Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Strong Advice To Every Young Chap Out There. Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strong Advice To Every Young Chap Out There. Photo. (425 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Strong Advice And Counselling Needed / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strong Advice To Every Young Chap Out There. Photo. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2020
I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes. What is Nigeria turning into??

It seems there’s a new demon in town that possessed the female folks only. Or the new demon is possessing the male folks to loose their senses.

The past year on nairaland romance section was drama after drama. I don’t know what is going on lately but here’s my advice;

If you are a guy here and you are in a relationship with a lady, if the said lady is not giving you peace of mind, my brother do everything you can to get your sanity back. If it involves you to report her to the police and get her arrested, (just lie say she thief your plasma TV) angry

Being a Nigerian is already madness, being in Nigeria is madness on a higher level. Dating a Nigerian lady nowadays is like an already madman on drugs.

PS: not all Nigerian ladies. smiley (Like my fiancé)

Why am I giving this advice? It seems the women folks have now matured to handling relationships issues without a third party. It’s either they just zero you out and move on to another boifien or make you think you are dating her when she’s long gone both body and soul. grin

I repeat, get her arrested!!. angryPeace of mind is golden. That’s the only thing that counts you amongst other reasonable humans.

1 Like

Re: Strong Advice To Every Young Chap Out There. Photo. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2020
stupidity:
I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes. What is Nigeria turning into??

It seems there’s a new demon in town that possessed the female folks only. Or the new demon is possessing the male folks to loose their senses.

The past year on nairaland romance section was drama after drama. I don’t know what is going on lately but here’s my advice;

If you are a guy here and you are in a relationship with a lady, if the said lady is not giving you peace of mind, my brother do everything you can to get your sanity back. If it involves you to report her to the police and get her arrested, (just lie say she thief your plasma TV) angry

Being a Nigerian is already madness, being in Nigeria is madness on a higher level. Dating a Nigerian lady nowadays is like an already madman on drugs.

PS: not all Nigerian ladies. smiley (Like my fiancé)

Why am I giving this advice? It seems the women folks have now matured to handling relationships issues without a third party. It’s either they just zero you out and move on to another boifien or make you think you are dating her when she’s long gone both body and soul. grin

I repeat, get her arrested!!. angryPeace of mind is golden. That’s the only thing that counts you amongst other reasonable humans.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get Married Unless You Are Sure Of This 14 Things / Happy Birthday To Me / The Journey To A Thrilling Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.