucker like you. You wey your low self-esteem dey make you troll on keyboard. Better go get sense, make you dey look for who to give you crumb.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2020
locust:
Guys make una forgive a repentant gambler cry
The hunger wey dey this land no be small one. I play game yesterday come win 2k. Had it been betking withdrawal na 1k, I for become the biggest boy in town. I go just buy one heineken, dey dance to dj mix for my phone. I go dey on one bottle till night and 2moro I go give myself public holiday.
Lhimeet , from today u no be my guy again sad
If u can dig my posts like dat, then u can dig a grave shocked Na alabi pikin Chiefheywhy be my paddy now.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adb7(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hhmmcj trying, that guy past try self. I don't know how stylish pick his games but, they look good.
Thank you for understanding my view. I am not asking for fish, I am pleading for him to teach me how to fish by posting his games. Stylish, my man. I understand you that srl na programmed something, if you start to da post games dem go block your gold mine. Hmmcj and stylish correct G. Locust I hail o.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
locust:

Na alabi pikin Chiefheywhy be my paddy now.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2020
Sleeklord:

You say what.Bro I honestly feel you cause you have a strategy and you have won almost consistently, proof of which is your won tickets you paste here but bro don't let anybody deceive you that anything is easy.Maybe you've not encountered a match where they'll score four goals in the first half or the underdog scores and in the second half.Eveeywhere would luck up,keepers would turn to both Superman and jet li and VAR would be following Alabis commands or you'll see correct score match of 0-0.First half they'll play goalless second half they'll score five.Only one loss begins one tale of Lamentations.My bro as you know nothing is sure in this business.

Yes I do experience that always but I learn from them and besides winners don't always win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by hhmmcj: 1:52pm On May 17, 2020
Germany

Numberg game

Tip: Over 0.5goals

ODD; 1.52
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 17, 2020
adb7:

Thank you for understanding my view. I am not asking for fish, I am pleading for him to teach me how to fish by posting his games. Stylish, my man. I understand you that srl na programmed something, if you start to da post games dem go block your gold mine. Hmmcj and stylish correct G. Locust I hail o.

Na man you be

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adb7(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
Sleeklord:

kiss nice one, this exact stuff spoilt my rollover yesterday.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 17, 2020
adb7:

Thank you for understanding my view. I am not asking for fish, I am pleading for him to teach me how to fish by posting his games. Stylish, my man. I understand you that srl na programmed something, if you start to da post games dem go block your gold mine.
goldmine?
block?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2020
Sleeklord:

Exactly this cut my game today just 1 goal I could have show you but I don't want people trolling me here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Guy if na joke stop am. Which useless civil servant. By the way na who ask you . I no your type. I he no go better for you. You think say a be lowlife mother fucker like you. You wey your low self-esteem dey make you troll on keyboard. Better go get sense, make you dey look for who to give you crumb.
I will show you evidence
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 1:59pm On May 17, 2020
SexyProphet:
I will show you evidence

Show your papa evidence. You think you can troll on me. No go better for you if you no show me evidence.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 2:00pm On May 17, 2020
CoronaPilot:
grin @bolded
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
Welcome back TissuePaper
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Show your papa evidence. You think you can troll on me. No go better for you if you no show me evidence.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:07pm On May 17, 2020
CoronaPilot:
lol..i dey tell you. John Paul Alagwu na one broke ugly scammer.. grin grin

The guy no get shame at all. He dey raise him ego. Imagine the guy post his appointment letter. Tell how sick the guy his.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)