Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On (1068 Views)

Am I Really Guilty For Ending This Relationship / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Good morning my brother's and Sisters in the building, I am Here to seek your advice. Please don't mind my Construction of English.
There is this girl we are living in the same hostel in school, we use to be just ordinary friend in the 1st place, later we started cooking food together and we got so close that we sometimes sleep together in my room. Although I know her Fiancee because she is in serious relationship and her Fiancee also knows me. At the long run, we made a mistake by involving in Sexual intercourse one night. After the act, she said she has to tell her Fiancee that she can't keep that in mind that she has promised her Fiancee she will never cheat. Now she told me on Monday that she discussed the issue with her Fiancee that she didn't even mention my name but her Fiancee mention my name himself, that he has been expecting this to happen before.
Now I am not comfortable since then, her Fiancee will soon visit us in school and I don't know how I will even face him or talk to him. And I don't even know whether to end the friendship with the girl or not.
Please need your opinions on this
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by SmithRussell(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2020
#Grabs a chair
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Rebelworld(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Tell her you will have to tell your own fiancée too and she’s also visiting you people in school since everybody wants to be mad

8 Likes

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by czarr(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2020
My brother you fvck up sha angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by dawnomike(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2020
You had better end the frienship or be ready to have her to yourself when the fiance breaks the relationship

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Originalsly: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2020
You need to post your location if you want us to attend your burial/cremation.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
No hard feeling. Stand your ground and defend yourself.
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
You don't keep a goat and yam together.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by imiski(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
#Grabs popcorn
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by frubben(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
I know say na wetin go end am. Two mature people f**k each other , who na enjoy am. She b small pikin may she dey report. Baba relax nothing dey happen, nothing concern u if you see am greet am Waka pass. If she bring pussy again wipe am.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by HallaDaTruth: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
My brother buy new cutlass and wait

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by MedicH: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm unbelievable
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by mumumugu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Good morning my brother's and Sisters in the building, I am Here to seek your advice. Please don't mind my Construction of English.
There is this girl we are living in the same hostel in school, we use to be just ordinary friend in the 1st place, later we started cooking food together and we got so close that we sometimes sleep together in my room. Although I know her Fiancee because she is in serious relationship and her Fiancee also knows me. At the long run, we made a mistake by involving in Sexual intercourse one night. After the act, she said she has to tell her Fiancee that she can't keep that in mind that she has promised her Fiancee she will never cheat. Now she told me on Monday that she discussed the issue with her Fiancee that she didn't even mention my name but her Fiancee mention my name himself, that he has been expecting this to happen before.
Now I am not comfortable since then, her Fiancee will soon visit us in school and I don't know how I will even face him or talk to him. And I don't even know whether to end the friendship with the girl or not.

she will not. she is telling you that so you won't attempt to sex her again

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by MJBOLT: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
idiots like the op and that girl are the reasons people are afraid of going into relationships.

The idiot is even seeking advice on if he should quit his friendship 'sexship' with the girl

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by rosy1992(f): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
What is the meaning of this, it is vividly clear you wanted this.
The lady in question lacks moral discipline.
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by lilmax(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
look at this level 3 idiot

If a guy did the same thing to you now you go vex

And in 2020 people still think guys have each other's backs? grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by samdavjustin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
My bestie my bestie until one day you shift her pant. I don’t know how guys can even tolerate their GF having male bestie not to talk of fiancée

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by themaestro08(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Now I am not comfortable since then, her Fiancee will soon visit us in school and I don't know how I will even face him or talk to him. And [/b]I don't even know whether to end the friendship with the girl or not. [b]

Guy you sound confused, but you can fix this shite.

just meet the guy and honestly explain your own side of events for him, am sure he will get it. And maybe apologize.

And stay away from that immature girl before she land you in a bigger problem.

Lesson: Never over step boundaries with peoples
GF/wives. many are in their early graves because of this. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Ejerry(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Lol! You are funny, the question is do you want to end it
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by chigoizie7(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
So what type of advice do you seek?
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
you no get fiance ? tell your fiance na make e be draw
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
samdavjustin:
My bestie my bestie until one day you shift her pant. I don’t know how guys can even tolerate their GF having male bestie not to talk of fiancée
You are right on this, she is my Bestie oo
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
chigoizie7:
So what type of advice do you seek?
What was she expecting from me 4 letting me know she told her fiancee about d issue
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Fortissimo502: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Humans can be really foolish.
Re: Am I Really Guilty Or I Should Just Move On by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ejerry:
Lol! You are funny, the question is do you want to end it
Yes.. But we lives in d same house

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Two Prostitutes Goes Naked During A Fight-video / Girls With Big Asssssss / Ladies Can You Continue A Relationship In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.