Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2330078 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2020
4crownfortress:

Good morning
Z397PPHT
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kaycee54321(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2020
cheesy

Haba, since yesterday?

E don do na

But truly, crystalboss na very goodbad guy sha

He even send una small, dey drop something that can helep you if you sieve am

Real badass Niggas like Tissuepaper (Sorry for the mention, man) no go send sef... Na to post winning codes till you enter kitchen stab yasef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2020
Where is the guy that needed bet9ja funding
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Kaycee54321:
cheesy

Haba, since yesterday?

E don do na

He even send una small dey drop something that can helep you if you sieve am

Real badass Niggas like Tissuepaper (Sorry) no go send sef... Na to post winning codes till you enter kitchen stab yasef cheesy

Where tissue paper dey today?.. Every thing that goes up must come down

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
[s]Good morning
Happy New Month [ 1 February, 2020 ] with love❤

My games I share here is a decision from my heart.

And i also have pray it ends in Green(win).

I remembered the day and time I used in registering on this site, and I decided to post anything I like at my own will at anytime

If anyone is not comfortable with, please kindly do not stake the game.

I am not obligated to any one here . Any thing I do or post is a decision I took on my own, which I do with love.

Stop accusing innocent people. And you can never force me do something I don't want to. Am a good listener, I listen to my own heart.

In case you don't know, I am a very stubborn person. You can't change me. Am the only one that can change myself with my decision and wishes.

My choice, my life.

Don't spoil the chance of those that want to play my games. If you are not comfortable with the games shared here, why don't you edit and remix the games that are shared here to your particular odds you are looking for, and stake it with any amount of money that you are capable of. And pray it Greens. It is very simple.

Don't ruin the fun of the game here

Am sending this message to whom it may concern

#shalom

God bless our hustle[/s]

This guy don allow d praise enter him head...he don dey display the "tissuepaper symptoms".. Pride comes before fall cool dont allow pride destroy the status you have now...you don dey form boss..your whatsapp warlord don tell u wetin to do...carry on...it's your life...every man with his kettle...Adiós

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by AXYZ: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
B925AWWRATCRCQ-5265153

I'm no Crystal.boss o. Just trying something out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
AXYZ:
B925AWWRATCRCQ-5265153

I'm no Crystal.boss o. Just trying something out
why will you be crystalboss?... Is he god?

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kaycee54321(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I no know if he still dey up (codedly) or if he don come down sha...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

Too many entitled stupid people on the thread.

Like they are paying him to forecast for there lazy ass. Especially that Fastecash, entitled old man.
undecided

Even if I don't know what you mean

The name fastescash is synonymous to bad things

Example he promised to fund bishopadebayo he said account funded, while account is on the red.
That's called he played a fastecash on me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Adelaide Utd vs Melbourne City
27mins 1:1

I don Bleep up...Mtcheew
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

it will surprise you to know that I have found my feet, thanks to some good Samaritans...and given the way things are going on this thread I would be going back to the good old days....I'm glad more people are beginning to see eye to eye with me on why I chose to act the way I do smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Please guys it’s okay
Let move on
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2020
Kaycee54321:
cheesy

Haba, since yesterday?

E don do na

He even send una small, dey drop something that can helep you if you sieve am

Real badass Niggas like Tissuepaper (Sorry for the mention, man) no go send sef... Na to post winning codes till you enter kitchen stab yasef cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

Tissuepaper real bad guy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brayss(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Mohsis:
If not for greed, why didn't anyone cook up 10 odds from the 49m he posted

This is a betting thread. I feel you can choose to share your predictions, lost slips and even won slips... Anybody can probably be lucky with the options staked.

I believe the point of sharing games here is for us to have an idea on the various options available.

Let's stop being lazy and put in the work!!!
i edit it to 200+ odd on betpawa and 4team green yestrdy remain 2day and 2mrw

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

They are acting like he has been hoarding his games and not posting here which isn't the case here. Live and let others live.

One big hollandia youghurt for you .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2020
I'm going to BEG with sense today, I hope you guys aren't listening to my thought
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Wapgod(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Hi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2020
bishopadebayo:

Even if I don't know what you mean

The name fastescash is synonymous to bad things

Example he promised to fund bishopadebayo he said account funded, while account is on the red.
That's called he played a fastecash on me.
Mechionu

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Who has been blessed should help me find my bet9ja account

Crumb advert

Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
BossJohnny:
Mechionu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
TissuePaper:
it will surprise you to know that I have found my feet, thanks to some good Samaritans...and given the way things are going on this thread I would be going back to the good old days....I'm glad more people are beginning to see eye to eye with me on why I chose to act the way I do smiley
what do you mean??

undecided undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
bishopadebayo:
Who has been blessed should help me find my bet9ja account

Crumb advert

2090034 cool

Bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
TissuePaper:
Just shut up.
How do you reason sef?
Few weeks ago you were on the verge of committing suicide. You were remorseful and genuinely sought for help which some of us cleared you of any wrongdoings from the past.
Now you are here, displaying the same stupidity that brought your downfall (If you ever rose anyway).
Be guided. Be wise. Don't be an unrepentant prodigal Son.
Good morning

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
The airtime funding for bet9ja is still available 081--132---619--85 call, SMS or WhatsApp are welcome

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
For those still Gambling here, i seriously hope its just a side hustle nd has it's limits...IF NOT...

Well Good morning Guyss...
Hope y'all doing good grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
CoIdplay:
Just shut up.
How do you reason sef?
Few weeks ago you were on the verge of committing suicide. You were remorseful and genuinely sought for help which some of us cleared you of any wrongdoings from the past.
Now you are here, displaying the same stupidity that brought your downfall (If you ever rose anyway).
Be guided. Be wise. Don't be an unrepentant prodigal Son.
Good morning
dude is going back to his normal form

People don't change dey only pretend when they are in bad situation.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Wapgod:
Liverpool - Southampton 1 and under 3.5 Two odds for anyone that want to double there money Note:I didn't play it At your own risk
so u no wan double ur money abi

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Wapgod(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Hello
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emekus92(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Aschente:

For (1-&1-) here's the breakdown.
1 and 1 means 1 goal first half and 1 goal second half, - (minus) means less than, N means No.
This one is better than the Y version cos Y means yes meaning it has to occur in both halves.
But with N if one of the halves has less than 1 goal and the other half has more than 1 goal u still win,

Hope it's clear.
Yes thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Fastecash:
See this worthless fool......God punish u
So you're Akinubi Lawrence

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Eyedea(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2020
I thought criticizing people who post their winning ticket here without posting booking code beforehand was a regular thing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Wapgod(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Hello people

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.