Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! (422 Views)

Is It Gay To Look At These Big Gym Bums? (PICS) / SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! by Phosphorus666(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just like you don't need to be Hot as a woman to be attracted to a man who needs sex, you don't need to be a gay to be attracted to gays.

Someone here posted how he was serially molested sexually by his fellow men, and some dudes in the comment box accused the OP of having given the gays signals that attracted them to him. That's a stupid thing to say! Personally, I was sexually molested severally by gays when I was still tender; when I virtually knew nothing about sex, not to talk of giving signals. You see!

Nevertheless, I experienced full blown gay practices when I was enrolled in a Seminary as a JSS 1 junior seminarian. As a matter of fact, I was harassed by a group of fellow junior seminarians in my first night in the place, but I managed to run for my life. Throughout my five years there, I experienced similar issues, and I was lucky to leave the seminary without being a gay.

Outside the seminary, things did not get better. I think there are more gays in Port Harcourt than straight dudes; these maniacs are everywhere. When I came down here to continue my studies, life did not get rosier. At a point when things wasn't very good in my financially, someone offered me a blank cheque in exchange for my body; he told that I was going to get the money even a week before the sex. Like seriously, it was crazy. I got through all these stuffs because I wasn't and I am still not a materialistic person; my mom's support was also helpful then because I never hid anything from her.

University experience was even crazier, but that's talk for next time.

All I want to beg us here is to stop blaming people who are sexually molested by gays. It is never their fault. Don't blame rape victims; whether males or females. It is never their fault.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! by chiemmanuel(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
That person wanted your destiny, he was willing to wait
Re: You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! by Originalsly: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Being molested repeatedly from childhood.... your mother knew... and into later years.... why both you and your mother remained silent and allowed the sodomy to continue?... and for other innocent kids following you to be abused? What have you done to date to expose those who been riding you? Saying that there are more gays than straight guys in PH ... is it that you know and see that many gay guys in PH? Girls being raped put up a fight and are seriously traumatized for yearssss..... and naturally a man should be even more traumatized and messed up since that's pretty much stripping him of his manhood. You seem to take it all in stride.....it wasn't my fault so I'm innocent. Have you been able to establish a long term relationship with a woman?...and do you find women sexually attractive? Lastly.... seminary tells me Catholic..... check with Google.... victims such as you are free to open cases against the Catholic Church..... against your abusers...and to receive large financial compensations regardless of how long ago the abuse took place.
Re: You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! by Phosphorus666(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Originalsly:
Being molested repeatedly from childhood.... your mother knew... and into later years.... why both you and your mother remained silent and allowed the sodomy to continue?... and for other innocent kids following you to be abused? What have you done to date to expose those who been riding you? Saying that there are more gays than straight guys in PH ... is it that you know and see that many gay guys in PH? Girls being raped put up a fight and are seriously traumatized for yearssss..... and naturally a man should be even more traumatized and messed up since that's pretty much stripping him of his manhood. You seem to take it all in stride.....it wasn't my fault so I'm innocent. Have you been able to establish a long term relationship with a woman?...and do you find women sexually attractive? Lastly.... seminary tells me Catholic..... check with Google.... victims such as you are free to open cases against the Catholic Church..... against your abusers...and to receive large financial compensations regardless of how long ago the abuse took place.

Wow. You surprise me with your quick summary, bro. Well, no one rode me, like you felt, actually. Being sexually harassed does not mean that you were actually raped; it could mean that you were abusively touched or caressed sexually, irrespective of whether you fought against it or not, okay. In my case however, no act of Sodomy was done on me actually, because I either "fought" to escape rape or, should I say, "God saved me". I only want to let you know that you don't blame victims of sexual abuse, as you tried doing in your comment.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Phosphorus666:

I only want to let you know that you don't blame victims of sexual abuse, as you tried doing in your comment.

Remind me.... where did I blame the victim?
Re: You Don't Need To Be Gay To Be Attracted To Gays!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
you must be Mr world for gays to be harassing you like you are the only handsome male in the world shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Strong Advice To Every Young Chap Out There. Photo. / 14 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / The Deep Questions You Should Ask Anyone You Want To Date Or Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.