Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2329902 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Chiji4real2018:
Z3983W9H
Please house I want to put 10k on this
Make una check am out for me abeg

This is too long na to put 10k..just find like 10 odds or preferable 5 odds.... The more accumulations, the less likely the game will come.. Reduce this game!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2020
And 10 zombies liked this nonsensical and foolish post filled with pride,zero respect for your fellow punters,greed,stupidity,bitterness, frustration, delusion, immaturity and insanely idiotic words...I pray you lot stop asslicking "a baby under the body of man" who prides himself as a mini god on a public thread not created by him..I pray you all regain your self respect and self esteem.....enof said..happy green weekend cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Aschente: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2020
fucc12:

1- & 3- N
Would be?
One goal or less first half and 3 goals or less second half won't happen in both of the halves or one of the halves

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Cocolatti(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Aschente:

Day 2
2.23 odds
Z398yx3h
Please what's the meaning of this market??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2020
See all of them wailing and castigating Crystalboss for not posting the 10 odds, calling him greedy. Makes me wonder if it's not the same guy that shared his 10 odds three consecutive times. Human beings are ingrates and insatiable.

He already said some games started that's why he couldn't post. Instead of you guys to move on and wait for another successful one today. Y'all are acting entitled to another man's forecast.

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW MONTH.
smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2020
WAGAZ:
11 odds Z398SPVJ
B947AWWWRSPPTT-4442317
at your own risk
What does the 'NO' in your option means?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Please who have sure 50 odds?
I need to get a good device tomorrow.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by google1(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2020
FC Twente Enschede - Sparta Rotterdam
Double Chance - FT (1X)1.4
Trabzonspor - Fenerbahce
Double Chance - FT (X2)1.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:
See all of them wailing and castigating Crystalboss for not posting the 10 odds, calling him greedy. Makes me wonder if it's not the same guy that shared his 10 odds three consecutive times. Human beings are ingrates and insatiable.

He already said some games started that's why he couldn't post. Instead of you guys to move on and wait for another successful one today. Y'all are acting entitled to another man's forecast.

smiley

Crystalboss made one single mistake you are overlooking.. He shared a 49m ticket while he played his 10 odds and didn't share.. That is a gambling harakiri!! ..... Do you know how many people played the 49m ticket? ....it would have been better he didn't share any ticket at all, than sending people to the village..... To make it worse he now later shared his winning 10odds to the same people he sent to the village with a village 49m coupon.... . It is disappointing to say the least!!.. Namaste!

25 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

smiley
who cares about what a failed PUNTER says

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

smiley
They did wrong but I don't get why crystalboss later shared the won coupon.

A lot of folks was asking and waiting for the coupon earlier.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Eunisam and stephenmoka4 , please drop your bet9ja games.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Real madrid are unbelievable, they are undefeated in their last 20 games (all competition).

just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

smiley
Honestly
Many of them dragging this issue, will only share one time & start demanding for VIP subscription. I blame crystalbos though for posting that won ticket sef. I really don't know what he wished to achieve doing that if not to cause troubles here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PECON1(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

smiley
Am not among those that criticize him but let me tell u,the guy is now in the private group of Viking007. Wat the guy did can be done by anybody.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2020
NLReposter:

There was absolutely no need for it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PECON1(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2020
NLReposter:

he did that to spite u guys.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
B914AWWWRPERZA-1636172

Goodluck smiley
Even with all the critics, this guy still shared his game.

well done.

but wait una pay this guy money, why the stupidd bashing since yesterday?

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2020
21void:
where can I see this option in 1xbet
Substitution market tab the option is the first market.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by crystalboss: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning
Happy New Month [ 1 February, 2020 ] with love❤

My games I share here is a decision from my heart.

And i also have pray it ends in Green(win).

I remembered the day and time I used in registering on this site, and I decided to post anything I like at my own will at anytime

If anyone is not comfortable with, please kindly do not stake the game.

I am not obligated to any one here . Any thing I do or post is a decision I took on my own, which I do with love.

Stop accusing innocent people. And you can never force me do something I don't want to. Am a good listener, I listen to my own heart.

In case you don't know, I am a very stubborn person. You can't change me. Am the only one that can change myself with my decision and wishes.

My choice, my life.

Don't spoil the chance of those that want to play my games. If you are not comfortable with the games shared here, why don't you edit and remix the games that are shared here to your particular odds you are looking for, and stake it with any amount of money that you are capable of. And pray it Greens. It is very simple.

Don't ruin the fun of the game here

Am sending this message to whom it may concern

#shalom

God bless our hustle

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2020
See this worthless fool......God punish u

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
Good morning

I remembered the day and time I used in registering on this site, and I decided to post anything I like at my own will at anytime

I am not obligated to any one here . Any thing I do or post is a decision I took on my own, which I do with love.

Stop accusing innocent people. And you can never force me do something I don't want to. Am a good listener, I listen to my own heart.

In case you don't know, I am a very stubborn person. You can't change me. Am the only one that can change myself with my decision and wishes.

My choice, my life.

Don't spoil the chance of those that want to play my games. If you are not comfortable with the games shared here, why don't you edit and remix the games that are share here to your particular odds you are looking for, and stake it with any amount of money that you are capable of. It is very simple.

Am send this message to whom it may concern

#shalom

God bless our hustle

noted.. Next!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
NLReposter:
Even with all the critics, this guy still shared his game.

well done, can you drop the booking code?

but wait una pay this guy money, why the stupidd bashing since yesterday?
guy you just get 2 faces

You are really a coward indeed,

You just dey support both sides,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
Good morning

My choice, my life.

Don't spoil the chance of those that want to play my games. If you are not comfortable with the games shared here, why don't you edit and remix the games that are shared here to your particular odds you are looking for, and stake it with any amount of money that you are capable of. And pray it Greens. It is very simple.

Am sending this message to whom it may concern

#shalom

God bless our hustle

Guy you fuckup.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2020
Joeblaze26:

What does the 'NO' in your option means?
away wins to nil.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
Fastecash:
See this worthless fool......God punish u
Oga let this rest
You are blaming the wrong person believe me.
Crystalboss is not a kid, if he truly had the mind to share games here, no one can stop him. What about the likes of alexistaiwo, waga.z that has been dropping games here? U think they can't also be in anyone's private group? Just let this rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Tolu121:
guy you just get 2 faces

You are really a coward indeed,

You just dey support both sides,
[/s]When the f,ck did I ever support you?

you have no right to criticize crystalboss since you did not give him a dime.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
It's getting out of hand and this is wrong.
his games, his choice to share.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
NLReposter:
When the f,ck did I ever support you?

you have no right to criticize crystalboss since you did not give him a dime.
grin grin grin

Next thing, you will see saying another thing

Just give him 30mins

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Cyrstalboss, make sure you charge them well well, any one who PMs you cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by aremz(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Z397VDX2

Edit remix and quote me

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.