Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Am Tired!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired!!! (1538 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Can you imagine?
A guy sent me a Christmas wish via text message : "Merry Christmas to you "

And I replied "Merry Christmas darling"

My husband has seen this message and says I must leave his house. Now I think I have reached the limit. I am leaving for good

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by missimelda01(f): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let me wait for the elders to arrive.

In the meantime, can you spot the difference between your male friend's message and yours??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
missimelda01:

In the meantime, can you spot the difference between your male friend's message and yours??

What is the difference, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by missimelda01(f): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:

What is the difference, hypocrite

Egbami it's ask I ask.. chilll

Btw you were the one who carried your family's problem to NL, what were you expecting ma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired!!! by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
missimelda01:

fine girl with brain. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired!!! by czarr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine?

My husband has seen this message and says I must leave his house. Now I think I have reached the limit. I am leaving for good
Madame slow down, it's always good to put yourself in another's shoe, if he replied like that to a girl would you let it slide?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
Madame slow down, it's always good to put yourself in another's shoe, if he replied like that to a girl would you let it slide?

What is strange about the reply
Re: I Am Tired!!! by czarr(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:

What is strange about the reply
would you let it go if reverse was the case?
Re: I Am Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
It seems this op loves bashing sha. just wait for the 'we no get joy' gangs.they would soon arrive.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by kwaso2: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=Preciousgirl post=85405610]Can you imagine?

My husband has seen this message and says I must leave his house. Now I think I have reached the limit. I am leaving for good[/quote
Oya nah Nne. Just pack out to where u will have peace and do as u wish. Stop stressing every body, this is a new year

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by Bola146(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine?

If truely there is anything in between you and the man, sit your husband down and explain to him, he is not a mad man, you know the man you married. Why would you give up just like that? Maybe there is a skeleton in yourcry Swallow your pride and appologise to your husband and put the devil to shame

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by Peterosky(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
This war-man(woman) your matter tire me. Must you always offend your husband? Always having one problem or the other with your husband. Are you a problem carrier? You refused to drop this your childishness in 2019 Abi? don't worry, God is watching you continue.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by vincentjk(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Darling?? Lol seems all your male friends are really precious to you
Re: I Am Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
missimelda01:

You get sense jor. just avoid that 'nitwit'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired!!! by ABCthings: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Your husband is insecure or he just want you out.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by vincentjk(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Peterosky:
This war-man(woman) your matter tire me. Must you always offend your husband? Always having one problem or the other with your husband. Are you a problem carrier? You refused to drop this your childishness in 2019 Abi? don't worry, God is watching you continue.

She'll start calling you names now
Re: I Am Tired!!! by ABCthings: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:
Darling?? Lol seems all your male friends are really precious to you
It might be a thoughtless response.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by pryme(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
missimelda01:

Lol,
Very perceptive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired!!! by vincentjk(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
ABCthings:

What did you just say?
Re: I Am Tired!!! by Peterosky(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

She'll start calling you names now
.I am waiting for her with silence.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by ABCthings: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

What did you just say?
You and her husband are one and the same.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine?

The guy that sent a message without attaching romatic names to you ,was been stupid right?

You thought he don't know what he was doing right.
Truth is you will always give us one side of your story that favours u.

so for your matter I hands up, Wishing you the best as you leaves ur marital home to enjoy the random attention you so look for.

But remember a thousand and one fuvk boys abound. nah just mouth men get,trust me 2020 fuvk bois gat no joy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by vincentjk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
ABCthings:
You and her husband are one and the same.

Well I agree then, my wife can't be seeing myself and her other male friends as darlings
Re: I Am Tired!!! by StrikeBack(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine?

Okay!!
Where are you going let me order Uber for you

What are Nairalanders for
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by ZiriMane(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
I think someone is always bitter and hubby cannot keep living with 'em and he's na using the slightest misstep to show full disgust

In the meantime all of una should go and do small break... If you people find peace separately... dat is a good sign
Re: I Am Tired!!! by chigoizie7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
ABCthings:

Just go back to her other posts about her issues with the husband. Then ask yourself if you were the husband, will you see it as a thoughtless response?

There is always a reason for every action.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by ABCthings: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let's just wait for the elders.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by chigoizie7(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Op I have no advice to give you, please jeje pack your bags and leave.

And please as you leave, serve him a divorce paper.

Welcome to 2020.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by gbami(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine?

This bitch is not ready for marriage...Is it not same girl that sent photos to her male friends while she is married...
I would have divorced you a long time ago...You have all the signs of a potential cheat if not a cheat already...
You can't help yourself from seeking attention from other men while you are married....
You feel the sun should rise and set on your sorry ass...Fool

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired!!! by boiz2men(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Can you imagine?

How people have not realized you are trolling marvels me

Its so obvious
Re: I Am Tired!!! by Parablesonmarble: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Unless your husband is a mad man, he can't ask for separation cos of these simple, innocent text messages. It's also not the first time he's talking about separation and that is the reason you are tired. There has to be a history to your marital issues that we are not privy to, hence we cannot discuss the problem objectively. Whatever decision you take, I hope it works out good for you in the end. Best of luck.
Re: I Am Tired!!! by ABCthings: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
gbami:
This bitch is not ready for marriage...Is it not same girl that sent photos to her male friends while she is married...
I would have divorced you a long time ago...You have all the signs of a potential cheat if not a cheat already...
You can't help yourself from seeking attention from other men while you are married....
You feel the sun should rise and set on your sorry ass...Fool
You don't have to insult na...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, What Do You Think? / Stripper Entertained Guests Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak In Chicago Viral / Please I Need Advice: Sincere Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.