Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bring Back Our Jesusjnr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Back Our Jesusjnr (640 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
The deactivate your Monika campaign came as a shock to me, and the contention behind it was seriously hilarious, to say the least. It showed the height of his delusion!.

But there is a problem!

Jesusjnr has been suffering from Persistent Depressive Disorder for years. Although he claimed to have overcome through the blood of Jesus, you and I know that to be false.

Judging by his time duration on NL, and the overwhelming number of posts and comments he makes, it's evident he has no social life.

Actually, this forum is his haven of peace. He sleeps and wakes up on NL.

The intense arguments, trolling and false claims have been an antidote to which he battles this disorder.

Imagine his life without NL, he might decide to pull the plug and honestly, I wouldn't want that. We need some comic relief once in a while here, and he's doing a great job in that regard as a clown.

Please guys, bring back Jesusjnr and save a life. Thank you!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by MJBOLT: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2020
HenryDion:
The deactivate your Monika campaign came as a shock to me, and the contention behind it was seriously hilarious, to say the least. It showed the height of his delusion!.

But there is a problem!

Jesusjnr has been suffering from Persistent Depressive Disorder for years. Although he claimed to have overcome through the blood of Jesus, you and I know that to be false.

Judging by his time duration on NL, and the overwhelming number of posts and comments he makes, it's evident he has no social life.

The intense arguments, trolling and false claims have been an antidote to which he battles this disorder.

Imagine his life without NL, he might decide to pull the plug and honestly, I wouldn't want that. We need some comic relief once in a while here, and he's doing a great job in that regard as a clown.

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2020
HenryDion:

But there is a problem!

The Religion forum is a safer and better place without her. Her absence here won't be felt and/or missed.

I like the sarcasm in your tone with the crocodile tears, cap in hand, knees on the floor, asking she be brought back. I for one did not so much shed a drop of tear. I was thrilled the fake arse prophetess leaned and fell on her sword. Turns out she redeemed herself of the cowardice that usually plagued her.
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The Religion forum is a safer and better place without her. Her absence here won't be felt and/or missed.

I like the sarcasm in your tone with crocodile tears asking she be brought back. I for one did not so much shed a drop of tear. I was thrilled the fake arse prophetess leaned and fell on her sword. Turns out she redeemed herself of the cowardice that usually plagued her.

Awww cry
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by MuttleyLaff: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2020
HenryDion:
Awww cry
Michellekabod2, MuttleyLaff and quite a bunch of others warned the imposter cat with more than nine monikers lives.
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Michellekabod2 and quite a bunch of others warned the imposter cat with more than nine monikers life.

Hahahah cheesy

I no won laugh this morning abeg. It's new year grin

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I like the sarcasm in your tone with the crocodile tears, cap in hand, knees on the floor, asking she be brought back. I for one did not so much shed a drop of tear. I was thrilled the fake arse prophetess leaned and fell on her sword. Turns out she redeemed herself of the cowardice that usually plagued her.
lol...let him come back but this time changed
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by budaatum: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I miss him already and feel very sad that he committed suicide. He was repeatedly warned to repent and accept Christ into his life and live but he must have thought he was God and didn't need Christ. We should not be too swift to write him off though. Remember what happend to Christ after we supposedly crucified him? Don't know if the same happens to suicides, but we should still wait three days to see if it happens to jnr (though it would have to be under none of his previous monikers!).

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
budaatum:

I miss him already and feel very sad that he committed suicide. He was repeatedly warned to repent and accept Christ into his life and live but he must have thought he was God and didn't need Christ. We should not be too swift to write him off though. Remember what happend to Christ after we supposedly crucified him? Don't know if the same happens to suicides, but we should still wait three days to see if it happens to jnr (though it would have to be under none of his previous monikers!).
no wonder you didn't jubilate over your victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by referandum(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
budaatum:

Are you prophesying that he'll be back in 3 days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
referandum:

No o! But nothing surprises me with that individual. And now he's read this........
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

He is a SHE?
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by MuttleyLaff: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
1Sharon:
He is a SHE?

MuttleyLaff:
GodWrites, what I humbly want to know is. Why, lol, are you using and/or did you use "aunty" for jesusjnr?
[img]https://s5/images/Zuma.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by MuttleyLaff: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:
As time is a snitch, time definitely, will tell, lol. Bad habits, though, are hard to break from, also a leopard doesnt change its black spots, lol.

budaatum:

MuttleyLaff:
Michellekabod2, MuttleyLaff and quite a bunch of others warned the imposter cat with more than nine monikers lives.
Hell will have to first freeze up for any chance of a jesusjnr 3-day resurrection, lol. Thinks that's how "jnr" operates and/or works, lol. Of course why and/or how does this cat have more than nine lives, it's because of the various incognito monikers now.

budaatum is feeling guilty jesusjnr rested on her sword because its budaatum who gave jesusjnr a way out, the chance to climb and get out of the deep big hole she dug and jumped herself into. Courtesy the dare, jesusjnr, now has the chance to re-brand and to like a phoenix, rise out of the ashes she cowardly died in.

The doing of jesusjnr anyway, was something predictable. In the end it happened and it's right. She had a good run, had the time of her life, but at the end of the day, I'll always say about her, that good riddance to bad rubbish. The forum is a better place and safer without jesusjnr angry angry angry

[img]https://s8/images/TrappedByMuttleyLaffHahaha.gif[/img]
The unrepentant and shameless incessant troll got trapped, caught in a tight corner, then turned into a deer in the headlights of budaatum's car and thereafter helplessly got herself checkmated by budaatum's black Queen, and so she cowardly had no choice than to lean forward and firmly rest on her sharp pointed out sword, lol, bwahahaha. A shortest fool's mate that seemed and looked like a longest because we all had to wait until the 31st to see blood.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jnr needs to be back,he made religious section interesting. Its so boring....

For months I have had to visit romance section due to boredom from other sections and the dudes over there are so lousy and profane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2020
HenryDion:

But there is a problem!

The myth of fools that jesusjnr needs NL to survive, jesusjnr would commit suicide without NL, jesusjnr has no life outside of NL, jesusjnr suffers depression and uses NL to battle this disorder, and so numb and so dumb has been busted.

jesusjnr voluntarily left NL for close to 6 months (could have decided not to deactivate in accordance to the terms of the deal if his life actually depended on NL as only fools could have possibly thought, but he kept to the terms), and yet nothing happened to jesusjnr, but he came back better than ever exposing the foolishness and ignorance of atheism and the atheists of NL as the fool who posted this figment of his imagination.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that jesusjnr left NL because otherwise they'd still have that straw to clutch at, because if anything has been proven hence, it's that the fools are actually the ones suffering from everything they accuse me of including those shown in this thread, because they're the ones that have proven cannot do without the religion section of NL, even though all they do here is to be spreading their foolishness and ignorance in the section despite claiming to be atheists.

They obviously can't live without the religion section of NL. If an atheism section was made in NL and they were sent packing from the religion section of NL, they'd die of boredom leaving them by themselves alone. Some would even become religious by force and claim to have repented just to escape the boredom of the atheist section.

Religion is the air they survive on, yet they claim God doesn't exist. What an irony!
Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by petra1(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The myth of fools that jesusjnr needs NL to survive, jesusjnr would commit suicide without NL, jesusjnr has no life outside of NL, jesusjnr suffers depression and uses NL to battle this disorder, and so numb and so dumb has been busted.

/b]

Ma da anybody lohun jare . You're doing good.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by sonofthunder: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

jesusjnr voluntarily left NL for close to 6 months (could have decided not to deactivate in accordance to the terms of the deal if his life actually depended on NL as only fools could have possibly thought, but he kept to the terms), and yet nothing happened to jesusjnr, but he came back better than ever exposing the foolishness and ignorance of atheism and the atheists of NL as the fool who posted this figment of his imagination.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that jesusjnr left NL because otherwise they'd still have that straw to clutch at, because if anything has been proven hence, it's that the fools are actually the ones suffering from everything they accuse me of including those shown in this thread, because they're the ones that have proven cannot do without the religion section of NL, even though all they do here is to be spreading their foolishness and ignorance in the section despite claiming to be atheists.

They obviously can't live without the religion section of NL. If an atheism section was made in NL and they were sent packing from the religion section of NL, they'd die of boredom leaving them by themselves alone. Some would even become religious by force and claim to have repented just to escape the boredom of the atheist section.

Religion is the air they survive on, yet they claim God doesn't exist. What an irony!

Lol.... We have been screaming this for years. I still want seun to create a section for atheists just like he did for Muslims. They deserve to have a part in the 'land'.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Jesusjnr by budaatum: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2020
referandum:

3 days, 6 months, same difference.

(1) (Reply)

. / Gospel Singer Ada Ehi To Perform At Illumination Assembly 31st Anniversary Conce / Elisha, The Youths And The She-bears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.